login
April 30, 2024, 07:49:00 pm

Author Topic: Application - ToXic  (Read 6252 times)

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ToXic
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 12:12:30 pm »
that was past so leave it every one knows me now that ,
Who i m &
How i m &
What i m .?
thats why i've voted trainee :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 01:19:02 pm »
Trainee.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:46:04 pm by mDz »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 01:44:01 pm »
Why in every application, You always forget to put your King_[Arsalan] Nick?
To ZeD not lazee: you didnt list all of your previous nicknames on your app either, PREVIOUS NICKNAMES: nop who the fuck can actually believe that? nobody so please leave the hipocrisy aside for a while

by the way im voting trainee
i didn't mention coz u guys are not familiar with my previous nicks e.g; ghostrider,pakistani_munda etc coz these are very old nicks......but most of us knw King_[Arsalan] was a hacker and kinda immature and thats why i said that! anyways i knw that toxic has improved alot and thats why i've voted trainee.....!
so? at least ToxiC dared to post almost ALL of his past nicknames, only excluding king_arsalan from that list, unlike you, excuse me but thats an obvious list, you didnt list your previous nicknames maybe because you were an old cheater/lamer/ non-well looked player that was kinda afraid of not getting into VU for the reasons i just stated, ie lying.

in my opinion your application shouldn't have been accepted that quick, like Tical does on the ULK forum with the apps they get; If you DONT list all of your previous nicknames you wont be accepted, if it was up to me this rule would be implemented in VU to avoid old cheaters/lamers getting infiltrated into the clan with new nicknames/identities(like belial did in ULK)

you obviously lied, plus you are accusing others of doing the same in this case Toxic and you know what? thats called hipocrisy and quite lame actually,you are already in, still dont know why but whatever enjoy your stay
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:36:00 pm by jUan »
Cannot rate own posts

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 02:58:22 pm »
so? at least ToxiC dared to post almost ALL of his past nicknames, only excluding king_arsalan from that list.

Roflmao, That nick is the only real disaster..

JuaN

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 03:03:36 pm »
back then i found [MK]Vision WAY more lame than arsalan's, arsalan was just a noob who cried and complained about him being killed and his stats being destroyed in HA, not so different from what we all did back in our first vcmp days..
i also remember you, lazee from your first days in HA and gotta say you WERENT that different from arsalan or [RV]DON.

enough said
Cannot rate own posts

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:15 pm »
back then i found [MK]Vision WAY more lame than arsalan's, arsalan was just a noob who cried and complained about him being killed and his stats being destroyed in HA, not so different from what we all did back in our first vcmp days..
i also remember you, lazee from your first days in HA and gotta say you WERENT that different from arsalan or [RV]DON.

enough said

I do agree with arsalan being a newbie shit like every new player does But, he was just hardcore as shit, He got into MK for what? saying he wont do a thing and is clean player and they approved without giving a SHIT for trust. The same thing we are gonna do now.. I changed, so did [RV]Don but what about him? He don't give a shit about anything but just his reputation, I am not saying you should not approve him but just saying that Past matters.

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 04:15:00 pm »
Why in every application, You always forget to put your King_[Arsalan] Nick?
To ZeD not lazee: you didnt list all of your previous nicknames on your app either, PREVIOUS NICKNAMES: nop who the fuck can actually believe that? nobody so please leave the hipocrisy aside for a while

by the way im voting trainee
i didn't mention coz u guys are not familiar with my previous nicks e.g; ghostrider,pakistani_munda etc coz these are very old nicks......but most of us knw King_[Arsalan] was a hacker and kinda immature and thats why i said that! anyways i knw that toxic has improved alot and thats why i've voted trainee.....!
so? at least ToxiC dared to post almost ALL of his past nicknames, only excluding king_arsalan from that list, unlike you, excuse me but thats an obvious list, you didnt list your previous nicknames maybe because you were an old cheater/lamer/ non-well looked player that was kinda afraid of not getting into VU for the reasons i just stated, ie lying.

in my opinion your application shouldn't have been accepted that quick, like Tical does on the ULK forum with the apps they get; If you DONT list all of your previous nicknames you wont be accepted, if it was up to me this rule would be implemented in VU to avoid old cheaters/lamers getting infiltrated into the clan with new nicknames/identities(like belial did in ULK)

you obviously lied, plus you are accusing others of doing the same in this case Toxic and you know what? thats called hipocrisy and quite lame actually,you are already in, still dont know why but whatever enjoy your stay
:-X

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 05:32:42 pm »
I agree with Juan, ToXic has changed, his history was bad i know, i did the same even worse, everyone have a second chance to fix what he did, and ToXic now have the chance to fix everything.

And i'm sure that VU Members discus VC:MP players applications very well, unlike some clans.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 07:40:14 pm »
I would give him a chance as a trainee.

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 07:41:06 pm »
Thanks friend .

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 08:40:50 am »
So, what happens with him?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 11:59:51 am »

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 09:14:16 pm »
Trainee

Shadow

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:17 am »
Trainee  :thumbsup:
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 11:45:55 am »
ToXic, it is my pleasure to accept you into the Vice Underdogs as Trainee.

Please, feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go.

Welcome aboard!

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.