April 30, 2024, 11:31:50 pm

Author Topic: Group G - [R2x]Omar_OP versus [VU]JoOoOoO^ And TheSkullCraCker  (Read 451 times)

OmarGamer935

• View Profile
Your Name:[R2x]Omar_OP
Opponent Name:[VU]JoOoOoO^ And  TheSkullCraCker
Proposed match date: discuss
Proposed match time:discuss
Comments (if any): we can arrange time togther to play and the server too But in Lagger Cave

Good luck Every one :D

must be time in EGY not in pakistan because idk your time
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 06:10:24 pm by OmarGamer935 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Group G - [R2x]Omar_OP versus [VU]JoOoOoO^ And TheSkullCraCker
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:21:51 pm »
Sorry for being late to reply, but here is what I've recently known:
Firstly, I had a problem with the internet and I still have it(its been 3 weeks).

Secondly: The problem is from the internet company, and many citizens around me in the same district have the same problem, so let me say something about this:

I have a high percentage that the internet might return back anytime at the of this week. 12 days left  for the deadline of the group stage. Prepare guys we'll have to complete the matches. Lets hope the internet will return soon, and if not then I'll play on omarosh's pc and I will try to play the 3 matches in 1 day.

Note: I am ready for the match once the internet come.

Thanks.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 07:16:31 pm »
BUMP

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 05:01:34 pm »
Sorry for triple posting:

Skullcracker was available for playing against me, because his laptop isn't working and for some issues.

As for omar, we should've played today at 15-16 gmt, but unfortunately he didn't come.

Finally, Punknoodle said that he'll come late at night and it will be unavailable for me to play.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 06:44:26 pm »
Sorry for triple posting:

Skullcracker was available for playing against me, because his laptop isn't working and for some issues.

As for omar, we should've played today at 15-16 gmt, but unfortunately he didn't come.

Finally, Punknoodle said that he'll come late at night and it will be unavailable for me to play.
Yo Joooo I'm back, also sent you a ping on Discord, do you want to play our match?

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 09:25:11 pm »
PunkNoodle vs JoOoOoO^ click