May 03, 2024, 08:05:31 am

Author Topic: XA  (Read 2982 times)

Thijn ate my password

• View Profile
XA
« on: December 07, 2011, 05:39:39 pm »
Do you really think that copying everything XE including font in the sig makes you look any less like a brain damaged hand wiper that you are?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:43:44 pm »
^Troll?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:44:25 pm »
Do you really think that copying everything XE including font in the sig makes you look any less like a brain damaged hand wiper that you are?
Huh? please dont make me lose my temper.Admins,who the hell is this guy?

Thijn ate my password

• View Profile
XA
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 05:54:55 pm »
Huh? please dont make me lose my temper.

Oh no, a hand wiper losing his temper on the internets. THREATENING. How about you answer my question now.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 05:55:43 pm »
Huh? please dont make me lose my temper.

Oh no, a hand wiper losing his temper on the internets. THREATENING. How about you answer my question now.
Which question...who the fuck are you anyways?

Thijn ate my password

• View Profile
XA
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 06:00:33 pm »
Which question...

Is you brain damaged to the point that you can't track my SINGLE previous post?

How the hell do you manage to run a server then?

Naaaaaaaaaah. You're shitting me.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 06:09:33 pm »
Which question...

Is you brain damaged to the point that you can't track my SINGLE previous post?

How the hell do you manage to run a server then?

Naaaaaaaaaah. You're shitting me.
I would like to inform you that my brain isint damaged,actually YOUR brain is damaged enough to just randomly make a account and start flaming a member.Anyways i aint the owner of Xa.You should get some brain so that you could read up the facts.:P

Thijn ate my password

• View Profile
XA
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 06:25:31 pm »
Nothing in this life is 'random' you sad mud hut dweller. You or the other hand wiper, it doesn't matter. I found it very, to say the least, disappointing that the hand wipers who made 'XA' are actually in VU, a clan whose leader is XE's head admin. That is all.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 07:36:10 pm »
If you wanna say something, use your real nick and say it in his face, don't resort to pussy shit like this.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 09:59:25 pm »
If you wanna say something, use your real nick and say it in his face, don't resort to pussy shit like this.

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 10:00:25 pm »
Nothing in this life is 'random' you sad mud hut dweller. You or the other hand wiper, it doesn't matter. I found it very, to say the least, disappointing that the hand wipers who made 'XA' are actually in VU, a clan whose leader is XE's head admin. That is all.
Wouldn't be better to talk without a fake account to me? How you can understand that the xa isn't a COPY of the xe. If you find something similar with the damn name doesn't mean that the owners tried to make a copy of the xe. In fact, the scripts doesn't have any relation between them, because the XE is DM and the the XTreme Addicts is a mix between DM and some RPG details (like propieties and buy cars). Also if you have the enought gray matter in you brain you can see that the 'Xs' looks exactly like the XE in all the aspects, even the scripts, and colours that they used. It seems to me unfair to refuse/insult/annoying  me and the guys who are behind the server, helping and working hard to improve it every day, although they are many people like them, that have the intention to rip and copy stuff of XE.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 11:59:14 pm »
All this banter for the same first letter in two servers. BIG SHIT.

Thijn ate my password

• View Profile
XA
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 12:46:19 am »
Idi nahui abdula.

If you find something similar with the damn name doesn't mean that the owners tried to make a copy of the xe.

Woah.

Are you saying this is not a copy? Alright, if you're dim-witted enough to pretend that it's not, then i guess the idea that other people might actually possess a bit more intelligence and notice the obvious silimarity won't occur to you.

But that is not my point, my little forest-village shit-in-a-bowl-carrying friend. Read my previous post again, carefully. It's short.

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 12:58:14 am »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
XA
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 08:16:40 am »