login
March 28, 2024, 04:09:14 pm

Author Topic: UF Thomas  (Read 7647 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: UF Thomas
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2016, 03:25:12 pm »
I don't know where this topic is heading to....
I can solve it for you, it's just nobody care about you.  :blank:
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 07:47:36 pm »
I don't know you, meet more VUs I guess.  :)
._. Pretty little liar.
[EAF]Tarkan often spotted in Argonath along with Klaus and King. Usually hops in LW for DM. Poor skills and bad teamwork  xD

ye pretty much sums me up... in 2014. lol
Playing since 2010, still remember everything and everyone.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:53:30 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 07:52:53 pm »
It's only you Wilson, everybody else seems fine. This problem is that you don't like me along with Alvin; and you yourself mentioned that to me, heekzs would had agreed with me on this one along with Eddy too.
Indeed, you're an ass.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2016, 07:55:42 pm »
It's only you Wilson, everybody else seems fine. This problem is that you don't like me along with Alvin; and you yourself mentioned that to me, heekzs would had agreed with me on this one along with Eddy too.
Indeed, you're an ass.
Oh that clears out the doubt that why you hurried to close my previous app so quick without my application being discussed fully at all.

Let's clear it out here publically, I have nothing to hide, what is the matter with you homie?

P.S morphine I rated your post as brain. Donor and you rated mine as well, so it's equal equal. Stop giving me girlish signals I know you like me.. Just admit it lol xD
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:04:32 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 08:18:58 pm »
Indeed, you're an ass.
Oh that clears out the doubt that why you hurried to close my previous app so quick without my application being discussed fully at all.

Let's clear it out here publically, I have nothing to hide, what is the matter with you homie?

P.S morphine I rated your post as brain. Donor and you rated mine as well, so it's equal equal. Stop giving me girlish signals I know you like me.. Just admit it lol xD
What?

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2016, 08:48:13 pm »
Indeed, you're an ass.

fuck you

I rate your posts the way I rate them because they're always demented
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2016, 01:55:14 am »
Indeed, you're an ass.

What?
Speechless? Spreading wrong rumours didn't do you any good..
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2016, 08:07:36 am »
Indeed, you're an ass.

What?
what? I saved VU you dumb bastard and about disliking you have done a lot of things you better don't make me start posting them and about heekzs i'd add him in list of disliking you BIG[H], if you are to here apply please don't do because this time I am gonna rape you in that application. Thank you for pissing me off you Dumb son of a bitch.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:09:39 am by WiLsOn »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2016, 08:33:36 am »
give me russ head

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2016, 09:05:17 am »
[TEAM] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: kry on aimbot m40 head russ give me
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:06:54 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2016, 10:01:42 am »
Indeed, you're an ass.

What?
what? I saved VU you dumb bastard and about disliking you have done a lot of things you better don't make me start posting them and about heekzs i'd add him in list of disliking you BIG[H], if you are to here apply please don't do because this time I am gonna rape you in that application. Thank you for pissing me off you Dumb son of a bitch.
Rage. That doesn't back up your theory of calling me an ass, and that's not an attitude of a VU is it? There's nothing to cover up this statement is there? And if there is,  I assure you it will be years old with no connection to 'Thomas' me whatsoever, talking about BIG[H] I am not ashamed of my past, you were also not a piece of gold when you first came in this community and you still aren't. Atleast i contributed my scripting skills to this community and i still do secretly. If you want me to take you to your dark side, i won't hesitate because I have nothing to lose, but in the end there will nothing good for both of us.  The point is, I can burn you but I DON'T WANT TO because you know I am better than that and so are you. I WANT Peace, do you? Let's bury the hatchet and put an end to this.
People change, you know better.
Make peace.

P.S. Russ give me your head
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:05:33 am by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2016, 05:03:38 pm »
I call for lock

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2016, 05:46:58 pm »
Nah no need, i was just making his ass famous by making few replies finally boredom is over here and this topic is more interesting.

Thomas

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 11:18:44 pm »
Butch kel that faggit
Cannot rate own posts