April 27, 2024, 10:33:31 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3190 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 04:13:26 am »
Atleast he did something good for VU, leaving in a proper way after just humillate itself by following HunTinG steps.
the most similar to hunting in this post , is your clan mate "juan" , insulting in mayus everywhere. I suggest to you to look at yourself and your environment first and later talk about the others.

pd: ty for your gl
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 05:22:43 am »
Goodluck pain, be happy wherever you go!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 06:55:31 am »
Goodluck wherever you go!

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 07:30:20 am »

We speak facts. @masteroz, wasn't it quite easy? :police:

You were never a representative of VU (not even just a fine one). Rat played so well, leaving topic before a kick.
But for all of us, PaiN was kicked out of VU.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 08:25:19 am »

We speak facts. @masteroz, wasn't it quite easy? :police:

You were never a representative of VU (not even just a fine one). Rat played so well, leaving topic before a kick.
But for all of us, PaiN was kicked out of VU.

unfortunately Gorcee is right, PaiN was just an expendable part of VU's team, I figured it out the moment I laid eyes on him, he's no community boy, this guy has more potential than a thousand VU clans, in alliance with TLA,MD and whatsoever

sure he has a funny way of expressing his hate for TLA, but this
Atleast he did something good for VU, leaving in a proper way after just humillate itself by following HunTinG steps.
this made the whole topic I can say.

yes, i was the one behind his departure from VU clan, and why wouldn't he listen? he could've just literally be starring down the barrel of their gun any one of the fucking days

well, I'm glad TLA dogs are happy that PaiN left VU, that i can say is the most cowardly thing they'd ever have done so far, without PaiN, VU has no chance in front of TLA anymore, which is good thing

VU should remember that only thanks to pain bringing me down & making me waste my time, KoTH gained activity just after I told them where the sync problem was..

for TLA: don't worry, this doesn't make Fulton on any of you best in VCMP, neither does it come anywhere near me... have balls to prove me wrong please :)
Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 08:38:59 am »
Keyboard wars no fun if you guys are talking about skills.

ZWK vs VU/TLA?

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 09:04:55 am »
i don't consider myself as a VU member

I think VU does not considering u as a member either ;D

So, what you gonna do next? Will join ON? or TFK?
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2021, 09:06:37 am »
i don't consider myself as a VU member

I think VU does not considering u as a member either ;D

So, what you gonna do next? Will join ON? or TFK?

well, i guess since you're out of WK with those other 2 ponies of yours, I guess we'll lay back at our home, why? what's eating u baby? have you not been fed well by the income of being a TLA from Firecum?

i heard they pay good for being there  :laugh:

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2021, 10:53:51 am »
We had a lot of fights with you but later on we solved our problems and became good friends. I don't want you to leave clan but I wish you kept yourself away from problems, you wouldn't have to leave the clan. btw I wish you success in the rest of your vcmp career. take care hermano, Adios!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2021, 11:10:39 am »
OK tic reminded me to tell u smth: i could ask pain to give me his acc and i could do the same as on MK forum from both our accounts, but unlike ferrari he doesnt betray his friends, even if they are now past :)))

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 11:19:30 am »
well, i guess since you're out of WK with those other 2 ponies of yours, I guess we'll lay back at our home, why? what's eating u baby? have you not been fed well by the income of being a TLA from Firecum?

You still praying that WK will comeback in VCMP. Face a reality, my friend, its not gonna happen. Tom have his own business off-line, UJI have something too, 210W is inactive at all, i've got a job, so i'll be less active in VCMP. Perhaps, only at weekends. So, there is no place you to return to. And even if they comeback, it will be once per 6 month or even more. Nobody wants to see you there, everyone lost their trust in you, you're just unpredictable, unreliable backstabbing prick, who will sell your mother for your own good.
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 11:31:27 am »
It is not good to start a fire shooting into a farewell topic. Pain has been respectful within his leaving letter and so have been VUs. They hold no grudges between each other. I don't understand why outsiders keep throwing flame against Pain. It is over, man.

Buena suerte amigo. Gracias por tu apoyo. Que te vaya bien en todo lo que te propongas en el juego.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 11:32:03 am »
Good luck wherever you go

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 12:12:48 pm »

You still praying that WK will comeback in VCMP. Face a reality, my friend, its not gonna happen. Tom have his own business off-line, UJI have something too, 210W is inactive at all, i've got a job, so i'll be less active in VCMP. Perhaps, only at weekends. So, there is no place you to return to. And even if they comeback, it will be once per 6 month or even more. Nobody wants to see you there, everyone lost their trust in you, you're just unpredictable, unreliable backstabbing prick, who will sell your mother for your own good.

if they do, I'm here, holding the number 1 place, which will be theirs, again if they do return...

if it don't? i'm gonna be here, and gonna keep their tradition till this game eventually reaches 0 count

oh i so love when you say i'm unpredictable :))) about selling, I don't know, it's what everybody told me (cuz they can't face me I guess..), for a PL boy you talk sweet  O0

btw

look familiar?

it's the same grenade attach you were using in first days of XE, so that is how you've got it...

OH and i'm the backstabber ain't I? you double-crossed every possible guy from east to west, every possible admin or hacker, and you tell me I'm the backstabber

you've double-crossed Tom, now you want to do the same with TLA, instead YOU are the one working for his own good, why else would you leave your team just to develop a server..

you've also sold Kewun to me, when you gave me some of his cheats in order for us to play LW together and use auto fast switch and 60 fps... that sux you know

tom mentioned firecum joined TLA for fun and it's no problem, he would still be with the team.. it's true? so basically he has joined TLA to get protection from me and whoever, and keep a low profile + be respected and have friends in the community...

kinda lame tbh, i did not ever teach him to expose his weaknesses like that..
how is skullcracker getting along with TLA anyway? hope these 2 doggies don't involve themselves in your cheating scandals anytime soon

just watch the video I've linked in youtube, take a closer look at the chat.. kewun did admit you are STILL using some aimbot cheats from crow and a tons of other nonsense, and STILL you're relatively weak ingame

you're basically.. destroyed by this post

CanT

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2021, 12:31:55 pm »
Goodluck pain, be happy wherever you go!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)