May 09, 2024, 09:01:30 pm

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27764 times)

Olo

• Like2Joke
    • View Profile
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #195 on: June 05, 2012, 06:06:21 pm »
O_O

The worst is that he really seemed to be reliable. I chated and joking with him getting him as a normal player without any mask or other shit.

PAINTED FOX!

I, errrrr, have come to a smart conclusion. Fuckingly succesful decission when I decided to leave ULK. No offence to its members (who, although they treat me like everyone sees, arent passes thiefts) with the exception of Aki.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Always Attractive  
Eerily Efficient

Abdula001

• Regular
  • Gib Moni Plos
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2012, 03:47:38 am »
Meeen i come back to VC MP after 2 years.leaving and akiharu do shit like that i know himj before he joined any clhidan back than in 2008 this is a shame he changed too after he got full access to xe and got into ulk i see he changed alost got arrogance think ulk is best clan in world ppl changing poor im dissapointed in you thought u were a good guy btw i dunno if has bad mebers or not but i wouldnt say that the whole clan is shit becouse of 1 person you.must realize that maybe they are more idiots.in that clan but u cant say all.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2012, 10:35:13 am »
leaving and akiharu do shit like that i know himj before he joined any clhidan back than in 2008 this is a shame he changed too after he got full access to xe and got into ulk i see he changed alost got arrogance think ulk is best clan in world ppl changing poor im dissapointed in you thought u were a good guy btw i dunno if has bad mebers or not but i wouldnt say that the whole clan is shit becouse of 1 person you.
That's the longest sentence I've seen. And it was fuck hard to understand.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2012, 12:58:24 pm »
Meeen i come back to VC MP after 2 years.

2 years?! Meeens I saw u last time in 2006/7 DD:

asd

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2012, 01:50:31 pm »
leaving and akiharu do shit like that i know himj before he joined any clhidan back than in 2008 this is a shame he changed too after he got full access to xe and got into ulk i see he changed alost got arrogance think ulk is best clan in world ppl changing poor im dissapointed in you thought u were a good guy btw i dunno if has bad mebers or not but i wouldnt say that the whole clan is shit becouse of 1 person you.

It's your ego that makes it so hard to understand, rather than the bad language itself. :P

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2012, 02:37:10 pm »

It's your ego that makes it so hard to understand, rather than the bad language itself. :P

no...

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2012, 02:42:48 pm »
Well I understood it just fine. :c

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2012, 03:45:16 pm »
Well, I don't.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2012, 04:12:05 pm »
Well fuck you then CAUSE I DO HHH

Abdula001

• Regular
  • Gib Moni Plos
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2012, 07:01:37 pm »
Hahaha sorry.my english is fucked up i only wanted to say that i know him very long and  he changed when he got the admin rights and joined ulk i thought he was a nice person but he changed that was i wanted to say and grand i joined vc mp 2008 may lol not 2006 2007 xD

buda

« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2012, 08:19:45 pm »
in my humble opinion locking this would be the better thing we could do, this is one of the most viewed/replied thread on this forum already,  lets stop giving them more importance than the importance they really deserve
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:22:57 pm by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2012, 01:24:56 pm »

My ego? Go fuck a duck...

I'm not totally useless,

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2012, 01:54:10 pm »

You can't really expect perfect English from everyone here, that's all that I was trying to get across.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2012, 02:03:31 pm »

You can't really expect perfect English from everyone here, that's all that I was trying to get across.
In that case, Have a cookie :]

I'm not totally useless,

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2012, 04:53:20 pm »
in my humble opinion locking this would be the better thing we could do, this is one of the most viewed/replied thread on this forum already,  lets stop giving them more importance than the importance they really deserve

This forum? More like the entire VCMP community.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)