April 30, 2024, 03:44:58 pm

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39892 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2016, 09:23:03 pm »
lets just leave VCMP in past and move on
thats what santa would say

Fake Santa
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2016, 09:58:17 pm »
@Amal thank you, I appreciate your cooperation.

And so, taking into consideration all of the things that have been discussed here, what specific actions would you recommend server managers to take?
These were the actions I took for the CTF server and the ones I recommend. I appeal for server owners to try to see past any differences they might have with any of these players and not apply any type of permanent or long bans. I believe that anyone who gets banned should be allowed to play once again as long as they comply with their punishment. I'd also like to ask to anyone who is thinking about using these types of tools to simply ask server owners first, whether it's allowed or not. This whole thing could've been avoided like that.

How about to judge by factual usage, not by potential of used method "may provoke"? It's more fair, isn't? Just my option.
I already explained why, I think you understood me, you just didn't agree with me. As I said I really don't wish to repeat myself any further.
However looking at people who were banned for 2 years and another one who  even wasn't kicked from staff for same act - injecting in game's memory by same admin - It's useless to trying to find any fairness here.
You can't expect me to go look at all the previous server bans since the server's creation to make a decision on something that just recently happened, for the bans you find that you think are exaggerated there's also those that aren't, and if you're going to consider the past bans that were exaggerated, then I ask you to consider the ones that were not aswell.

So, using AHK to modify mouse axis sens without touching game is allowed? Since it is system wide modification and doesn't touch game mem addresses. Just asking because I can make that and want to make sure if it is allowed.
Indeed AHK is just like mouse drivers, doesn't touch the game's memory and its settings can be applied system-wide. Although I still don't find it to be 100% fair to all players, as long as it doesn't touch the game, it's pretty much the same as using mouse drivers to do it. So yes, it's allowed.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2016, 10:11:57 pm »

;D

We can understand it's hard to comprehend logical arguments when you have don't have this magical piece of flesh, namely "brain".
Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2016, 07:04:16 am »
I already explained why, I think you understood me, you just didn't agree with me.
This is not a fair criteria at all.
You can't expect me to go look at all the previous
It's not about you, it's about double standards of VU server in case of this drama. Your topic was just a formal reason to ban SOME of people who injected in game's memory. And do NOTHING with their friends who did same.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:06:50 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2016, 10:21:51 am »

;D

We can understand it's hard to comprehend logical arguments when you have don't have this magical piece of flesh, namely "brain".
I can read whole of his post but when NewK posts very long explanation of something with his great vocabulary, I get my brain rekt.
I know my son that I didn't did much hard work on your brain and now, you are without brain. Sorry my son. Forgive me if it is possible.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 27, 2016, 10:27:21 am »
I get my brain rekt.

You got brain? BIG CELEBRATIONS!
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 27, 2016, 10:39:26 am »
You call it VU server, ofc it is VU server, but you are not telling them that  you left staff because WK brain washed you.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:46:43 am by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 27, 2016, 10:51:50 am »
You call it VU server, ofc it is VU server, but you are not telling them that  you left staff because WK brain washed you.
WK also recruited Fercho to be asshole. Good job WK. You can use any arguments to keep the double standards. But as I said before - the community is watching your judgment.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:58:06 am by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2016, 10:57:04 am »
WK also recruited Fercho to be asshole. Good job WK. You can use any arguments to keep the double standards. But as I said before - the community is watching your judgment.
Like you all don't give a fuck about your mods, i kindly from bottom of my heart, don't give a fuck about community, community can kiss my ass.

Insult my clan mate once more, then i'll show you how it likes to be insulted.

P.S sorry i was going to edit my post but accidentally edited yours xD
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:58:35 am by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 27, 2016, 10:57:45 am »
Like you all don't give a fuck about your mods, i kindly from bottom of my heart, don't give a fuck about community, community can kiss my ass.
ok.

Insult? He asshole and you clearly saw it and kicked him for that. If it's "insult" - go ahead.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 11:01:11 am by vito »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 27, 2016, 11:26:44 am »
ok.

Insult? He asshole and you clearly saw it and kicked him for that. If it's "insult" - go ahead.

Oh just like WK is bunch of hackers? you complain about fercho's admin action's, but you are blind to see that your asshole friends editing their games and calling themselves best fighters, oh my ass.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 27, 2016, 11:44:06 am »

What's its meaning after all????? What do you want to say will you clarify it please?? Why the hell are you dragging all these things here we had a descriptive  argument about them. Is it necessary to create drama again when we have got it sorted out.

On what basis are you saying this all to him?? And you Better not be using rough language here mister. We should only be discussing what's going on. If you want to discuss about that issue then I have a lot to explain.

I'll explain it very tangibly . For the love of almighty understand this topic has not been made to insult clan members . I know you'll understand.

Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 27, 2016, 11:49:16 am »
Oh just like WK is bunch of hackers? you complain about fercho's admin action's, but you are blind to see that your asshole friends editing their games and calling themselves best fighters, oh my ass.
You can call WK hackers, you can blame me ignoring problems with your oh saint clanmate, you can ban me because, I am *maybe hacker too*, you can do everything and get your favoritism. You're support NewK, you're banned sevrin for 2 years and did nothing with your kryst and making bullshit to cover him. It's showing everything for me. I was right when I left this policy (as Siezer did too). You need only people who will support any bullshit you like. For me it's wrong direction, but you're boss there.
Why the hell are you dragging all these things
Wilson doning, try to read this page. Why? To cover his double standards. As he said - community can kiss his ass.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 11:55:27 am by vito »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2016, 11:53:07 am »
Let's go straight, it's already 19 pages, what I am suggesting is go straight with the decisions community gonna take and measures for new players too,  we know that many got banned including VU members, krystian and WKs from ctf server, now I don't think so that Wilson will do the same to EAD, he won't gonna murder his and our loving EAD ever,

About vito so he's against this topic because he's one of the savior of this game, cheating is a part of games,  without it, there will be no drama and without drama there will be no vcmp either..

A new year is 4 days away, it's never too late for a fresh and clean start, I know many will disgrace but it'll definitely gonna increase lifeline of this game, heh sorry for being a brain donor

regards...
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2016, 12:05:15 pm »
Thank you for all of your contributions, everyone. The OP has spoken about what he recommends server managers do with this new information, it is now up to server managers to make their own decisions. For reference, I include the quote below.

And so, taking into consideration all of the things that have been discussed here, what specific actions would you recommend server managers to take?
These were the actions I took for the CTF server and the ones I recommend. I appeal for server owners to try to see past any differences they might have with any of these players and not apply any type of permanent or long bans. I believe that anyone who gets banned should be allowed to play once again as long as they comply with their punishment. I'd also like to ask to anyone who is thinking about using these types of tools to simply ask server owners first, whether it's allowed or not. This whole thing could've been avoided like that.

If you wish to discuss anything else - clan bias, individual servers or specific members of the community, please open a new thread.

Locked.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts