April 27, 2024, 06:57:42 am

Author Topic: Application - Alpays  (Read 4507 times)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Alpays
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2022, 06:02:57 pm »
T
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2022, 06:29:03 pm »
Trainee from fake ping.  ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2022, 07:37:46 pm »
In case something bothers you in VU, I strongly recommend you to raise your voice and share your concerns before making such a decision.

I have my doubts, but I do believe a trainee position will not hurt. I also believe this place to be a perfect one for you to learn a lot whilst you grow up.

Edit: i forgot to say that I think you will be a great addition here

Good luck
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 07:52:27 pm by Vedder »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2022, 04:57:18 am »
Hey Alpays, I hope you're doing fine.

I was shocked when you decided to leave MK all of a sudden. But I could understand your reasons. There were no hints of dissatisfaction or problems, neither on the departure topic nor when I asked you personally.

Which is quite conspiring to what you've mentioned here, infact, a lot of things are.

As said above i have no problem with voting for very new players or unskilled players
I don't see where was the difference of perspective in that, the clan as a whole is not active enough ingame to take skills into consideration. I can't recall the last time someone was rejected because they lacked a skillset.

i can honestly say some of our members were losing their temper and being too harsh... i tried to change people's view on the applications that i voted no everytime, saying that we shouldn't give chance to the people who is being toxic until they get to learn how to control themselves and most of them got accepted
This is just... outright heartbreaking. I had to recheck all your posts to make sure of this, that all the applicants you voted no for, were denied eventually. Toxicity was never condoned, FroZeN was kicked in his first instance. Dubious applicants were not accepted in the first try either.

For the sake of our amusement, lets say that there were problems with MK's recruitment, after spending all that time, you could have opened up about it. I can not say now that you could have talked to me about it at the very least because by reading this I can only assume you did not trust me as much as I trusted you. I hope you will not do the same in the future and will do as Vedder suggested.

If you were not satisfied with MK, I can understand, we are not serious about the game most of the time. Does not mean we let things pass. Please do not blame the process when you could never manage to put yourself in a feedback loop in the first place. There will be no perfect place and inaction will never solve problems.

Nonetheless, I would like to wish you luck with your application. I was only here to clear the air, I sincerely hope you guys will not let this change the direction of this application, he's still one of the nicest people I've met around here.

Godspeed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 04:59:29 am by Spiller »
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2022, 05:29:37 am »
T. Good luck.

Now seriously, good luck!  :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2022, 05:37:10 am »
Well thanks spiller but

i can honestly say some of our members were losing their temper and being too harsh... i tried to change people's view on the applications that i voted no everytime, saying that we shouldn't give chance to the people who is being toxic until they get to learn how to control themselves and most of them got accepted
This is just... outright heartbreaking. I had to recheck all your posts to make sure of this, that all the applicants you voted no for, were denied eventually. Toxicity was never condoned, FroZeN was kicked in his first instance. Dubious applicants were not accepted in the first try either.

This is not quite true because most of the time i voted no for applications in temporary private discussion board and just to be clear i can say that i've had no trust issues with you i felt like my reasons could sound a bit egoistic but then i felt not saying anything and leaving is more selfish so i've told this to the members when i was asked later
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 05:54:38 am by Alpays »

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2022, 06:22:21 am »
Promise me Alpays that you will not spontaneously leave this great clan VU in case you get accepted, when someone you prefer not to be in the clan applies here and gets accepted because here everyone is given a chance. :)
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2022, 09:03:21 am »
very cool and nice guy ,good luck Alpays

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2022, 09:45:06 am »
Good luck bhai.

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2022, 10:04:22 am »
T. Good luck.

Now seriously, good luck!  :thumbsup:
Accepted as VU1_A.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 10:06:01 am by Inferno69 »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 10:44:50 am »
Good luck bro  :)

Credits - [VU]Roystang

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2022, 12:47:16 pm »
hey Alpays, I have a question why did you exactly choose VU and not any other clan?

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2022, 01:34:25 pm »
very cool and nice guy ,good luck Alpays
Good luck bhai.
Good luck bro  :)

Thx you all. :)

hey Alpays, I have a question why did you exactly choose VU and not any other clan?

Coming to the point what made me apply VU is that out of the all obvious reasons, i got to met with many VU members recently and i think VU is pretty selective when it comes to recruiting besides Domek vouched and suggested me to apply

This and i know most of the vu members, dont have any problem with them it seems to me that vu doesnt have any problem like inactivity or anything as well i just think vu is better for me than the other choices i have but im not saying other clans are just worse or anything everyone got their own reasons for applying for the clans and i've got my own for VU
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 01:39:42 pm by Alpays »

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2022, 04:14:07 pm »
In addition to what I said, Spiller and FaF have expressed my original intention with more appropriate words.

We are a family, sometimes we take decisions that a big degree of our members are not satisfied with and that must not be a reason for a departure. We are settled, in VU and life in general, in a purview where we are forced to accept decisions by others, and that sometimes will hurt but that's the beauty of it, accept the differences.

I am an example of that, see how divided is my application, yet Lederhos did not leave because of me and he tried his best to be friendly to me. Due to that, our relationship improved a lot.

I have faith in you, however.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2022, 09:05:59 pm »
Well i dont think i was right with what i did i wouldnt do the same mistake again
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)