login
April 27, 2024, 07:03:14 am

Author Topic: Application - Vedder/Calhoun  (Read 4578 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« on: August 15, 2021, 03:00:24 am »
Nick: Vedder/Calhoun

Timezone/Country: GMT -3 / Argentina

Previous Nicks: Calhoun, biozcalhoun

Additional Comments: Hello. I am applying again after four months of my last denial, with a strong desire (even bigger) of joining this clan. Furthermore, every day that passes, I get more convinced of my interest for being part of this group of people.

What I can offer to VU is naturally my unconditional support for any of the members, backing them up in every conflict that might appear; and helping to build bridges every time is needed. Participation in discussions, votations, team-playing. I am here to work.

In these months; new (first) serious job opportunities popped out for me and gladly, I was able to be successful at them. Lot of work and study, but couldn't be enough to keep me restrained from the game (I managed to join every week, and visited the forums everyday!). This job was a great opportunity to keep developing myself. I learned about organisation, managing times, effort and eficiency.

So here I am. I want to be helpful in projects, groups and I also want to have participation in every matter within the clan. I have a lot of expectations for further improvement and learning.

I don't look back at the past, because everyone here knows it already; but If you feel like asking me something about it, I will surely do.

Thanks a lot for considering me the last time and regardless of what your decision will be now, I am going to respect it and keep trying.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 08:35:10 pm by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 03:01:02 am »
 :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 03:54:29 am »
I don't know you, Neutral.

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

kehl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 04:29:26 am »
good luck my man
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 06:07:45 am »
t

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2021, 07:14:08 am »
You been a good friend to me since long time, Trainee

Edit: sometimes I notice you get angry for little things, improve your behavior a little bit
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 07:49:53 am by Major »

RafaY

• Knowledge is Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2021, 07:39:09 am »
Good Luck Bro :thumbsup:  :D

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2021, 07:57:38 am »
Trainee.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2021, 08:04:51 am »
Good luck

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 08:24:35 am »
Thank you Rest for your confidence, hospitality and good wishes. You are awesome, as a player, friend and ex clan mate.

Thank you all VUs for putting this faith on me. :')

Pleasure to meet you now Mody, and looking forward to play along you.

And thanks everyone for your wishes.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2021, 08:29:27 am »
I’ve been positive for you since a really long time knowing that you’ve realised your mistakes and you really want to compensate. It took a lot effort and patience for you to be where you are today.

I hope with this much consistency, you can convince and change mindset of people who’ve had problems with you. I am voting trainee.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2021, 08:32:15 am »
You've been around for a while, joined a few other clans as well. What makes you keep coming back to VU?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2021, 04:32:41 pm »
You've been around for a while, joined a few other clans as well. What makes you keep coming back to VU?
Since my last departure from ULK, I spent these years thinking that I was going to turn a 10-years player in VC:MP. That is, quite a lot of time.

I had realized then, that regardless of any purview and environment I could be standing on, I would never be able to leave this community.

Therefore like every human and animal, if I am not leaving a community, then I'd like to be part of a group that could make me feel the best way possible within.

There are three caracteristics that VU holds, which make it to me the ideal clan and place: its goals, competitiveness, family.

Goals: this group of people is responsible for maintaining VC:MP ongoing all these years, and VU has turned so big that it would probably remain when comes the day VCMP is not played anymore.
How could you not be interested in joining this group of guys, that has maintained a community in which you've been 10 years already and has constituted an essential part of your life? How could you not do your best to share that goal and keep the VCMP legacy ongoing?

Competitiveness: VU competitiveness is absolute. I want a clan that could challenge me to rise from the bottom, that could require the best of mine to participate in competitions.

Family: you have personally told me a thing, Ferrari, that I can't forget. That old story about VU acting as a real family even though you don't know each other in person.

I am studying to become a teacher. A teacher is a person that gives, helps, transforms and develops. This is what I want to do for my life. I think that VUs engage, as a family, with these four words.

To summarize, this is a wonderful group of people.
Informative Informative x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2021, 06:14:12 pm »
Trainee

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2021, 06:32:50 pm »
Trainee