May 02, 2024, 03:20:05 pm

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 9663 times)

buda

leaving the clan
« on: April 28, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »
thats it, it might be a mistake but i dont think so, i dont feel like being in this clan anymore neither my lastest rage moments help the clan image, i just cant stand a few things going over here anymore

also i wanna feel what being clanless is for some time, since i started playing vcmp i havent been clanless for more than 3 minutes lol, to be honest i still feel kinda disappointed after losing to ulk in the final, i put so much effort in that and we got nothing, i also got a half broken mouse and dont feel like playing vcmp a lot these days i think i might even leave this whole community after vcdc ends, especially if i have the luck to win it

i have thought of making my own clan as well, but i guess thats not happening but why not, like i stated above im raging more than ever lately, so if i leave i could do it in peace without warnings or shit ( i dislike them a lot)

and thats it i dont like how things are going on lately, so im leaving and i can sya it was good to be along with you for some months in the same clan, i cant say the same to a few others who i dislike those i had to act nice to cos we were in the same clan, but not anymore im not gonna name anyone cos it aint needed, also as i requested remove me fro mthe vcdc admin team as soon as possible please

gl

PD: give my spot to laser
Cannot rate own posts

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:32:54 pm »
wtf? you sounds so pathetic
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:33:18 pm »
no sabes lo que estas haciendo guarro, pero bue
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 07:36:32 pm »
Is this the juan i knew?

buda

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 07:41:43 pm »
wtf? you sounds so pathetic
its quite funny to heard that from someone like you, for real.
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 07:43:56 pm »
man what the fuck is wrong with you... :| >:(

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 07:51:17 pm »
Hmm, yeah, I kinda saw this coming.

It really is a shame that you're no longer gonna be a part of this team. It's quite tragic really that ULK managed to demoralise you by pretty much cheating in VCCT, indeed it was a lame move, but what can we expect from them?

You are of course entitled to your own opinions on individuals and we'd have been happy to hear them. It's just that they're better voiced in a calm and mature way instead of randomly flaming the fuck out of someone. That's my opinion any way, there is nothing to say that I'm right about it, it's just the easiest way to make progress in my experience. There are of course individuals who you know, no matter how much you try to compromise with, you won't get on with and that's totally acceptable and natural.

I think being clanless for a while will be good for you, I can't imagine that you'll leave VC:MP though.

Just out of curiosity, what these 'things' that are going on that you're so sick of? There hasn't been any real developments or arguments within the clan for a while now, so it's not obvious to me.

I think the VCCT final was a real blow for everyone who trained hard and helped others train to win. It's completely demoralising when you work so hard to become good at a game, just for someone else to cheat and make all your hard work useless.

P.S. Please don't leave VC:MP, you're probably who I enjoy dueling with most
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:53:24 pm by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 07:51:52 pm »
This will be the frustration of the year, Oh, juan  :-\

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 07:53:03 pm »
This will be the frustration of the year, Oh, juan  :-\

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 07:53:53 pm »
Good luck.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

hockz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 08:02:52 pm »
Buena Suerte juanito y no dejes VC:MP seria una gran perdida :-\.

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 08:06:17 pm »
Hmm, yeah, I kinda saw this coming.

Bai, jUan.  :blank:

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 08:06:52 pm »
It's because of that football thingy going on, isn't it? Anyways, cya in some other time, mens  :'(

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 08:11:21 pm »
Why man!!! good luck  :'(

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 08:19:40 pm »
JUAN U FUCKER

Naa for real now, well VU lost one of the best members of it, ehh, and yeah, I think you need a little break by being clanless, but I dunno why are You leaving this shit, You were really good at it, oh damn. Anyways good luck and check Your PM.

And remember, son:

CLANLESS OR NOT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY SLAVE
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:21:18 pm by GRAND »

asd