login
March 28, 2024, 11:45:33 am

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 679 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2018, 11:59:25 pm »
Hi everybody, newbies and veterans of VC:MP

The purpose of this topic is wishing you all a merry Christmas. Certainly, I am not such as an important guy in the community, nor do I think that I should be posting this – I’m just another random player around, but I wanted to drop some words anyway because, as you all probably know already, this game as well as its community are my favorite things in Internet and nostalgia fills me everytime I join a server.

In 2019, VC:MP turns 14 years old. It’s been a long way from the release of the first version, to this up-to-date 0.4 one - with lots of confusion, dramas, historic players that have left us as legacy this magnificent full-of-history game. Without them, none of the VC:MP forums we usually check would exist: VU, MK, EAD, CTF, LW. Their courage to go forth on lifting this; on crafting new servers from the floor, they all have indirectly or directly developed this game and made it successful.

It is maybe not the best VC:MP era, but hey there have always been lots of ups and downs - we’re here, we stand, we keep playing; and overall: we keep this game alive. And I am sure it will continue like this. Along this, and getting deep into the matter, my encouragement/input for myself and others into this community is for further relying in positive things, be kind with each other set away the toxic way and give the best version of ourselves; considering that we’re all together as a family into this community, even though differences always exist.

Finally, I wanna thank GangstaRas, which was at least from my point of view the very outstanding member from VU in this year, as he was not only encouraging the respect and values but also working hard altogether with the rest of VW developers, giving us two Vice-Wars this year and also a new one in January; making this community a place of justice by punishing every hacker and doing successfully the fatiguing job of investigating them. Even though you might have had some mistakes, as you’re human, your work is very valued Gangsta, and I am sure you will get what you deserve: the best.

Along GangstaRas and the VW developers, I wanna thank clans in general, because they awake in us the feeling of a second family, and give the game more entertainment by encouraging the team-play. They welcome newbies, mold them by teaching skills, knowledge about the forums. Not to mention they’ve resurrected from the death this game in more than one occasion.

I think I am missing to thank a lot of people, but I am sure almost everyone from their own actions is committed to help this game to raise up and leave toxicity away. This year has been, definitely, a great one. We’re close to New Year, and hopefully 2019 will overcome it.

Merry Christmas, and happy New Year in advance!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 12:31:34 am »
Merry Fucking Christmas nablet  :-* :-*
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 03:13:36 am »
'
Well Said  :thumbsup: It made me login to just react on this post  ;)
Merry Christmas and New Year to all! I wish vcmp be a place of enjoymet,toxic-free and always be a flourishing community.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 06:59:58 am »
Greetings for Christmas Kiddo. @Calhoun :P

And also to everyone else out there. Stay Blessed forever!

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 07:53:13 am »
Merry christmas and happy new year!

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 11:52:18 am »
Merry christmas!

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 02:18:27 pm »
merry christmas my dudes

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 02:59:44 pm »
Merry christmas yes good

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 05:13:54 pm »
Merry Christmas

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 07:30:04 pm »
que se joda el ingles, FELIZ NAVIDAD HIJUEPUTAAS   >:D

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 08:37:54 pm »
Merry christmis to all!!!! Stay blessed

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 02:07:28 am »

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 05:54:18 am »
Merry christmas yes good
Also yes new year

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 10:19:27 am »
Merry christmis to all!!!! Stay blessed

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me