login
April 27, 2024, 12:00:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trax  (Read 7602 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Trax
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 07:07:14 am »
Trainee without a doubt.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2019, 08:47:57 am »
So where are you from? VPN?

You are using Australia (which is because of VPN) you haven't mentioned your original location yet.

Cop gang or criminal gang, it is a clan/gang there is no such thing as using some tag and saying it's not a gang/clan

Voting no for now.

My location is Melton Victoria in Melbourne.

Ok I’ve must’ve explained Special Forces wrong, I apologise, it’s not like dm clans it’s a vccnr gang only no other server And I only have the tag In vccnr and the rest of the servers I don’t have the tag. it’s by gaining copskill and getting rewarded money every 1 week that’s all it’s about nothing else and there’s members in it that don’t have the tag in their nick in vccnr and some of them do have the tag and we can remove the tag from our nick and still be in the gang.

Sorry I can never trust you now you keep changing your location and lieng to us about it. How can we trust you when the first thing you told us was a lie?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2019, 09:56:20 am »

You are using Australia (which is because of VPN) you haven't mentioned your original location yet.

Cop gang or criminal gang, it is a clan/gang there is no such thing as using some tag and saying it's not a gang/clan

Voting no for now.

Ok I’ve must’ve explained Special Forces wrong, I apologise, it’s not like dm clans it’s a vccnr gang only no other server And I only have the tag In vccnr and the rest of the servers I don’t have the tag. it’s by gaining copskill and getting rewarded money every 1 week that’s all it’s about nothing else and there’s members in it that don’t have the tag in their nick in vccnr and some of them do have the tag and we can remove the tag from our nick and still be in the gang.

Sorry I can never trust you now you keep changing your location and lieng to us about it. How can we trust you when the first thing you told us was a lie?

Melton Victoria in Melbourne is in Australia and it is my actual location and this ain't no lie but you have the rights to believe what you like and yeah i hid my country location and i said the reason why.

Hi Trax, I noticed in your previous application you stated China as country, in this application you wrote Australia instead. Can you clarify the change of country?
Answer the detective and you get my vote for sure.

At that time I didn't like telling people what country I was from because I wasn't comfortable with it but since months I was used to it.

That's why it was a different country.

I wasn't comfortable about showing my actual country location because i would just think that people would just book a flight from where they live to Australia and try and find where i live and just show up to my house yes i know it's very silly of me to do that but that was the actual reason. If you thought Melton Victoria and Melbourne were in a different country other than Australia i apologise i thought you knew that but i was wrong.   

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:19 am »
I see some people are getting confused over here. VCCNR is somewhat of a roleplay server focused mainly on the Cops and Robbers gamemode. And no RP server is complete without crews and gangs. SF is a cop crew (not a clan) which is limited only to VCCNR. As long as no tag is worn, after being accepted of course, I don't see an issue. However that's just my opinion.

ps:
hehe sk libtard owned epic style Melbourne is in Australia noob
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:18:15 am by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2019, 11:01:34 am »
It's easy to misunderstand which is why I request not make a decision too quickly. I request those who voted neutral to reach out to the applicant as he's a very loyal and dedicated person.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2019, 02:01:38 pm »
It's easy to misunderstand which is why I request not make a decision too quickly. I request those who voted neutral to reach out to the applicant as he's a very loyal and dedicated person.
Sorry.but i've never seen him playing in DM servers like EC LW or VKs...It's obvious VU is a DM clan but don't
take the wrong meaning...Ofc this clan needs Loyal and Dedicated players not just DM skills.But I suggest him to play in DM servers and maybe i'll vote positive next time.I don't knw if its just me that i didn't even hear his name even once.I'm changing my vote neutral to NO

I'm Rookie :D

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2019, 02:12:15 pm »
Sorry.but i've never seen him playing in DM servers like EC LW or VKs...It's obvious VU is a DM clan but don't
take the wrong meaning...Ofc this clan needs Loyal and Dedicated players not just DM skills.But I suggest him to play in DM servers and maybe i'll vote positive next time.I don't knw if its just me that i didn't even hear his name even once.I'm changing my vote neutral to NO

For the past 4-5 days I've been playing DM servers around this time and i never saw you in the servers so yeah.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2019, 02:13:46 pm »

Voting no for now.

Anybody remembers [WS]WhiteShadows gang from Argonath RPG?
or PL? anybody?? helloo?????

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2019, 02:38:02 pm »

For the past 4-5 days I've been playing DM servers around this time and i never saw you in the servers so yeah.

Just saw you in LW GG on the fights we had i'll give you a win on that did kill you a few times but you killed me more though.
GG.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2019, 04:15:49 pm »

Voting no for now.

Anybody remembers [WS]WhiteShadows gang from Argonath RPG?
or PL? anybody?? helloo?????
Ah fucking [RDX]Whiteness

Sorry 4 being racist don't mute plz.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2019, 08:22:25 pm »

Voting no for now.

Melton Victoria in Melbourne is in Australia and it is my actual location and this ain't no lie but you have the rights to believe what you like and yeah i hid my country location and i said the reason why.

Oh sorry my bad, I was bad in social study from the start, anyway I still have hard time trusting you with my vote.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2019, 09:18:57 am »
It's obvious VU is a DM clan
VU is not only a DM clan, we've a lot of people that prefer scripting/roleplaying over deathmatching.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2019, 09:56:07 am »
VU is not only a DM clan, we've a lot of people that prefer scripting/roleplaying over deathmatching.
I already said that don't take the wrong meaning.i knw we've many capable scripters And We're proud of them.
But give me solid a solid reason for what i should vote positive for him..Is he a Scripter or Anything??If Yes,Then i'll surely vote for him.But i fought him yesterday and his skills are just too weak.
@Xmair

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10239.0   (There's something written in quote)

There's clearly written that Being a fighter Is the main purpose.
If there's something changed during all this time then please tell me.Of course you're an old VU Member and you know everything better than me.

@Trax,No Offense,but srsly i was just going too easy on you.Your calm attitude impressed me but U need a lot more training to polish ur skills.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:03:53 am by auzk »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2019, 10:25:31 am »
I already said that don't take the wrong meaning.i knw we've many capable scripters And We're proud of them.
But give me solid a solid reason for what i should vote positive for him..Is he a Scripter or Anything??If Yes,Then i'll surely vote for him.But i fought him yesterday and his skills are just too weak.
@Xmair

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10239.0   (There's something written in quote)

If there's something changed during all this time then please tell me.Of course you're an old VU Member and you know everything better than me.

@Trax,No Offense,but srsly i was just going too easy on you.Your calm attitude impressed me but U need a lot more training to polish ur skills.

@Xmair

Agreed on the training i do need it.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2019, 12:04:36 am »
Skills is something that can be learn by anyone but being a honest and a better person isn't everyone's thing, just saying.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:07:06 am by WiLsOn »