login
May 02, 2024, 12:00:45 am

Author Topic: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)  (Read 12773 times)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2016, 02:08:31 pm »
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=754.0
Drama Everywhere :/  :o

This topic was made by Thomas after I talked to jaw and him to inform all other players.. And you weren't in UF clan and as a result, you don't know about any of private conversations.

Ps i love my haters<3
lmao my old dialogue i also "need new haters" then why you made that drama that you aren't K. at that time/ dickhead everywhere
P.S Good luck
P.S 2 your talking about private lol man i can see EVERY PRIVATE Boards of UF   
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2016, 02:50:04 pm »
Wish you best of Luck brother!,  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thankx to RebellioN

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2016, 03:48:02 pm »

What were your previous names(and clans)?

PRO(2010: Closed)
VLK(2012: Closed)
FZ (2014: Closed)

Omg , you said that "PRO" Clan was closed http://imgur.com/RI7PGgv here you said that you left PRO because members were inactive it means if VU'S members will go on inactive so it means you will leave vu ? why you don't mention R2X ?? AND WHAT About FZ clan?
P.S drama drama drama !!!!!

Bart's Work

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2016, 03:54:18 pm »
I left it more years before than you were born, how am I supposed to remember so little things? I was never a part of V2X, back in 2010 when a guy, don't remember his name said me to write R2X with my nick, well, I never knew about clans that time, so I wore and then I met =TRC=Morphine who told me about Clans (Thanks to him), after that time, the tag was removed.

And OmegA was my undercover nick which I mostly used in FZ to see if anyone is hacking or not, my other underground nick is : Overtheballoon
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:02:43 pm by Kamran/K. »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2016, 04:03:53 pm »
I left it more years before than you were born, how am I supposed to remember so little things? I was never a part of V2X, back in 2010 when a guy, don't remember his name said me to write R2X with my nick, well, I never knew about clans that time, so I wore and then I met =TRC=Morphine who told me about Clans (Thanks to him), after that time, the tag was removed.

And OmegA was my undercover nick which I mostly used in FZ to see if anyone is hacking or not, my other underground nick is : Overtheballoon
yeah me and your s*S WERE BORN aT SAME time in same h*S*P* ANYWAYS behave your self bitch.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Bart's Work

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2016, 04:05:18 pm »
yeah me and your s*S WERE BORN aT SAME time in same h*S*P* ANYWAYS behave your self bitch.

"And liars end up with nothing, but with abuse."

I'm still glad and proud that my enemy is following me.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2016, 04:26:23 pm »
Raid3n, next post you make in this thread you're getting banned. You're contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion anymore and your only intent is to troll.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:30:32 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2016, 04:37:10 pm »
I trusted Vice Underdogs just like I trusted UF, but UF never gave me a specific and special outcome, they left me betrayed. I had no option but to join a clan where respect in community of a person is preferred more than skills. So this was it for now.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:39:48 pm by Kamran/K. »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2016, 05:10:30 pm »
Raiden aka Aamir. Let me remind of your tragedy. I was the one who kicked you out of UF because of your mischiefs, false promises and abusive intentions in language. You don't know what happened after I kicked you out. So don't try to act like boss here.

Good luck Kamran I love you bro! You're Thomas 2.0 :).
I maybe not worthy of VU clan but you said is true, every player is respected here.
I agree with everything he said.

P.S hi veteran Angela Wilson and others whom I forgot to mention.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:14:04 pm by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 6 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2016, 05:28:29 pm »
I dont care what they are talking. But he didn't abuse or anything wrong with me in my life really he is a good person. And i dont know why K. Left UF. Anyways good luck in your future

PS: forever friends
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2016, 08:06:35 pm »
This post has gone out of control. This is Kamran's application, it maybe good to provide information for a more detailed background but the VU management will have the last word of it AND I believe we're capable of choosing wisely and precise regarding anyone's background. If there's nothing of IMMEDIATE relevance and important it would be best to not post anything. That goes not only for Raiden, but for all. Thank you.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2016, 08:08:35 pm »
Recently heard from Angela that you've insulted her in some way not long ago. Would you mind clarifying?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2016, 08:30:18 pm »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2016, 10:26:43 pm »
then I met =TRC=Morphine who told me about Clans (Thanks to him)

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2016, 01:44:24 am »
Recently heard from Angela that you've insulted her in some way not long ago. Would you mind clarifying?

Happened almost a year ago in Littlewhiteys. She was keep on saying that she's a girl which I wasn't believing. But changing attitude is another thing on which I worked.

I'm fully aware of the saying "As you sow, so shall you reap."
And I don't really think my infectious crops will affect the good ones. Anyhow, I can still apologize, so I apologize for my all misbehavior with a promise that this won't happen again.

Goodbye, I'm leaving for my Bio test, will back after 5 hours.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:10:44 am by Kamran/K. »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)