login
March 28, 2024, 01:54:50 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23477 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2018, 09:12:10 pm »
Yes, if I give him the script and he don't unban us. Not if you don't accept the deal.
What if your script doesn't work? (please don't say something like "It will work because we created the aimbot and we know how it works")
Simply, if it doesn't work, I will not offer it on first place, and you can easily ban us again...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2018, 09:13:23 pm »
Yes, if I give him the script and he don't unban us. Not if you don't accept the deal.
What if your script doesn't work? (please don't say something like "It will work because we created the aimbot and we know how it works")
Simply, if it doesn't work, I will not offer it on first place, and you can easily ban us again...
But in the case it doesn't work and you get banned again, will you develop your new hacks?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2018, 09:13:50 pm »
But in the case it doesn't work and you get banned again, will you develop your new hacks?
No...
But if it works, and we get unbanned, maybe we will help in developing the game, not developing hacks. So in this way, the talent will be used in a good way.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:16:53 pm by NO_MERCY »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2018, 09:17:15 pm »
Deal Morphine, you will get the script in two weeks. The owner will stop developing aimlocks, and you are safe. Morphine, I do trust you, but keep in mind, if you don't unban me, Mimo, blister and Thorax, new deadly hacks will be released and only god will be able to stop it. Don't take it as a threat but just saying.

@Siezer , I tried to change but no one was interested. Somtimes the strict way is the only way.

Edit : @Morphine, You are free to unban us when you are convinced of the script.

done deal
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2018, 09:18:52 pm »
No...
But if it works, and we get unbanned, maybe we will help in developing the game, not developing hacks. So in this way, the talent will be used in a good way.

I wrote about this ages ago

I'll double post seeing as there is something I'd like to state that I did not state in the previous post

The fact of the matter is that people like you, NO_MERCY, are indeed people with immense talent and potential. Time over time you have demonstrated that you know how to fuck with the system, and that is a talent not everyone has been blessed with. However, you are directing this talent in a completely counterproductive direction, and I don't fail to understand why, it is quite evident.

The problem with the above is that in such a case, you are temporarily benefiting from this situation with the gift of attention, a gift that is very relative in its nature, and a gift that is not exactly a gift to begin with. All you are doing right now is tarnishing your name, promoting anger and disappointment among the players of this community that put in their best efforts to make this community a better place and sweat their fucking balls out even though time is very limited for them.

I, as one of the most influential people in this community, implore you to seek reason and see for yourself the counter-productivity in your doings. I, like no other, know what it feels like to walk in shit because I've been there myself. Trust me, at some point, it does not end well, not well at all. I am personally ready to assist you with channeling your marvelous talent in the right direction as I have the right resources and know the right people to initiate such a process, but I cannot force you to change your mind. It is all up to you.

Have a good day, and take it easy

As for the people that see benefit in banning people like NO_MERCY off of servers - I do not classify this as exemplary behavior either. The more you fight fire with fire, the larger the fire becomes. It is a vicious circle that I see no end in.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2018, 09:28:53 pm »
Hackers making demands? And people are actually buying into that shit?
Wtf is going on here?
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2018, 10:07:24 pm »
but keep in mind, if you don't unban me, Mimo, blister and Thorax, new deadly hacks will be released and only god will be able to stop it. Don't take it as a threat but just saying.

WTF LOL

Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2018, 10:13:47 pm »
but keep in mind, if you don't unban me, Mimo, blister and Thorax, new deadly hacks will be released and only god will be able to stop it. Don't take it as a threat but just saying.
WTF LOL

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2018, 12:36:21 am »
WTF LOL
Yes, if I give him the script and he don't unban us. Not if you don't accept the deal.[/size]

why in a world you're allowed to visit this forums and write shit?
Don't take it as a threat but just saying.
giving threats then saying it's just sayings, and why the fuck morphine is interested in your deal,damn, where's Stormeus,we want ban hammers before this conclusion topic get converted into another trash topic..
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2018, 01:12:17 am »
oh he won't be replying here anymore, don't worry

apologies for the inconveniences caused, have fun disabling headshots
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:17:10 am by VoLK »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2018, 01:17:22 am »
So tell me how is Thorax going to counteract his UID changer exactly? And I don't really understand what you are trying to pull off, apparently you guys can ban evade easily and you keep on relying on that for all I care. You totally flushed your reputation in the toilet to the point of no return, and exactly in the moment where you had just started to rehabilitate your persona. Figures, your appeal in lw was even acknowledged and let it go for a while.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2018, 02:43:53 am »
In behalf of CTF, no, we won't accept any kind of deal with you. Why?

