login
April 27, 2024, 08:46:02 am

Author Topic: Application - SqmmySqm  (Read 9246 times)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Application - SqmmySqm
« on: March 25, 2019, 12:50:39 pm »
Nick: SqmmySqm

Timezone/Country: GMT/UK

Previous Nicks: N/A

Additional Comments: I've been playing VCMP for nearly a year now. I've never actually joined a clan and now, at this stage, I feel like I'm ready. Now that I've more or less adapted to the community, I feel like I can handle taking on the responsibility of joining a clan. The reason I've picked to apply for VU is that I've seen how VU members treat eachother. The respect, communication and gratitude I've seen between the clan members is phenomenal. That is what got me interested in this clan especially. I ensure you that I can be a great addition to this clan. I can offer alot of things such as loyalty, respect and honesty. Another quality about me is that my english and understanding skills are exceptional and because of that, I'm very keen about helping players in need. As for my skills, I wouldn't say that they are the best. I'm not very good at deathmatching skills although I'd say that I have gotten better dramatically. Another thing that has caught my attention is that the reputation of the clan is remarkable. My personal reputation is also great. I've never broken a rule purposely and have never gotten banned on any server.

Not many of you may have seen me alot as I'm mostly active on Vice City Cops & Robbers. The reason I'm mostly playing that server is because I'm a successful administrator on that server and since that was the first server I've joined on VCMP, I'm mostly stable there. I've rapidly started to show more activity on other servers because I'm very interesed in knowning how other servers/communities function. By joining other servers, I've come across many VU members which made me more interested towards the clan.

I'm joining this clan to show that I can be useful and that I'm worthy.

Regards, SqmmySqm

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:46:23 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SqmmySqm
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:36:09 pm »
Perfect addition to the team i can say. Trainee, for the fresh start. good luck with other votes
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SqmmySqm

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:08:26 pm »
Perfect addition to the team i can say. Trainee, for the fresh start. good luck with other votes
I appreciate it.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 03:56:56 pm »
Good luck, I see nothing but a good future for you.

and I look forward to seeing you in-game  :)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 05:31:24 pm »
You have impressed me enough to get a Trainee vote and I would love to give you that too but first I would like you to play a little with me on LittleWhitey Server with me and a few other members. I will wait for you there.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 07:19:42 pm »
You've been close to me, and it's pleasure that you learnt close combat fight :thumbsup:

Trainee. I'd suggest you to get more close to us.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:21:23 pm by GoRcEE »

SqmmySqm

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 07:29:54 pm »
You have impressed me enough to get a Trainee vote and I would love to give you that too but first I would like you to play a little with me on LittleWhitey Server with me and a few other members. I will wait for you there.
These days I’m a bit busy so I’m mostly available on Saturdays and Sundays on VCMP. If you’d like, we could set a time and play.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 07:35:10 pm »
I don't know who are you mate, you can meet me in VU discord if you want to talk, it's neutral for now.  ^-^

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

KILLERX.

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 07:39:27 pm »
Trainee.
Good luck
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2019, 07:55:05 pm »
Trainee.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2019, 08:15:19 pm »
Going with Trainee because of his impeccable behavior towards everyone and for his maturity. Good luck dude.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2019, 08:51:54 pm »
I don't know You, Neutral.

SqmmySqm

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 09:34:02 pm »
I don't know who are you mate, you can meet me in VU discord if you want to talk, it's neutral for now.  ^-^
Of course.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 01:25:21 am »
Idk you. Meet me in ec or lw

Inferno made this for me <3

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 02:35:01 am »
he has potential. O0

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|