April 20, 2024, 09:10:46 am

Author Topic: Clan Wars  (Read 8522 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Wars
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 01:55:52 pm »
Yep i prefer the group fight idea. It is more of a clan war, rather than a bunch of duels.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 04:25:18 pm »
Ok so the first clan war was shit. For starters Amenine said he'd organise a server, he didn't so we had to play on XE. This was very frustrating as people were interrupting etc. CG took over an hour to get hold of enough players to fight, we actually had too many players on our team so couldnt use them. It took ages to organise a fight start with people crashing, and Amenine not showing any kind of organisation within his clan. They turned up with [CG]Black_point [CG]Fanat and [CG]Karam. I've never heard of these players, nor are they on the CG member list, I have serious doubts about them actually belonging to CG. We finally scrownged together 3 fights, all of which won by 'CG'. Upon wanting to complete the next fights CG were doing their usual thing of not having enough members, and such and such. So i decided after over an hour of trying to make it work, to give up.

I personally don't think CG won, as I don't think CG really fought, but one thing i did learn is that Amenine really can't organise his clan.
Anyway, to those 'CG' members who beat us, well done.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 04:54:27 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 04:56:25 pm »
Yup, They are not organized at all!
And those 'CG' players had a ping over 300!! Not normal...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 05:28:10 pm »
OMG i missed an unorganize fight WTF was i thinking :(( TheKing feels bad about tha fight being unorganize so next time we will just go out and buy some ice cream

xDD xDD

yo VUs was it really horrible?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 07:41:20 pm »
that looks crazy  :(
So, we got pwned :P?

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 09:40:09 am »
We didnt actually get pwnd... The problem was: 'CG's weren't here, unorganized server, and inresponsible Clan.
Cause of them I couldnt play [Maybe that was the reason of VUs getting pwnd ^^] and I dont even know those Karam and Fanat... Oh well..

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 03:18:16 pm »
What clanleader comes 1 hours to late a Clan War with his own clan!!! nabz...

I'm not totally useless,

[King]Hydra

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:47 pm »
hi friends,

this week i had a lot to do, but what i see is that i passed nothing ;-)

i will try to make a server just for vu as soon as possible... it will have a very good ping... i have to know on which way i should post password here. this server would be great to train just vus and for future clan fights. one hand side can understand, that its hard to organize meetings like clanfights... u cant count on every user that agrees to be there on time... i do my business at home so i have enought time to meet agreements.. but not everybody has... i heard about the "unknown" cg members... lol its funny... black_point i must say is a very present fighter... so i also dont know what amenine does in real life maybe it was a hard for him and he was under pressure.

this forum is well organized so i think it wouldnt be a prob to organize a clanfight well....

chosing area... and make a list for both clans(maybe on this forum or just a forum for the time) if both clans are fully informated about the seriousnes 90% of the people, which checked on the list will come. i am really sure that this works, even for "un-organized" clans.

in this case... SHIT HAPPENS... lets dont excuse and think about what happened... lets do better... soon it will be great time and good facts "who is the more professional(or lucky ;-))

so friends, dont think i am a bored person... i did good business today... had fun... and now i have time to finish this book here ;-)

bye all hydra is watching you ;-)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 10:51:23 am »
Thats nice, He lives in Germany which means I have AGAIN a nice ping ;D

I'm not totally useless,

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 11:57:46 am »
Good to hear about the server hydra, we can make training sessions there. If you want to post any more info on the server, make a new topic.

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 06:15:41 pm »
We also had an CoS, SkT & Allies vs VU & Allies unofficial gang war. We won by 5 kills. (25-20)

Don't forget that. ;)

And later on, we can make an official gang war. Who knows?

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 06:48:02 pm »
Bugsy i was unaware of this clan war...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 11:39:10 am »
I found out that of the 3 'CGs' we fought, 2 of them were actually ULK.Gulk and ULK.akiharu and Black_point only temporarily joined CG for the clan war, for a favour to Amenine. I am personally severely disspointed in akiharu, Gulk and most of all Amenine.

GoLdEnBOY

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 12:43:25 pm »
wheeeeeee....
it's getting more & more exciting..
* GoLdEnBOY gets popcorn next time  ;D

<@DNS-Bot> **[6] eXe^:ULK noobs clan? o.o
<@DNS-Bot> ** Admin ULK.KingKong kicked:[ eXe^ ] Reason:[ dont say it anymore ]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 01:27:38 pm »
I found out that of the 3 'CGs' we fought, 2 of them were actually ULK.Gulk and ULK.akiharu and Black_point only temporarily joined CG for the clan war, for a favour to Amenine. I am personally severely disspointed in akiharu, Gulk and most of all Amenine.
That, is really lame and dissapointing.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).