March 28, 2024, 11:37:03 pm

Author Topic: [MD]Mechanic Unban app  (Read 555 times)

Mechanic

• View Profile
[MD]Mechanic Unban app
« on: July 04, 2018, 09:10:47 pm »
banned without any specific reason, message shows no reason
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]Mechanic Unban app
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 09:52:16 pm »
Reason: [ VCMPHack.asi detected in 2018 ]
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 08:23:37 am »
[MAD_K!LL3R]
this post is made by me and replying from Mechanic's account as he applied for WV he ain't gonna play it because of his job issues so, i' am going to play this vw if problem went solved.

[to the topic]
that matter was solved, it was an unknown act you can ask @siezer or @hotdogcat it was a full game with HD graphics which i downloaded in 2017 from a youtube video and played with it, i wasn't aware that it contains anything like that if you need any other information regarding this you can ask me.

Extra: not only VCMPHACK.asi but many more asi files evidence provided to hotdogcat. and these were just detected not used as explained by hotdogcat.

Edit:

pic zoom in

the game was in extractor unfortunately which i don't have right now as Hotdogcat wanted me to delete that game after sending each and every .asi file to him.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:52:12 am by Mechanic »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 01:04:34 pm »
Never used is false by my records.

Idk if CTF had any implementation of the detection system back in February/March but I had my own independent experience with you there. Hotdogcat kept his detection system hidden from everyone the first couple of months, I also kept my recordings unknown to everyone, so thats two independent bodies working for the same goal their own way. It was around the Legend incident when I found out what he's been doing and we converged at that point.

He came to me in April with a general list of caught persons unknowning that I had private video evidence against some of them but for me, when I saw both you and Odin3 (KraKen) in that list, I lit up like a light bulb cuz I absolutely knew it.

The unfortunate thing was my HDD died so all the footage I had of you and others in that timeframe is now gone, especially Odin cuz I had before and after vids of him. Wouldve been the perfect tutorial video to show how aimlock improves reaction time.

So the explanation you coming with right now, I appreciate it but nothing will convince me to unban you, Ive experienced you first hand and kept silent about it. Only hotdogcat knew explicitly that I caught you, everyone else (EAD admins, VW admins) I explained to them that there are surprizers in my list. 

What you're saying applies to [DU]KiKi's story and he is more deserving because while he was detected, literally nobody, not even myself has ever seen him hack. When MK reached out to me about him, that was expressed, hence why his denial wasn't a contemptuous no but that they avoid controversial issues by avoiding people that have it on their name.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 02:10:16 pm by GangstaRas »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 01:46:54 pm »
Why are you lying and trying to convince people that your alt is owned by someone else.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 01:48:54 pm »
Mate once again i never used it, its up to you if you are un-banning me or not it's your event but the fact you need to know is that CTF is having such a bad desync problem and according to my ping thats not so common for me to capture flags while desynced.

anyways Good Luck with your Vice War, you can lock the topic i don't think i need anything to explain any more it's going to be useless

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 02:32:59 pm »
Yes I'm aware of CTF's desync issue but the allegations on you are not F1 nor Desync related, they are aimlock related. I can only give a mental picture of what happened but if anyone (CTF admin) want's to go through CTF logs around the February/March region, be my guest and note these server changes to line it up:

The map that we were playing was Bar vs Museum and the time was changed from the regular 5:30 in-game to a midday time. Can't remember if it was 12:00 exact but it was daylight. What happened was while we were doing our thing I notice you were killing everyone including me with headshots in quick succession on 270+ ping, gloating with each kill on top of it. I'm fine with being a pro and all, but no guesswork on 270 ping, fighting fellow 200 pingers and me a 150 pinger? Rubbish. Not even [MK]Halchter with all his skill can murder any and everyone as easily as you did that match and he has the ping for it, 40s. I didn't trust it one bit and Hotdogcat coming to me with his list confirmed it for me.

The other is this:

This was recorded by HerQules January 28, apparently on EC. This can give an idea of what I saw on CTF, plus this isn't explained. If I remember correctly, you got watch listed for this.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 03:55:02 pm »
Make an unban request at www.viceunderdogs.com and ask for deadmau5
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 05:07:01 pm »
Ok, so after a long discussion with MAD_K!LL3R over Discord, I will unban on the premise of the counter-arguments he presented and the fact the precedent I enforced on [DU]KiKi but the conversation with MAD_K!LL3R rubbed me the wrong way, not necessarily because of him but a poison in the community. I will make a separate discussion about that cuz the air needs to be cleared.

Locked.