login
April 27, 2024, 10:28:39 pm

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8810 times)

Affanster

• penis music
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2020, 06:52:46 pm »
@VU Forum managers, yo when are y'all adding the :salt: reaction? I see so many contenders up there  ;D 
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I AM GOLIRA

[EAF]Han

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2020, 08:10:24 pm »
im not son of a dog..

SPEECH 100
Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2020, 01:18:43 am »
damn bro xD, this guy is getting all of his clan mates here.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

[EAF]Han

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2020, 12:29:37 pm »
We generally share dumb shit with each other for laughs.

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2020, 01:21:08 pm »
but what about the PL staff whom have been banning innocent players just because of personal problems with them? what about the kick of of sahil? kiki was good that time when he leaked sahil messages and PL staff in rtv was supporting kiki just because of PL had personal problems with sahil and they were happy about that action.
PL had problems with Sahil or Sahil had problems not only with PL but every Paki player in general? I know this very well because I was there not you bro.  :)

why they all were sitting in staff that time? should have resigned that time i guess? just before someone say he was a racist let me tell you all that 70% of vcmp community is racist and PLs itself but their chats are not leaked yet and PLs are also talking shit about india but privately.

Why should we have resigned? If someone is a racist that is their personal matter, it's okay as long as you're not saying it on public (I am talking about forums/in game). Also None is guilty until proven bro. Whatever you claim has no strong evidence but false information.

The real matter was ELK kick and we all know that but now kiki became bad just because he kicked a guy who was biased and filling staff from PLs and just because ELK had already filled staff from PLs and kiki took the decision too late which caused all this mass resign.

Only 4 PL were staff. ELK, Aegon, SMD, Ibee. Why they were staff? ELK and SMD were in staff long before PL. Aegon as well. Only Ibee had joined few months ago. Kiki had problems or even thought that we're filling the roster with PLs, why the fuck he voted positive for each member on first place? Why he never mentioned something like this to us, rather taking actions without telling us what really is the case. Kiki is great at scripting but has zero knowledge about administrating the server. Which you must accept that administrating and scripting are different things, my friend.

And what about Lederhos, Siezer(who recently left), 74zz, Me(Fortune), Spiller, Martydom, Haltcher and others, were they PL as well? Why they're many than PL?

Planning to Ban all MDs/SS's was also a fair thing? since PLs/MKs and PL child clan RT was trying hard to ban SS's and MD's for lagtools or someother nonsense reasons.
All? Can you name of them that are/were banned? It's a general thing to investigate about players we doubt in staff. We've not yet banned any SS, yet you again claim something that has no evidence.

you all were silent when unfair things were happening but now it happened to you guys so kiki became a very bad guy and traitor
What exactly unfair was happening? First time I am hearing this from....

Lol55 bro, you've very little knowledge about Sahil's case and other things that happened in RTV. You're just trying to create a problem. And what makes it more funny that you believe Kiki. Also bro, if you want to correct someone's mistake, start from yourself. :laugh:
Why you guys just changing the topic even i replied to this post but i forgot something.
@klein I am challenging you to deny one thing which i said in the topic.

Also if you didnt reply i will consider that my points were right and you replied in pressure of your brother SMD and PLs.

@Community i am openly challenging him to deny any claim i made but then allow me to share some private messages of our :)

if klein didnt reply and you guys want to know about reality of it contact me on discord -> KILLERX#5927
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:30:09 pm by lol55 »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2020, 09:42:06 am »
 :o
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2020, 12:39:22 pm »
:o
hi

and this for for the guy who is wasting his time in making a post with funny content

Trailer:

challenge me pleasee instead of posting useless arguments when i try to talk about things which are true.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 01:12:16 pm by lol55 »
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2020, 08:47:30 pm »
but what about the PL staff whom have been banning innocent players just because of personal problems with them? what about the kick of of sahil? kiki was good that time when he leaked sahil messages and PL staff in rtv was supporting kiki just because of PL had personal problems with sahil and they were happy about that action.
PL had problems with Sahil or Sahil had problems not only with PL but every Paki player in general? I know this very well because I was there not you bro.  :)

why they all were sitting in staff that time? should have resigned that time i guess? just before someone say he was a racist let me tell you all that 70% of vcmp community is racist and PLs itself but their chats are not leaked yet and PLs are also talking shit about india but privately.

