login
May 02, 2024, 02:39:17 am

Author Topic: SEMI-FINALS | Match Listing  (Read 2447 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
SEMI-FINALS | Match Listing
« on: May 26, 2012, 07:09:04 am »
Semi-Finals

Matches
|
Round 1
|
Round 2
|
Round 3(T B)
|
Winner
1.ULK.Kino - [VU]jUan
|
5-2
|
3-4
|
3-4
|
[VU]jUan
2.[MK]Koray - [DnA]SaM
|
null
|
null
|
null
|
[MK]Koray
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:18:05 pm by buda »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: SEMI-FINALS | Match Listing
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 06:12:59 pm »
Juan beat kino
1st 5-2 Kino won
2nd 4-3 Juan won
3rd 4-3 Juan won.

Gratz to Juan

Updated
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:22:23 pm by Zeke »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

buda

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:16:44 pm »
we finally have the other finalist: koray

further explanation

sam was playing on lw today, then koray came to the server alleging he couldnt play at 21th june as sam posted somewhere in the forum, they both agreed to fight in XE, we got the admins to ref it, we had everything to start the semifinal, suddenly sam left the server so we waited for him for like 20 minutes, he didnt came hes disqualified now

sam you only had to have some balls and spend 20 minutes in these 3 weeks, now complain all you want but your out
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:19:37 pm by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 06:22:24 pm »
Oh, Finally!

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:06:50 pm »
You have to get sam's administration back,too.He is an admin,knows all the rules(!),ran away from the fight,ran away when he fight again and didnt come.If he played with koray 3 weeks ago,his event would have already been ended.

Baldachyn

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:56:59 pm »
To be honest, this drama should have been solved while ago, today me and Juan decided to disqualify Sam, bcuz he obviously avoided the fight, I guess He has his own reasons ( Im really not blaming him ) There was said alot about Korays playing, wasnt there. But rules are rules.

Also Kelvin, yes Sam is admin, but He was disqualify as a PLAYER, not as an admin, he just did not fight the match.
It has nth to do with his admin responsibility.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 03:24:11 am »
Well,I gave koray a specific time and date but when(yesterday) i joined lw to hangout with me mates.Juan was also there ,he started spamming that ''sam go fight koray i all call him just i will just take 20 min and if u won't fight you will be disqualified.....blah blah'' but i said that i will play tomorrow as i gave koray also it was night here when juan said me to complete my match and i hardly play at night as i have to study at night and when i was ready to play (i mean forced by juan) there was an sudden power cut and wat i was able to do with it ?Moreover it was okay when koray was doing all that drama in ''Remove me form ths shitty event''?why didn't you disqualified him at that time?Juan was in so hurry that do it same else you will be out of the tournament .Even balda said that''whats wrong if sam fight tomorrow as he said on forum 21 juan''.All i should say is juan was behaving like ten years old kid who on Christmas crying in front of santa for gifts. Power cuts are not my fault.
At the end i say gl to kid and thnx for forcing me to play at that time.

And i'm not lieing about power cuts it occurs till late night power comes just for 5 min and then again goes for 30 min ,there was some problem in power transformer as ryne visited nearest power house last night ,those were bloody power cuts not avoiding.

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 06:34:08 am »
Considering how ealier stages were organized, this should've been solved a while ago.

Koray might have created the drama but then he came back, wishing to fight.
Now I wonder who's going to give a fuck about your power cuts when the fight was postponed several times already.

buda

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 07:41:25 am »

sam you only had to have some balls and spend 20 minutes in these 3 weeks, now complain all you want but your out
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 08:14:07 am »
About the power cut he was right.....actually a power transformer near my home fucked up, buchholz relay came in transformer...so it take time to test it why it came and start it again it was long process...

Gogogo juan win it :)

Rocky

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 10:25:09 am »
About the power cut he was right.....actually a power transformer near my home fucked up, buchholz relay came in transformer...so it take time to test it why it came and start it again it was long process...

Gogogo juan win it :)

It only happends to us (Indians)

Baldachyn

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 10:51:26 am »
Nevermind, forget it guys, final duo is set. It took really long time to get to the finals.

So please, do not start any flame wars about this semifinals anymore, and focus now just on finals.