login
March 28, 2024, 09:14:18 am

Author Topic: SS vs VU  (Read 26665 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: SS vs VU
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 01:22:17 pm »
What is a cheat engine?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 01:24:49 pm »
What is a cheat engine?
Not sure I have seen people calling it cheat engine but anyway to make this clear check Noori's post http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.45

Also we are discussing it and we will get back to you shortly. :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 01:25:13 pm »
A software that krys used in past.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 01:31:39 pm »
Everyone knows that VU will accept only CW on A/D atm and the other proposals dont make sense here.

The most recent accepted challenge in CTF
TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

So.. we won't have fun? Why is that? I think it will be fun and an interesting match to play.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 01:34:26 pm »
Everyone knows that VU will accept only CW on A/D atm and the other proposals dont make sense here.

TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

So.. we won't have fun? Why is that? I think it will be fun and an interesting match to play.
We could have fun, if you guys play fair, last time VU vs DnA  happened one of your clan member used something to get advantage, anyway we are discussing it.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2017, 01:35:59 pm »
We could have fun, if you guys play fair, last time VU vs DnA  happened one of your clan member used something to get advantage, anyway we are discussing it.
[/quote]

You don't know that, and even if he didn't play, we still would have won with same scores or better.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2017, 01:37:44 pm »
So you are saying you can play without krys?

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2017, 01:39:05 pm »

TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

Pitiful words; but I guess everyone saying how much of a hypocrite you are was right; banned Sevrin on A/D but not me; acted nice when wanted SS to help in Vice War; called bullshit on NewK's ban when it would work in your favour.

Waiting for a response. We sincerely hope that you can play as well as you talk and that a decision will come as fast as your personal attacks on us.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Artistic Artistic x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 01:42:58 pm »

TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

Pitiful words; but I guess everyone saying how much of a hypocrite you are was right; banned Sevrin on A/D but not me; acted nice when wanted SS to help in Vice War; called bullshit on NewK's ban when it would work in your favour.

Waiting for a response. We sincerely hope that you can play as well as you talk and that a decision will come as fast as your personal attacks on us.
You know what
honesty and krystianoo can never come close and the words you just used does not suit your personality at all so let's not discuss about that.

Just try to stick to the topic, we will get back to you real soon and yes we accept.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 01:44:04 pm »
So you are saying you can play without krys?

Of course we can, but right now kry is the one who wants a clanwar, not others. xD
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 01:45:12 pm »
well it would be fair to make a CW in ctf if you once did it in a/d
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 01:47:25 pm »

TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

Hmm good point, I think I am the one who actually pmed Sevrin to play in EAD, I am the one who actually unbanned him. If I was so unfair to them then to make this fair i think I should punish you too so they can see I am a fair guy, VU needed help in vicewar? Did your school principal sticking​ baseball bat up your ass alot lately? Look you blind fool, it's you who's personal fight is going on with WK/ON banning ON from EAD was my personal revenge with them, how many times you got our ass kicked from WK but still you are wet and waiting for vicewar, oh and yeah thanks for opening my eyes, now I actually know what to do and I am gonna make it fair.

Edit: Just because of my personal fight i am not gonna let this cw go down, locked topic and we will come with decision soon.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:01:49 pm by WiLsOn »
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2017, 09:29:15 pm »
Match Schedule:

CTF War: To be decided
Forum war: Now. topic unlocked xD

So, what players you gonna use? Mexicans and VU-exicans? lol  O0
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 09:40:51 pm »
I ain't gonna be apart of this back and forth, my M60 speaks for me and I want action.

How about this Sunday 16 to 17 GMT on the beta server? I don't really have any particular base requirements, lacks the suspense, but it doesn't mean any and any bases. None of that new shit nor bridges. Ping limit 250 ms, the usual 5v5, but we can up to 6v6, 7v7 or 8v8 if we have people around, the more the merrier. Base time is 7 mins, please ensure that that is fixed on the beta server, I don't want any 3:30 half time crap please
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 09:42:50 pm by GangstaRas »

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »
I ain't gonna be apart of this back and forth, my M60 speaks for me and I want action.

[...]Ping limit 250 ms[...]

you sure VU will be able to play with such a ping limit? O0

Discussing time. Also, 4 bases. or 6?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:00:00 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)