Why should we have resigned? If someone is a racist that is their personal matter, it's okay as long as you're not saying it on public (I am talking about forums/in game). Also None is guilty until proven bro. Whatever you claim has no strong evidence but false information.

The real matter was ELK kick and we all know that but now kiki became bad just because he kicked a guy who was biased and filling staff from PLs and just because ELK had already filled staff from PLs and kiki took the decision too late which caused all this mass resign.

Only 4 PL were staff. ELK, Aegon, SMD, Ibee. Why they were staff? ELK and SMD were in staff long before PL. Aegon as well. Only Ibee had joined few months ago. Kiki had problems or even thought that we're filling the roster with PLs, why the fuck he voted positive for each member on first place? Why he never mentioned something like this to us, rather taking actions without telling us what really is the case. Kiki is great at scripting but has zero knowledge about administrating the server. Which you must accept that administrating and scripting are different things, my friend.

And what about Lederhos, Siezer(who recently left), 74zz, Me(Fortune), Spiller, Martydom, Haltcher and others, were they PL as well? Why they're many than PL?

Planning to Ban all MDs/SS's was also a fair thing? since PLs/MKs and PL child clan RT was trying hard to ban SS's and MD's for lagtools or someother nonsense reasons.
All? Can you name of them that are/were banned? It's a general thing to investigate about players we doubt in staff. We've not yet banned any SS, yet you again claim something that has no evidence.

you all were silent when unfair things were happening but now it happened to you guys so kiki became a very bad guy and traitor

Lol55 bro, you've very little knowledge about Sahil's case and other things that happened in RTV. You're just trying to create a problem. And what makes it more funny that you believe Kiki. Also bro, if you want to correct someone's mistake, start from yourself. :laugh:
10 quotes one solution
Credits to one of rtv staff for this information. he was a good guy R.I.P :( but I wont disclose his name here
even if after watching these pics if you are thinking i have very little knowledge then only god can help you.
PL-MK-RT thing cleared as this staff member called them PLs "asslicker" I am not saying just quoting
Biased thing cleared
Everything cleared

I found an interesting thing in those pics the same scene happened with this poor staff member i don't know whether he will still stand on his position since many people are scared to stand publicly(Siezer is example) but i will just highlight it
Just before resigning from RTV i also faced a same thing where Siezer banned Beyek from rocket usage and after that he rejoined with another nick to evade rocket ban and we caught, siezer was about to give complete server ban but since Yandel was his friend Yandel made some story that i was in voice with him and it was not like that etc etc and almost made siezer to ban his rpg again instead of banning him.
->> took it from here

Have a nice day
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:08:40 pm by lol55 »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2020, 09:38:35 pm »
i like my lunchbox very much, it doesn't leak oil
Funny Funny x 14 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2020, 05:31:04 am »
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 10 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2020, 06:35:00 am »
When everyone is focusing on VCDC and a kid is TRYING-HARD in here to prove something which he himself doesn't know. :-X
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Credits : KocKex

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2020, 06:44:40 am »
wtf 11 days 10 pages?
Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2020, 07:41:17 am »

10 quotes one solution
Credits to one of rtv staff for this information. he was a good guy R.I.P :( but I wont disclose his name here
even if after watching these pics if you are thinking i have very little knowledge then only god can help you.
PL-MK-RT thing cleared as this staff member called them PLs "asslicker" I am not saying just quoting
Biased thing cleared
Everything cleared

I found an interesting thing in those pics the same scene happened with this poor staff member i don't know whether he will still stand on his position since many people are scared to stand publicly(Siezer is example) but i will just highlight it
Just before resigning from RTV i also faced a same thing where Siezer banned Beyek from rocket usage and after that he rejoined with another nick to evade rocket ban and we caught, siezer was about to give complete server ban but since Yandel was his friend Yandel made some story that i was in voice with him and it was not like that etc etc and almost made siezer to ban his rpg again instead of banning him.
->> took it from here

Have a nice day
images-38" border="0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:43:01 am by Dukeiii »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2020, 02:15:34 pm »
One of my Fav type stuff

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2020, 02:37:05 pm »
One of my Fav type stuff

share please