login
April 27, 2024, 10:29:46 pm

Author Topic: Switching team  (Read 1124 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Switching team
« on: December 08, 2015, 04:05:59 pm »
Switching team should be allowed once only.
And one can not change their team after the date of the event is declared.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Switching team
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 05:37:21 pm »
Players can not switch team on their own.
Once they have been sent the key and granted the team boards access, there is no going back.

Only management is allowed to switch teams of participants, which will only be done if one of the team is severely outnumbered. This will only be done on participants who select the "Lock Team" as No.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 06:51:21 pm »
No you got it wrong my friend.
I mean last year's vice war, people were switching their teams (Red to Blue and vice-versa)
Which however effected the game at core moments.Just to avoid that again, people should not be allowed to change their team (Red To blue, Blue to Red).Just to be fair.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 08:01:10 pm »
No you got it wrong my friend.
I mean last year's vice war, people were switching their teams (Red to Blue and vice-versa)
Which however effected the game at core moments.Just to avoid that again, people should not be allowed to change their team (Red To blue, Blue to Red).Just to be fair.
What he told you, is that it's already not allowed. Team switching will be carried out by admins in case a team is outnumbered, and it can't be done with players/clans who decided to lock their team.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember