login
April 27, 2024, 11:32:03 am

Author Topic: Application - Alpays  (Read 4528 times)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Alpays
« on: March 08, 2022, 07:17:08 pm »
Nick: Alpays

Timezone/Country: GMT +3:00, Turkey

Previous Nicks: Alpayz0r, used it for a short time in vcad only

Additional Comments: Hey all, in order to give a little historical background, i have started playing VC-MP in early 2020 by playing in roleplay servers for a short while. I started to play in dm servers by playing LW's followed by other servers. Nowadays i am mostly around in VC A/D and been playing in LW's and basically any other dm server if there is an activity. Only clan i have joined was MK which i applied in june 2021 i stayed in MK for about six months and left around three months ago. I've had not a specific reason to leave i thought i would have more fun being clanless and wouldn't apply for clans again and if i am being honest i wasn't happy with everything in MK so i decided to leave. Coming to the point what made me apply VU is that out of the all obvious reasons, i got to met with many VU members recently and i think VU is pretty selective when it comes to recruiting besides Domek vouched and suggested me to apply for VU. If there are people who don't know me personally i believe we can get to meet one way or another. Sorry beforehand if this application is too short to be honest i didn't want to go in to every detail and i am not really good at writing such stuff so any kind of question is welcomed, i will try to answer them as soon as i can. Cheers and nice day.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 08:34:54 pm by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Alpays
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 08:38:54 pm »
Hey man, good to see you

I have one thought, for a start:

I don't really think VU is a 'selective' clan. We like to give everyone a chance here. What do you specifically mean by 'selective'? What kind of a clan do you think is the ideal one?

I personally don't know you even though we played several times. Will remain neutral for now. Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 08:55:55 pm »
Sorry, I don't like Turkish people. It's a strong vote for no from me kanka.

Viva la Armenia! ❤️

- Sent from my iPhone McDonalds, Yerevan.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 08:58:47 pm »
I don't really think VU is a 'selective' clan. We like to give everyone a chance here. What do you specifically mean by 'selective'? What kind of a clan do you think is the ideal one?

What i mean with being 'selective' isn't recruiting experienced/old players only it is recruiting the people who deserve. As far as i am aware the vu philosophy is giving chance to the new comers - train them, but that doesn't mean you are giving everyone the rank, only to the people you think they deserve which is why it makes vu selective for me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 09:00:39 pm »
Sorry, I don't like Turkish people. It's a strong vote for no from me kanka.
Discrimination! Kicked from VU.

@Alpays
I know you since a long time, we have been administrating LW together. I feel like you deserve a chance.

Trainee.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 10:18:18 pm »
You’re a nice guy and a good friend of mine. You have good dming skills and other qualities that make me think you will be fit in this family so I’m voting Trainee.

Roystang's art

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 03:33:46 am »
Well that's surprising , we've got so many kids in VU and I love to play with them. I'm sure you will have a great time..good luck ..

join falcons if u get accepted

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 09:01:12 am »
Another kebab in VU?  :o
I believe kebabs are decent people ( excludes Tic here )

Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 09:19:08 am »
Trainee for sure!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 09:23:33 am »
I am not satisfied with your reason to leave MK. I will stay neutral for now.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 11:38:26 am »
I am not satisfied with your reason to leave MK. I will stay neutral for now.
Same as what Diaz said, Alpays would you like to explain more about that?
Also, I'd like to talk with you in person, contact me on discord.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 01:22:17 pm »
Alpays

Can you be more specific about why you were not happy with everything about MK?

Me and my clanmates did not know about this before your departion. We acknowledged this only after your departure and because people asked you about the reason. Still not satisfactory as to why you'd leave. It is always important to talk about the problems internally before taking radical decisions. It is also very important to give feedback about the things that you don't see right so it can be a better place for everyone.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2022, 02:11:11 pm »
Thanks for the opinions and votes given

Alpays

Can you be more specific about why you were not happy with everything about MK?

Same as what Diaz said, Alpays would you like to explain more about that?
Also, I'd like to talk with you in person, contact me on discord.

Sure.
To be honest i wasn't very satisfied with the recruitment in MK mostly. As said above i have no problem with voting for very new players or unskilled players quite frankly i am not very good in dm as well but when i was in MK i always voted based on application guidelines which basically tells an applicant should have an understandable English, should be friendly and humble i dont mind about English part much as well it is ok if we are able to communicate. What i care most was players' in behaviour in game/forums i can honestly say some of our members were losing their temper and being too harsh and i never wanted to give chance to the people who i've seen being extremely harsh. I can agree that i didn't bring this up to discussion in MK but i tried to change people's view on the applications that i voted no everytime, saying that we shouldn't give chance to the people who is being toxic until they get to learn how to control themselves and most of them got accepted another thing was i felt like most of the people who applied stuck around only for a few days, posted an application, got the rank and never seen in forums/discord or in game ever again which again i wasn't satisfied with. I didn't mention about this at first in my departure topic i was rushed on the decision i took and eventually i wasn't right with thinking i wouldn't be interested in clans again or wouldnt play vcmp actively but i've had lost interest to the game back then so my reason could be not satisfiying and i am not really happy with what i did but right know there is nothing i can do about it. If you have any other questions about it feel free to ask

Informative Informative x 3 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2022, 04:49:50 pm »
Trainee, good luck
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2022, 04:58:04 pm »
as you know I am not a gay pedophile so I think if I vote trainee for you It will make me one and thats something I am not so sorry for this. Sadly, I can't give any other reason besides this you are a very very act(ract)ive player and a very good player too. Butt I can give rookie. Please dispoint me.
Agree Agree x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex