login
March 28, 2024, 03:02:20 pm

Author Topic: Help me fast  (Read 4922 times)

MacTavish^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • Special Armed Force
Re: Help me fast
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 09:40:47 pm »
buy a new gpu
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: [SAF]Frost

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 02:28:23 pm »
lol, funny how people didn't try to help or they are so low on knowledge. He clearly doesn't have installed his GPU drivers.
@Physco, (in case your problem isn't solved yet) If you got a branded PC by any brand, you can go to their site and search for you PC's model and you will get all of your drivers there. Just download GPU ones. Or the other thing you can do is contact me when you are up, I can help via team viewer.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 06:45:18 pm »
lol, funny how people didn't try to help or they are so low on knowledge. He clearly doesn't have installed his GPU drivers.
@Physco, (in case your problem isn't solved yet) If you got a branded PC by any brand, you can go to their site and search for you PC's model and you will get all of your drivers there. Just download GPU ones. Or the other thing you can do is contact me when you are up, I can help via team viewer.
My guess would be, he didn't buy a GPU. So, his case is hopeless.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 08:47:26 am »
He has integrated GPU, without GPU it is impossible to get display. And he hasn't installed his integrated GPU drivers. That's why he has "plug n play" display drivers which are windows's default ones to let user operate PC and install drivers. And that's why gta vc can't recognize/access his GPU memory. That's how he gets "not enough memory" error.

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 09:03:13 am »
This will work surely. Re-install your Graphic or Video Drivers. hope it will work.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 11:50:40 am »
Last Active:
    November 27, 2016, 06:06:13 pm
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 12:42:21 pm »
Actually this guy problem already solved  he posted this topic ion LW forum.

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,27232.msg271635.html#msg271635

This one will help someone in future.

He just not installed his built-in graphic card because  when you install windows 7 it just normally install a VGA graphics for display only you must need to find your your graphic driver to install it.

Easy way to find your graphic card drivers

1-"Driver identifier" this will auto find your drives which are not installed and show you on web browser.
2- "Driver Navigator" Driver navigator is more easy way to find your drivers download them and install.

Hope this will help  ;)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 06:20:44 pm »
Funny how you say we didn't tell him that. Because we did. 3 times.
He just didn't know how to install them

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember