login
April 27, 2024, 06:05:55 pm

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8805 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2020, 08:07:51 am »
UwU
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2020, 12:41:52 pm »
Feelsbadman, gotta leave a song here :(

Edit: Song is for jump hacks accusers and raged kids out here
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 01:07:16 pm by GoRcEE »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2020, 01:13:53 pm »
The only one to be blamed is us. For that because we believed in Kiki that he would change himself. Nah it didn't work that way, he was always person like he would use you and be kind to you as long as you're benefiting him once he feels that you're no more use to him he will stab you in the back and still he's like this. We never spoke bad about him nor his arrogance, we forgot everything when even no one supported him, we gave him a place, where he once again earned fame and reputation. After he got a bit of popularity, being the dictator of RTV, he started to argue with his and humilite staff members in front of public for many times to number. We gave up covering up his ass and started to leave him alone with his own way. And I will never work with this guy again, same advise for you.

I will make this guy naked today. He was very good with Mks as long as he had this thought in his mind that someday he will get accepted in MK. After countless applications he knew he is not getting into MK, he turned to VU here and asslick members maybe. After Ibee got accepted into MK, he was jealous of him (this is what I believe had it appeared to be like this) that he couldn't get into MK while being the developer of a popular server, this lit the fire inside him and he started to argue with him and question him for his each and every action he would take and humilite him on public. (He didn't just insult Ibee and all of us at every occasion) Not only that he started to leak private boards and chats.

I am saying this all today, because once I believed this guy too, took him as a friend, and what he gave us in return lol, but he proved himself that he doesn't deserve respect. We didn't spoke much about what made us leave, we just turned our ways because we were tired of arguing and covering up a fool every time. He's an idiot who pretends to be smartass, he doesn't know what he did was right? And how much he's feared of what's to come next, so he cleared the banlists in order to gain more players, stabilize the server and recruiting new admins. I don't think you will go longer with it. Not after what you've done.

This is it, it doesn't matter if you don't believe.  :blank:

p.s: this thread was supposed to answer the questions what happened to rtv but it turned out to be something else.
aight, kiki is not good and i agree he did all these things.

but what about the PL staff whom have been banning innocent players just because of personal problems with them? what about the kick of of sahil? kiki was good that time when he leaked sahil messages and PL staff in rtv was supporting kiki just because of PL had personal problems with sahil and they were happy about that action.

why they all were sitting in staff that time? should have resigned that time i guess? just before someone say he was a racist let me tell you all that 70% of vcmp community is racist and PLs itself but their chats are not leaked yet and PLs are also talking shit about india but privately.

The real matter was ELK kick and we all know that but now kiki became bad just because he kicked a guy who was biased and filling staff from PLs and just because ELK had already filled staff from PLs and kiki took the decision too late which caused all this mass resign.

Planning to Ban all MDs/SS's was also a fair thing? since PLs/MKs and PL child clan RT was trying hard to ban SS's and MD's for lagtools or someother nonsense reasons.

you all were silent when unfair things were happening but now it happened to you guys so kiki became a very bad guy and traitor :)

there is something called "Karma".
peace
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 01:19:28 pm by lol55 »
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2020, 01:22:09 pm »

Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2020, 01:44:14 pm »

Does it look like i got kicked looking at the conversation above?  ;D

RTV had 3 pl staff including me but oh wait now MK is also PL along with RT (child pl) lmao
About sahil's case, I have had 5 staff members from MK working with me and they were very well informed about the case including rest and his clan's management, so please just cut the crap already lol it's not gonna help.

Oh man this guy  ;D ;D
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 9 (list)

The Golden Horde

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2020, 01:51:23 pm »

RTV had 3 pl staff including me but oh wait now MK is also PL along with RT (child pl) lmao
About sahil's case, I have had 5 staff members from MK working with me and they were very well informed about the case including rest and his clan's management, so please just cut the crap already lol it's not gonna help.

Oh man this guy  ;D ;D
oh man, kiki has leaked his messages. so you are telling me leaking sahil messages was legal? and leaking MKPL messages illegal  >:D
Double standards as usual

enjoy http://forum.rtv-mp.com/fefaefaef/Re_%20Halchter.html
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:46:50 pm by lol55 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2020, 02:03:50 pm »

Oh man this guy  ;D ;D

I'm talking about publicizing the logs here. Sahil logs were not publicized, but shared with the concerned people only such as Staff and MK because it had to do with the server. It can't be helped unless you struggle to understand lol but all you do is write what comes in your head.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2020, 02:23:37 pm »
Its nice to see you worried about conversations and publishing chats contents in your own words and posting the exact logs is no different thing dude.

