March 28, 2024, 11:29:53 am

Author Topic: I need an opinion here  (Read 6932 times)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I need an opinion here
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 05:57:10 pm »
fk vw I'm going back to playing minecraft
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 01:21:37 am »
So, is the VU management really going to stay quiet on this one?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 02:21:09 am »

I swear, Charley should start paying me for all this headache I'm tackling.

Morph, all I see is two grown men among the community creating another unnecessary drama case.

The first wrong move is that you can't say you have nothing to hide and in your post you're admitting to partially quoting yourself. Ferrari showed me one of your full messages, and from what I could pick up, everything went south after you responded to ferrari's mastermind response you quoted which seemed innocent to me.

From what I could see the dialogue is like this:

• Ferrari: "mastermind like myself knows better than unveiling mutual plans before a mutual understanding has been made"

• Morphine (full message): "'mastermind' is a bit too highly spoken of a guy with double standards therefore, don't play smart with me, and tell me what you've got up your sleeve. I want to make sure that your plans are in the interests of both of our teams"

And then all the other crap after, long story short, that mastermind comment was the first insult I'm seeing, you provoked him to bite and he bit.

The second wrong move was that you publicize that you not trying to denounce ferrari but your whole post is riddled with slander towards him, again from point 1, with translucency on your part, not transparency. What honest public opinion are you after on the matter without transparency? Nothing that would make you look bad, just everything that would make ferrari look bad. This whole crap is all about defaming him.

Ferrari's a loose cannon when he's insulted, his tongue is sharpened to retaliate against any and everyone that tries to put him down, spitting his truth and intellect as he's no dunce to rise to the challenge.  For me that's ferrari's wrong move because  that's not how I feel things should be done. There are calmer ways to dismiss people but we can agree to disagree and I don't agree to it. I treat people respectfully even if they don't respect me, my way of always staying in the right, but overall, do you see the bigger picture I'm showing here? All this shit was unnecessary from both ends; that is my opinion.

What was the benefit behind all this? If we're all grown people here, what is the benefit behind all this? Is all this shit worth the effort? Man I'm getting too old for this brothers. Just live good for goodness sake
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 02:49:16 am »
Big shit, I didn’t publicly call him out for double standards. I hereby declare that ferrari32 is filled to the brim with double standards.

Refer to the report he made in the VW board.

What else is it that you don’t approve of in my post?

Where exactly am I lying?

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 03:04:00 am »

Gangstaras stated what the active management was thinking, this is not something don't we want to deal with. Since we know we can create a 15 page thread of unuseful crap talking. We know both of you Morphine and Ferrari are not going to change your points of view on each other and on the situation. Ferrari wanted to end the feud with Milko changing his VW nick and thats good, and you still wanted more to it.

We're not going to promote more drama, our main concern is to get the community settled to enjoy VW7 as much as possible. We also understand this comes from a full circle on the stuff surrounding this event and how stressful its been for everyone. So we encourage to just forget about the differences, and move on like a pair of grown ass men.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 03:14:06 am »

To be honest, I don't see why anyone else from VU needs to comment here. To me, like Gangstaras, this appears to be between you two alone. This isn't VU vs TRC, it's Ferrari vs Morphine. Moreover, Wolfpack != VU, Night Wolves != TRC.

If you really want an opinion, it looks to me like Ferrari was scouting out possible strategies/alliances, but he smartly didn't want to give everything away before he could trust that his plans would be kept secret. He sees the Wolfpack as stronger than Night Wolves, and so probably thinks something like 'you either play our game or you don't'. It's classic hardball diplomacy. About everything else in this thread, it has nothing to do with VU.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 08:49:54 am »
More like =TRC=morphine vs the world.

Shame, Charley. You are emphasizing the wrong things here, but I, like Ras, am sick and tired of trying to get a result out of this situation.

Sorry for trying to help out.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 12:09:01 pm »
Oh and let me make one thing clear once and for all.

You are in no position to speak on behalf of the Night Wolves. Matter of fact, Night Wolves = TRC, because I created both of these gangs, and I alone am responsible for both of them. The people that joined the Night Wolves share my vision and cause, and each and every one of them gets to lead the gang in their own way, with me as the highest authority.

In case you haven't noticed, my most loyal men are with me in TRC to this day, even Foxtrot, whom we had a 2 year long battle with. The facts beat the assumptions, yet again.

Don't get me wrong Charles, I respect and admire you, as I have for the past 7 years, but I am a man of transparency, and have nothing to hide from nobody, including yourself.