• I don't believe you can provide an anti-aimlock script that doesn't bring another set of problems to solve (I've already said this). You saying you can provide a script that "damages" the aimlock? Sure that I can believe. "Anyone" can provide a half-assed script that "damages" the cheat. It's not hard to create such a script that merely "damages" the aimlock but all have "costs". Infact that already exists. I know of atleast 1 server out there that's already using a sort of "aimlock-counter" script, but it's not perfect, doesn't alway work, and can be bypassed under certain scenarios. There's certain compromises you have to make with such scripts so as I said: It brings another set of problems to fix. Unless your anti-aimlock "script" is actually injecting custom code into the game/server, but only an idiot would trust running custom code on his game/server made by the type of people that create hacks...

• Even if your "anti-aimlock" script worked 100%. I still wouldn't take the deal. I would much rather deal with the ocasional aimlock cheater  than simply give you a free pass and remove all bans. You have to understand your actions have consequences and as a result there's punishments. After you comply with your punishments I'm all in for second chances, but until then, no. In my eyes you're no better than any other random cheater. Cheaters get banned for period of time and once that period is over, they get unbanned, it's as simple as that. So I don't see why should you receive a different treatment. You're not any better than them, you're not special, you're not different, you're the same.

But you don't really want to wait for the bans to expire do you? You're just looking for a  quick dirty shortcut so you can be unbanned faster and whoever provides you with this is only contributing to making this community worse in the long run. Future hackers are now reading this and thinking there is no problem with creating and sharing hacks as long as they can later provide a fix for it.

That's right you heard it! Are any of you thinking about creating hacks? Sure then go ahead! First start by creating a way to inhibit/disable/damage the hack, then create the hack itself and use it wherever you want, get all those nice stats, headshots, win clanwars, duels, exhaust server staff by making them ban you over and over again making them waste hours/days/months tracking IP's, UID's and making them waste time with inner staff discussions. After you get tired of using the hack, just provide the anti-hack script/fix and BAM! All good, now you're unbanned! Like it never happened! Do you get my point here?

It's only been 5 months since you were banned and you were already given a free pass to participate on VW and now even LW is considering giving you a chance. Now, It's not my place to tell others how to run to their servers/events and I'm all for second chances but only as long as you comply with the punishment you were given FIRST. And what did you do after you were banned? You started ban evading... 5 months have passed and you're already complaining that no one is willing to give you a 2nd chance and that no one believes in you. Actions have consequences. What do you think was gonna happen? You say "sorry" and everyone starts treating you nicely automatically? You should know this "path to redemption" that you're on is obviously going to take some hard work and a lot of time. It takes a lot more time to build trust than it takes to destroy it. 5 months is not enough time to regain trust. If you want people to believe in you and trust in what you say you need to give them time and be patient. But you want none of that, you want instant forgiveness from everyone.

You were banned for 6 months on the CTF server. Which is a very lenient punishment for what you did, yet your actions after you were banned and your attitude on this topic shows you don't regret anything that you've done, you're just trying to save your ass with these shady deals.

I don't get why there's such a massive freakout about this situation, hacks have always existed in VCMP and in every other multiplayer game. Do any of you really believe there's never going to exist hacks in VCMP? Please, get real. There isn't any game that doesn't have cheats. I mean jesus christ, 0.3x had no cheat protection, all sorts of cheats and trainers worked there and alot of people were banned, you didn't see anyone freaking out like this, making deals with cheaters and whatnot. You know it's funny. Back in the day there were alot less players, the playercount was very low but server admins were alot more strict with their punishments, hackers always received permanent bans. These strict "permanent" punishments might have been a mistake back then because the player count was so low. But nowadays the playercount's higher, yet, server staff across vcmp servers has become more lenient with their punishments. It should've been the other way around really...

Agree Agree x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2018, 03:10:44 am »
Potassium

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2018, 06:55:11 am »
Who is thorax and why the hell you are insisting to ruin our only entertaining game, fuck you, fuck thorax and fuck mimo, dont piss me off more or i will let israel hackers to shut down whole lebanon you fucking asshole, fuck you once again
Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2018, 07:21:56 am »
Who is thorax and why the hell you are insisting to ruin our only entertaining game, fuck you, fuck thorax and fuck mimo, dont piss me off more or i will let israel hackers to shut down whole lebanon you fucking asshole, fuck you once again
sweetheart with wise words :')
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)