This is what you had done with sahil and thats what kiki did with you now by leaking your PLs and your messages and kicking your ass out of rtv  >:D

just stop crying about messages since you guys have lost the right of talking about leak messages after stay in staff of rtv for months after kiki leaked sahil messages and you guys used those messages against him for kicking sahil.
now this is what happened with u all ;D ;D

Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2020, 02:26:20 pm »
RTV's PL members: we dont want our chats to get publicize.
also RTV's PL members: using real pictures of ppl as profile picture on discord servers.

Edit: also, i'm selling deleted messages from RTV discord server for 250ECDs.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:35:39 pm by bhai »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2020, 02:42:33 pm »
all right, enough.

rest should re-claim his server and get it running again, people are sick of useless fights like for real IF you have a problem with a certain clan or group then discuss it peacefully and use your brain instead of your keyboard, no need to leak chats because that's a dirty move igniting more fire and it doesn't necessarily reflect a person's behavior and standpoints. and no need to offend them because that's low level. and what is lower than that is retaliating in the same offending way. the more you cling to the idea that you're right, the more headache you get, it is not important to be right after all, what really matters is having fun.

you guys are hitting a bar you should be surpassing, people here are enjoying this and they won't try to stop you because they don't give a damn about you, think smart, stop all of this shit,talk it out, keep things civil,kick whoever is claimed by his ego and trying to selfishly benefit from the server, work together on RTV and restore it to its pride, and most importantly, have fun  :)

Disagree Disagree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2020, 03:39:44 pm »

First and last, I don't care about you so i don't bother to read replies of you and i suggest others to do the same :)

Lmao what are you even trying to prove? we(Ex-RTV staff) really don't give a fuck go ahead do whatever you can I know you left MK because of promotion so calm down bro kiki will promote you soon don't worry i can guarantte you about!
Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Credits : KocKex

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2020, 04:02:46 pm »
but what about the PL staff whom have been banning innocent players just because of personal problems with them? what about the kick of of sahil? kiki was good that time when he leaked sahil messages and PL staff in rtv was supporting kiki just because of PL had personal problems with sahil and they were happy about that action.
PL had problems with Sahil or Sahil had problems not only with PL but every Paki player in general? I know this very well because I was there not you bro.  :)

why they all were sitting in staff that time? should have resigned that time i guess? just before someone say he was a racist let me tell you all that 70% of vcmp community is racist and PLs itself but their chats are not leaked yet and PLs are also talking shit about india but privately.

Why should we have resigned? If someone is a racist that is their personal matter, it's okay as long as you're not saying it on public (I am talking about forums/in game). Also None is guilty until proven bro. Whatever you claim has no strong evidence but false information.

The real matter was ELK kick and we all know that but now kiki became bad just because he kicked a guy who was biased and filling staff from PLs and just because ELK had already filled staff from PLs and kiki took the decision too late which caused all this mass resign.

Only 4 PL were staff. ELK, Aegon, SMD, Ibee. Why they were staff? ELK and SMD were in staff long before PL. Aegon as well. Only Ibee had joined few months ago. Kiki had problems or even thought that we're filling the roster with PLs, why the fuck he voted positive for each member on first place? Why he never mentioned something like this to us, rather taking actions without telling us what really is the case. Kiki is great at scripting but has zero knowledge about administrating the server. Which you must accept that administrating and scripting are different things, my friend.

And what about Lederhos, Siezer(who recently left), 74zz, Me(Fortune), Spiller, Martydom, Haltcher and others, were they PL as well? Why they're many than PL?

Planning to Ban all MDs/SS's was also a fair thing? since PLs/MKs and PL child clan RT was trying hard to ban SS's and MD's for lagtools or someother nonsense reasons.
All? Can you name of them that are/were banned? It's a general thing to investigate about players we doubt in staff. We've not yet banned any SS, yet you again claim something that has no evidence.

you all were silent when unfair things were happening but now it happened to you guys so kiki became a very bad guy and traitor
What exactly unfair was happening? First time I am hearing this from....

Lol55 bro, you've very little knowledge about Sahil's case and other things that happened in RTV. You're just trying to create a problem. And what makes it more funny that you believe Kiki. Also bro, if you want to correct someone's mistake, start from yourself. :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:04:19 pm by klein. »
Winner Winner x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2020, 04:51:00 pm »
And what makes it more funny that you believe Kiki.
I wonder why you think he believe in kiki, Killerx/Craig is really a smartass guy know him since he started his vc-mp career along with VA clan, after leaving RTV he tried to kill RTV by deleting DB thru MyPhP and we had to do everything from start since he was the one along with elk and kiki had access to RTV MyPhP but now he claims that he didn't, right now he is with kiki because of recent incident in RTV otherwise he knows better:)
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Credits : KocKex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2020, 05:09:05 pm »
Outdated servers never save backup every 24 hours or so.  :D
Informative Informative x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2020, 05:19:54 pm »
VCMP dramas are actually nice
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3