March 28, 2024, 06:22:12 pm

Author Topic: Danny has been kicked from VU  (Read 8591 times)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Danny has been kicked from VU
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 11:04:51 pm »
@danny :In our rules we dont say to leak others clans info to join us. Why didn't you apply in our clan before this one if your goal was always to join us?
Also when you do this kind of things, you ruin your name so it will be more difficult to join others clan, so try to stop doing this kind of mistakes ( take it as a lesson).

Good luck anyways
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 11:07:34 pm »
these traitors... gl anyways
In first place, you can't talk about treachery nor loyalty since you fucked up in your own clan by using an aimlock and not telling anything.

1)Nowadays we cant even joke with our friends,i said Kody that i will leave VU and join MD and leak VU(was a joke) on 1st of may.But they gave that chat to VUs on 16 may when we were no more friends.
I'll tell you something personal. Once, i used to make that kind of jokes and result was a perma-ban. Learn from your mistakes - probably you are innocent or probably not, the fact is that you can't joke in such way when you're not acquianted at all with your mates.

but if we actually look at the matter it was all just false positive chat, this was supposed to be a fun chat between two friends.(danny is too dumb to understand he did a mistake and he would have to pay for this)

I agree with this part, i've been talking with danny - playing with him, he is still not mature enough (like me or many VCMP players), and sometimes can do these kind of mistakes. It's understandable. - Though, if you have a compromise with VU, well then pay the consecuences, it's an important clan and your actions are important too.

He was asked by one of us via PM to give a proper description and exposition of a entire incident but he response was somewhat this:

I admit ,i apologize for the chat i thought we are friends and i was just joking to him,he is just jealous.
I apologize to you i apologize to whole VU.

Do you think with such explanation, we will trust him?

Probably this guy didn't believe that such "joke" (i don't really know if its or not, all what i can say is that i trust Danny would try his best for VU but as stated above, some mistakes can be committed) could conclude with his kick out from the clan - Talking personally, i'd give this explanation too if it's a joke for real and believe that the members will believe me back.
Nonetheless, trusting somebody in these days is a hard situation. Also i think you guys are going too much against VU members who took this decision. What would you do if your stuff is leaked some days ago by a kicked member and you've been given chats that mention a member is gonna do the same? Would you trust him?

In fact, my opinion is that Danny fucked it up here and probably he wasn't going to leak anything, but VU members actually took the right to prevent and keep the clan ethos & constitution in order.

If you want to keep out of problems, it's best to watch what you say because people are gonna be people. The person you mistakenly trust today may be the same person that's gonna betray your ass tomorrow.

So in everything you say or do, make sure it's in the right, that way nobody has anything to use against you. Watch some politics news and compare it to an actual live coverage of a board meeting/conference, the news headlines are almost always disingenuous to what really happened. Similarly, some jokes can cost you this, some jokes can cost you your life, cuz unfortunately with life, it doesn't matter how you mean what you say, what matters is how I and others perceive what you say, and this is nonsense drama orchestrated around that precedent.

Completely agree.

Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 02:36:04 am »
This proves VU has only one fake Dactar which is our own shawn. No secondary dactar needed

Anyways good luck danny. You must learn something from this.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2018, 04:07:27 am »
Ok give him back his certificate.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

MaiYan

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2018, 05:45:50 am »
god damn it Danny  :-[ btw vu need players like vu deso

Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Join Us on :https://www.htmkr.com/topic/97-50-posting-contest-reply-to-enter/

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2018, 07:04:36 am »
I looked on this after quite a while.

Who thinks Danny's immature, nah he is not immature but is a dumb. I know this guy since Argonath then his journey to EAD, all he did for VUs. Let me tell you that, every story has two sides & you guys are completely ignoring the story side of Danny. I am actually amazed that you guys trusting on a mere screenshot of Discord chat which is real but the meaning behind that is different.

He is clearly being framed really bad and you guys are letting that happen. What did he actually leak to MD? He leaked nothing, that was merely a joke and you guys took it really serious. And what is it with leaking, what will he probably leak even? Oh if it was ON clan then okay, he could leak hacks & stuff. But its VU, he is a Trainee(having access to Trainees boards only), he will leak like what a mod with different hud.rar crosshairs etc? No who even does leak that lmao, he is framed man.

@Wilson & @Siezer, look onto that chat, you both are Pakistanis, you know how things go here, MDs are being completely bullshit taking revenge from friend's of Devil_Jin and plus when Danny was not friend with them, they did this. And Kody/Danny are Argonath team mates, good friends and they do many jokes with each other. What if I joke to Wilson that I will join VU, and leave TRC, will he screenshot that & send it to morphine? Really nigga?

I know this guy, he does not deserves to be kicked man, he is really kind guy, he is so young but still he managed to get in that VU_T tag & he will fuck up his chance for who? MD? Really? Who prefers MD more than VU lol, not even MDs would do xD. So please, try to give him a chance brothers.

(This message was both to Wilson/Siezer, you guys know me much better & I know you too, please give this case a look once more on my appeal) (And maybe Gangstaras you too).
Agree Agree x 8 Disagree Disagree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2018, 08:02:01 am »
Agreed with you but... what would a VC:MP clan hide?? secret nuclear missiles launching codes??
as for danny, good luck in future and I hope this'd be a very great lesson for you.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2018, 08:51:28 am »
Don't trust any Pakistani.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 08:59:02 am »
Says the one who's a paki.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 09:32:55 am »
B in Dr.Danny Stands for brain.
Karma is a bitch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2018, 09:36:34 am »
Says the one who's a paki.
Half Pakistani, half Indian, sup?
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 09:39:37 am »
I was kind of skeptical with him being accepted, but couldn't really bother myself to interfere. For a moment there he had me fooled that he grew up.

It's true, we'd have no idea if MD didn't contact us about it. Thanks for keeping it clean guys.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2018, 09:56:45 am »
What's this VBucks thing got to do with it?

Was Danny joking, or was he trying to trick that dude?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2018, 09:59:48 am »
You are feeling as if you belong to Africa, but if seen from my view, this community is going on because  players of Pakistan, if we were not worthy of faith, we would not get so much love from this community. i don't need to mention any names but i can proudly say We Pakistani contributed a lot towards this community, and we will keep on, whether you trust us or no it's the way we are, and besides that this game was already dead pakistani laggors kinda revived this community and we're the reason you have nice laughs everyday reading our posts and join applications .
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2018, 10:18:34 am »
if we were not worthy of faith, we would not get so much love from this community.
XD
pakis still get insulted in every aspect lel
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD