login
March 28, 2024, 07:27:44 pm

Author Topic: Application - Casper  (Read 4889 times)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Application - Casper
« on: June 20, 2017, 09:28:09 pm »
Nick: Casper

Timezone/Country: Romania ( GMT +3 )

Previous Nicks: Ryuga, Schwarzkopf, LUPT4T0RUL, CyberNetiK*bLood, DexmartUIT, [MAFIA]^!L@ur_$9, Laur

Additional Comments: Okay, I decided to base my interest upon the VU clan and decided to apply here. This is because, In my opinion, it's clearly the best clan which consists of members which are professional in DM as well as Scripting. Also, I would like to add that I'm very well known by VU members. Now, it's all dependant upon your votes, If you decide to accept me, I assure you that I will not disappoint you guys.

Have a nice day!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:51:49 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Casper
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:32:01 pm »
Before i vote you, let me ask you a question, why you chose VU over WK? what changed your mind few months ago you abused us, now suddenly you want to be a VU?

P.S another question, is hunting mom fat?
Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:39:11 pm »

Strong no.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 09:40:01 pm »
Hi casper,
First of all I'd like to thank you for applying here. Seriously, I've noticed that you have matured as a person and I am very proud of you. A long while ago I've considered you a cancer to the community, and you have proved me wrong, you are now a respected member of the community in my view, and that being said I'm voting Trainee. Was tempted to vote rookie, but I want to see how you get along with other members first.

I would like to know what happened with MD though?
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 09:46:16 pm »
Neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 09:49:03 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 12:44:48 am »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=194.0

You still hope that you will get accepted here?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 01:45:15 am »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=194.0

You still hope that you will get accepted here?

You too want to be in that list?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 01:52:44 am »
Nothing against you,but you still show some retardness.
Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Norman4354

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 04:08:37 am »
Good luck mate!! :D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 05:46:57 am »
Skills-wise you're good, character-wise and your behavior also your friend circle is indeed bullshit, even tho if you give your 100%, believe me, no respected clan will give you a chance, you've screwed yourself being a puppet of someone known as Hunting and his crew, it's just that, start to do good, to have good, by luck because you can't do anything by your own for now,

Your story is like, you're a piece of paper, you teared yourself, now you can't go back, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Norman4354

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 05:58:50 am »
Skills-wise you're good, character-wise and your behavior also your friend circle is indeed bullshit, even tho if you give your 100%, believe me, no respected clan will give you a chance, you've screwed yourself being a puppet of someone known as Hunting and his crew, it's just that, start to do good, to have good, by luck because you can't do anything by your own for now,

Your story is like, you're a piece of paper, you teared yourself, now you can't go back, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Karan mate you are wrong, everyone commits a big/small mistake in life which can affect his/her future but it can be covered if the person tries with true enthusiasm and clean heart. Maybe he can also cover his bad past and shine in future. :D
Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 06:21:28 am »
Hi casper,
First of all I'd like to thank you for applying here. Seriously, I've noticed that you have matured as a person and I am very proud of you. A long while ago I've considered you a cancer to the community, and you have proved me wrong, you are now a respected member of the community in my view, and that being said I'm voting Trainee. Was tempted to vote rookie, but I want to see how you get along with other members first.

I would like to know what happened with MD though?
Well, they had moved their report section in private boards ( talking about MD clan ). The reason of getting kick is insulting clan members and its leader.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Huzaifa^

• Regular
  • NighTMarE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 06:40:35 am »
Good Luck  :thumbsdown:
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 06:42:34 am »

Karan mate you are wrong, everyone commits a big/small mistake in life which can affect his/her future but it can be covered if the person tries with true enthusiasm and clean heart. Maybe he can also cover his bad past and shine in future. :D
Speaking of experience in VC:MP, people who joined negative side,made others hate them by their heart, also with full retardism,ended no where and left the game at last.
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)