May 02, 2024, 05:05:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - Febulous  (Read 1426 times)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
Application - Febulous
« on: August 06, 2016, 04:23:40 pm »
Nick: Febulous

Timezone/Country: Pakistan gmt 5 +

Previous Nicks: None

Additional Comments: Well as you know I applied before here and got denied, and in DU's application that wasn't my application and if you still cannot trust on me then you can investigate of that cunt and I met some of the VU members and introduce myself to them I hope they know me very well, and you maybe know that I've improved alot myself and I wish to be a VU member. Thats it.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 08:33:01 pm by stormeus »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Febulous
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 04:24:39 pm »
Good luck
:)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 04:27:09 pm »
Good Luck.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 04:52:29 pm »

Bart's Work

HaSSaN

• Attackers & Defenders
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 05:00:08 pm »
G00D LucK

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 05:13:18 pm »
I met some of the VU members and introduce myself to them I hope they know me very well
Introducing to someone does not mean people know you.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 05:21:39 pm »
I'm going with no.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 06:04:02 pm »
Good luck

Thomas

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 06:41:39 pm »
Additional Comments: Well as you know I applied before here and got denied, and in DU's application that wasn't my application and if you still cannot trust on me then you can investigate of that cunt and I met some of the VU members and introduce myself to them I hope they know me very well, and you maybe know that I've improved alot myself and I wish to be a VU member. Thats it.
That's a terrible reason, and introducing yourself to Clan Members doesn't really qualify the requirement here, gaining their trust is what makes you eligible for it.
anyway, Good Luck!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 08:28:55 pm »
I met some of the VU members and introduce myself to them I hope they know me very well
Introducing to someone does not mean people know you.

As thijn said before, thats just not enough to say hello to us xD If you really want to become VU, you gotta spend more time with us. Show us what makes you different then other players. Show us the skills you hide under yourself :P

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 08:32:49 pm »
Vote is 1 trainee, 11 deny. It seems fairly obvious where this application is headed, so I'm closing it. To summarize the notes on your application that have been made:
  • Introducing yourself isn't sufficient. We need to be more familiar with who you are, and you should be playing with us more.
  • We're not too impressed with the comments you made about joining. You should go into more detail about how you think you've improved rather than just telling us that you did. This makes it easier to measure how you've improved, and allows us to give better feedback on your application.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real