... and in conclusion I'd like to say that this is perhaps the one necessary drama in a long time instigated by someone who never does shit like this. (addressed particularly to Ras)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:14:24 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 01:54:16 pm »
Talking about Night Wolves being weaker than the Wolf Pack? You're in a big mistake huehue. And yeah, as morphine said the Night Wolves contains the most loyal men of morphine and loyal men allies of me and other TRCs, cmon.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 02:03:02 pm »
Talking about Night Wolves being weaker than the Wolf Pack? You're in a big mistake huehue. And yeah, as morphine said the Night Wolves contains the most loyal men of morphine and loyal men allies of me and other TRCs, cmon.

Being loyal to morphine doesn't make the gang any stronger. It depends on the mindset, strategies, and skills. We cannot decide who is weak and who is not yet. Lets wait for the vicewar to happen.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 02:05:57 pm »
Matter of fact, Night Wolves = TRC, because I created both of these gangs, and I alone am responsible for both of them.

Okay be that as it may, the fact still stands that Wolf Pack != VU. If you want your clan to have a Vice War feud with the Wolf Pack, or Ferrari, then go ahead, but I'm not convinced that it needs blowing up to any proportion greater than that.

You say this is a necessary drama, but I'm struggling to see what you want out of it. I mean this as a genuine question, with no snideness: what would be the perfect outcome from this discussion, from your point of view? What is the aim of this discussion?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 04:53:53 pm »
He just wants to boss people around. Mistook this forum for TRC's I guess.

The logic behind your aims evades me however. Basically you've come to my house as a guest, and you're trying to convince my family to kick me out of the house because you feel offended. What do you think the logical outcome of this situation is?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 06:37:25 pm »
Basically you've come to my house as a guest, and you're trying to convince my family to kick me out of the house because you feel offended.
This is never going to happen. You know it better ferrari and everyone else does. Ferrari is the heart of VU and will always be. Get it in your head, chaps.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 10:02:02 pm »
Basically you've come to my house as a guest, and you're trying to convince my family to kick me out of the house because you feel offended.
This is never going to happen. You know it better ferrari and everyone else does. Ferrari is the heart of VU and will always be. Get it in your head, chaps.

Well if ferrari32's the heart of VU, no wonder shit's chaotic up in this bitch.

A man that calls a respected sports figure a 'crackwhore' and puts the deaths of people in the Second World War in the Holocaust lower than the deaths of others, justifying it with 'mind the age gap' (what the fuck?) is definitely a role model to take inspiration from.

You say this is a necessary drama, but I'm struggling to see what you want out of it. I mean this as a genuine question, with no snideness: what would be the perfect outcome from this discussion, from your point of view? What is the aim of this discussion?

All I'm asking for, Charley, is to look the truth in the eyes and take appropriate action. People with the aforementioned traits of behavior do not deserve to be called full Vice Underdogs, and they are the same reason why respected members like yourself are treated like scumbags by the society.

How many people do you see shitting on me these past few days, apart from ferrari32?

The logic behind your aims evades me however. Basically you've come to my house as a guest, and you're trying to convince my family to kick me out of the house because you feel offended. What do you think the logical outcome of this situation is?

The only reason you're in this house in the first place is because VU let you in on a basis of good will. The reason I entered your house, in the first place, is because it reeks of your shit from a mile away, and I, being the good man I am, am trying to tidy up the house because they've helped me tidy up mine.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 10:09:00 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 04:35:14 am »
Well if ferrari32's the heart of VU, no wonder shit's chaotic up in this bitch.

A man that calls a respected sports figure a 'crackwhore' and puts the deaths of people in the Second World War in the Holocaust lower than the deaths of others, justifying it with 'mind the age gap' (what the fuck?) is definitely a role model to take inspiration from.

All I'm asking for, Charley, is to look the truth in the eyes and take appropriate action. People with the aforementioned traits of behavior do not deserve to be called full Vice Underdogs, and they are the same reason why respected members like yourself are treated like scumbags by the society.

How many people do you see shitting on me these past few days, apart from ferrari32?

The only reason you're in this house in the first place is because VU let you in on a basis of good will. The reason I entered your house, in the first place, is because it reeks of your shit from a mile away, and I, being the good man I am, am trying to tidy up the house because they've helped me tidy up mine.

Damn, you're so self-absorbed. Step down the pedestal for a minute here Rocky. All of this is leading nowhere, we're not going to take "appropriate" actions towards no one base on your ideals of good leadership structure. Your views and opinions are well accepted and valid since they're ultimately yours, that doesn't mean we have to agree or do as you say.

We know you want to be heard, we know you want to continue with this until you get the upper hand, but we don't see a logical reason to give this more importance than the one it gained. Other than that we're well aware of the diversity personalities we deal with within Vice Underdogs, and I'm pretty sure we can handle those ourselves.

Both of the parties involved made heated decisions that led to all of this being brought up.

So basically what i'm trying to say here is, Vice Underdogs Management and the whole Vice Underdogs family will stand behind our own and we will have to agree to disagree. And we're not going to make this longer than it already is.

To both, I hope you understand.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!