May 01, 2024, 03:53:24 pm

Author Topic: Xmair's VCMP Launcher  (Read 664 times)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Xmair's VCMP Launcher
« on: March 19, 2021, 01:50:12 pm »
Xmair's VCMP Launcher

Over the course of a past few months, I had been trying to dive into the C# world. Therefore, I started developing a VCMP Launcher for practice purposes.

Screenshots

Features

Below is a list of features that distinguish it from other VCMP browsers:
  • Discord Rich Presence
  • VCMP Config Editor
  • Random Nicks

Download

Click here to download the browser. Beware that you need .NET Framework 4.5 in order to run this browser, which means Windows XP is not supported.

You may get prompted by your anti virus to remove this program as it contains a virus. Frankly speaking, I have no idea why this launcher is being tagged as a virus. I am willing to send a beta tester/developer the source code if needed.

Discord

All the bug reports and feedbacks are to be handled at the Discord server. Click here to join.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 03:44:05 pm by Xmair »
Winner Winner x 9 Useful Useful x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Xmair's VCMP Launcher
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 02:01:10 pm »
Good work actually, you should decrease the size of text and keep it simple, overall dope! :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor