May 09, 2024, 01:11:37 am

Author Topic: Application - m[D]z  (Read 6106 times)

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - m[D]z
« on: January 04, 2012, 01:06:05 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP ; SA:MP

Nick: m[D]z

Previous Nicks: EtheReal; lots of more

Timezone/Country: Estonia ; UTC +02:00

Do you speak English? Kinda

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Since 2008

Previous clans: VU; because of school.

Do you use mIRC: Yes.

Why you want to join VU: Because it's good clan with cool members. I'd liked to be part of it again.

Favourite weapon: m60; stubby; katana.

Which VUs do you know: All of them.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:09:54 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN

Re: Application - m[D]z
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:27:05 pm »
you left VU because of school? hmm... how come then you kept playing just after you left VU, werent you too busy with school exams and all of that?

in my opinion you left VU only cos you saw other ppl getting promoted to rookie, while you werent and that made you
post things like "WTF, seriously" on other ppl's promotion threads

to sum this up: you left VU because you got butthurt/mad
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:30:03 pm »
We all make mistakes but it's respectable when we are able to confess them and realize how foolish we were at that moment.

I've talked to him, mDz has done it, and after seeing the way he plays now, undoubtedly I'm voting trainee.  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 01:32:15 pm »
Sorry to put in my two cents here, I don't wish to cause a flamewar at all but that other time when you left VU you heavily cussed and critized them for being a 'shit clan with shit members and shit leaders', also usually referring to VU members as 'faggots' in the past.

Why did you suddenly stop thinking of them that way? What exactly has changed your views about VU? I just want for you to answer this to the clan you're applying to, not only myself because no one would sure as hell want you to leave for such reasons again.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 01:58:36 pm »
you left VU because of school? hmm... how come then you kept playing just after you left VU, werent you too busy with school exams and all of that?

in my opinion you left VU only cos you saw other ppl getting promoted to rookie, while you werent and that made you

Yes, that's true, I was retarded and I made a very dumb mistake. I can now admit that all I wanted was to get promoted and that’s the reason I left VU. While being clanless, I realized that leaving the clan just because VU didn't promote me and calling it bad after, was just pathetic and didn’t make much sense. And I can guarantee that I will never make the same dumb mistake again.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 02:07:04 pm »

Yes, that's true, I was retarded and I made a very dumb mistake. I can now admit that all I wanted was to get promoted and that’s the reason I left VU. While being clanless, I realized that leaving the clan just because VU didn't promote me and calling it bad after, was just pathetic and didn’t make much sense. And I can guarantee that I will never make the same dumb mistake again.
You do realize that if you get accepted, you'll stay as a trainee longer?

Trainee.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 02:19:03 pm »
I remember why you quit, it was when I got promoted to rookie. Well, you really couldn't have expected a quicker promotion, you were gone for a long while. Anyway, trainee.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 02:22:22 pm »

You do realize that if you get accepted, you'll stay as a trainee longer?

Trainee.

Yes, I do but I dont care about the rank that much anymore.

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 02:51:19 pm »
Trainee, Don't make such mistake again.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 06:04:13 pm »
It is rare that players show such humility, I am certainly voting trainee, I admire you for this m[D]z

Writer of excessively long posts

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 10:28:08 pm »
It is rare that players show such humility, I am certainly voting trainee, I admire you for this m[D]z

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 12:14:02 am »
Mistakes are only done by humans,there is only forgiveness for once,dont make that silly mistake again,Trainee.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 05:12:24 pm »

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 09:21:56 pm »

Naaah.