login
May 02, 2024, 05:45:07 pm

Author Topic: Retiring  (Read 5627 times)

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
Re: Retiring
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:51 pm »
Ehh, good luck Charley maan!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 08:40:09 pm »

I could write an essay about the reasons why I'm not very fond of this community anymore, but it would serve no purpose. All I'll say is that I'm sick of all the egos and arrogance; and of all the people who are willing to criticise and bad mouth people's hard work, when they are willing to do none themselves.

I must stress, very strongly, that it is to be a community server. Not a VU server, not an MK server, not a DU server, but one run by and for everyone. I hope it's a success, but if it isn't then it's not the end of the world. They have the script and will launch it as, when and how they see fit. I really hope everyone can make it a great server that's friendly to newbies, equal in its treatment of players and a happy place to be.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who helped with VU, its event and whatever else. There are too many people to name but really, you guys make this community better.

See y'all around and good luck!

Goodbye, you're a very wise person that knows what is right for the community, sometimes I had the pleasure to speak with you for a while and I realized that now, many need you now, not to be the best player on this world, but because you are someone who offered advice, plus always a pleasant attitude.

I was glad to have met you, maybe not one of your friends or maybe it is, but what I want now is the best of luck to you, hope you never change your personality and friendly attitude, because that is your essence and what makes you different from others.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:42:33 pm by DarKFirE »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 08:55:57 pm »
Aye... i,.. I just cant watch you go, i just can't.
You made me to what i am today, you teached me alot of things. You were in my eyes my mentor.
It's just hard to see you go after what you have done for me, for all of us. I'm literally dropping tears.
It's just to hard. I hope i can still play with you before you completely disappear for your studies, i'm going to miss you very much and hopefully you will return in the future. Keep in touch and good bye my mate!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:59:28 pm by brian »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:12 pm »
Barely we will find someone like you on this community Charley. As Brian said, most of us are what we are because of you, your humility, friendship, and the time and effort that you had dedicated to the clan.

What can i say man, i understand your decition and i feel very sad because of it. There's gonna be always an empty gap on VU and in the community. I promise to do my best to keep WildStyle a good place for vcmp players with the rest of the team.

Good luck with your life and especially with uni, and hope to still seeing you around!  :)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 10:20:40 pm »
Didn't see this coming.
Good luck at studies man.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 10:57:17 pm »
Oh!, Good luck charley!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:06:40 pm by Eddy »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 11:20:01 pm »
Heh, about 4 long stressful years eh? There's something I've never gotten with you though and it's this criticism of which you speak of. It's not your main reason but it keeps being brought up and I don't understand exactly why it has affected you to such extravagance. I still don't know the details behind it but someone of your virtues and amiableness, I expected a toughened heart to the voice of hatred and an enlightened mind to the illusions of life, atleast without a breaking point. You enjoy what you do, you have true passion in keeping the VCMP community on a whole running and you have good and positive critics to praise. Don't "praise" the bad criticism by bringing up all that old shit, discouraging yourself not to go on. Praise the honest good criticism and continue to do what you love. When you're happy with yourself with what you did, no matter if you don't even get appreciated, you can still smile inside that "I did all that and Im proud to contribute to the public".

So you retiring because of balancing time. Well that is a tragedy, you built this community for so long, you've left a big impression on us all, you've made us who we are today as Brian implied. I wish you all the best in your studies but no goodbye for you. We'll catch you later :)

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 12:05:33 am »
I wish you luck with your life, bye Charley.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 03:08:14 am »
Sad news I am hearing. Well, I only wish the best of luck mens.

-Your former VU pal, tmavs4.

I much prefer being around real, friendly people instead of a bunch of internet tough guy geeks and kids who can barely speak my language.

Amen to that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:40:53 am by Maverick »

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 10:23:31 am »
Uh, cant say anything as this was just unexpected, well, TBH, I've still got some doubts in believing this.

Sad to see such a great guy like you go, well mate, good bye.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 11:42:27 am »
This was very unexpected. You were an excellent leader, a person who never judged someone on the basis of their country / religion and the most important, you were a great friend. Seriously, it's extremely sad that you're going.  :(

I wish best luck for your life & your university. You're my hero.

Bye & take care.  :(

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 12:41:01 pm »
I can't believe this.You are a great guy with awesome attitude .Good luck with your Studies,Hope you come back soon.See ya!

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 01:43:46 pm »
Fuck i can´t believe this....

just SAD u go

I hope see u around and pliz TAKE CARE man wherever u go...

Good luck!

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 06:03:26 pm »
Fuck no.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 02:55:33 am »
Anger management classes is what VC:MP needs. :P

Good luck with your future, Charley, and good luck to Veteran with taking on the gang.