May 02, 2024, 07:18:07 am

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 29800 times)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2016, 09:59:58 pm »
Not a big fan of hunting but kelvin Rage banned him and this is totally ridiculous . There is no such thing mentioned in the rules about insulting staff .

But Kelvin did breached a rule by abusing his powers .

I am not supporting any one here but Game should be played fairly .If you can't handle your emotions then avoid playing .

Do you know why i always become a staff member? It is because i do this in a fair way. You need to manage as much as i have done so far to understand this. Also, i already warned your teammate about the ban but he didnt give a fuck. There may not be a written rule about insulting to staff members but there are common things both in this game and life(should have a life and common sense to understand). If you keep provoking players using derrogative words and dont stop after getting warned more than once,i have got zero chill for you. If you dont like my management, you can stay out in next event i will be managing.

This is my understanding of fairness
This is my point of view.

-Kelvin
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2016, 11:23:41 pm »
You know I have a big dick that can't be calm ;)

Some one told me you are 12 years old,Am i right?
Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2016, 03:43:52 am »
12 year kid and 1inch dick is too large for him
So he is sori for that
Regards hunting
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:49 am »
I'm going to post here,even though,it's not trash talk it's truth.

Ok,so ,here we go:
VU has been training for 6 months for vice war.Then they chose to have a "suitable base system" in the hopes they'll get to win one of their events at last.Personally,VU went to ask on #H&H if Russians will participate,even though that would mean lose to them , as they hope they'll win.Then,when WK decided to participate and Vice war started, and when WK wasn't online,there was a gap of 1600 score lead by haitian (VU team) ,which was made in absence of our players.
Pathetic thing is they lost even with all these conditions another vice war, with the gap of 3.3k score between Cuban team and Haiti's team.
Even more pathetic ,one of the screwdrivers banned me for an unknown reason, in the hopes Russian will finally give up and they'll win Vice war....
Well,here we are, here are the scores:
http://i.imgur.com/OxvOEz6.jpg
And there you have the final result,as I predicted personally,everytime vu online
we lost because majority of the Haitians didnt play. not because of your excellence. We were outnumbered by a big margin which lead to the 3k point margin. Even the wk was afraid of being outnumbered and waited for players to apply as cubans to balance the war. Things would have been different if we had a balanced war and in the the haitians are to be blamed cz of the lack of participation
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2016, 07:02:22 am »
I told hunting to keep his big mouth shut, but he keep doing it and there was no mention that don't kick if anyone abuse/insult you, we were never told about it, so yeah i think i would do same thing if i was Kelvin. and i will keep doing it because ON is a disgrace to VCMP, hell WK is better than without them.

You wanna call it personal grudge? sure thing. and you already won no idea why still butthurt about ban, nobody really missed u in game.
Ok,so what was the big plan you thought rejecting one of the WK team's players would make WK overwhelmed with anger?
Fuck off wilson,we're not as emotional as you.
I do think my team felt my absence,and I do think you should be concerned that you lost at 1600 score advantage and at a brand new base system ,which [ON] wasn't actually trained for,basicly you caught us off guard, and we still fucked your anal up.
You want to make this personal? Ok,no problem,
but what was the actual reason for being such smartass here? You trying to impress someone? You're all emotional and shit,you never accept defeat.
This is another VU Defeat.And VU has started to fall apart since Vice War 3.
And MK nutshell gamers better apply separately because anyhow you'll lose next time, if we're talking about a next time,think of using a roleplay gamemode because you suck at DM at you know it.
And so does VU since there is WK here.

Pathetic motherfuckers,I didn't do nothing to you,we didn't.
You call us hackers,you call us whatever the fuck you want,but we're the best players , and you know it and you fear it (that's when your emotional thing comes in).
And now all I'm saying is you should have a break from VC:MP or shouldn't play at all,because you suck,you are pathetic and can't even organize a proper host that won't crash milion times during a FUCKING war.

Here're my thoughts :)

And about the big mouth thing..
You know I have a big dick that can't be calm ;)

Ok,so ,here we go:
VU has been training for 6 months for vice war.Then they chose to have a "suitable base system" in the hopes they'll get to win one of their events at last.Personally,VU went to ask on #H&H if Russians will participate,even though that would mean lose to them , as they hope they'll win.Then,when WK decided to participate and Vice war started, and when WK wasn't online,there was a gap of 1600 score lead by haitian (VU team) ,which was made in absence of our players.
Pathetic thing is they lost even with all these conditions another vice war, with the gap of 3.3k score between Cuban team and Haiti's team.
Even more pathetic ,one of the screwdrivers banned me for an unknown reason, in the hopes Russian will finally give up and they'll win Vice war....
And there you have the final result,as I predicted personally,everytime vu online

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
EAT DICKS YOU ILLUMINATI BITCHES WILSON KELVIN SHAWN AND OTHER HAITIANS DICKERS YOU LOST 4 VICE WARS IN ROW HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA CRY CRY CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AFTER LOST 4 VICE WARS VU STILL WANT TO DO MORE? OR WILL THEY GIVE UP?
THEY WILL SOON LOSE ANOTHER VICEWAR OR DON'T ORGANIZE IT AT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAH
CRY CRY VU PIGS  HAHAHAHAHA
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY HHHHHHHHH CRY CRY CRY HHHHH

That was my last motivational speech,hope you guys live long life with your dogs and fall apart on your vice wars,thanks for attention good luck bye.

And btw,
ban me ,
I don't really give a fuck..I posted this on trash talk,where you consider trash is being held..Well this is the truth,please bitches :)

Celebration is temporary,your stupidity is permanent;victory is for the moment,your idiocy is forever.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2016, 11:12:53 am »
Well your understanding of fairness is completely wrong that is why you  RAGE BANNED HIM  and the rules which people follow and which are meant to be followed are those which are presented to them ,Not those which you make up in your own mind .Stop using common sense as an excuse to do whatever you want .

I will point out your failure  i am not gona let people like you to get away un questioned .Just don't be biased .

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2016, 11:55:51 am »

Ok,so ,here we go:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
EAT DICKS YOU ILLUMINATI BITCHES WILSON KELVIN SHAWN AND OTHER HAITIANS DICKERS YOU LOST 4 VICE WARS IN ROW HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA CRY CRY CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AFTER LOST 4 VICE WARS VU STILL WANT TO DO MORE? OR WILL THEY GIVE UP?
THEY WILL SOON LOSE ANOTHER VICEWAR OR DON'T ORGANIZE IT AT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAH
CRY CRY VU PIGS  HAHAHAHAHA
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY HHHHHHHHH CRY CRY CRY HHHHH

That was my last motivational speech,hope you guys live long life with your dogs and fall apart on your vice wars,thanks for attention good luck bye.

And btw,
ban me ,
I don't really give a fuck..I posted this on trash talk,where you consider trash is being held..Well this is the truth,please bitches :)

Dude have you been smoking dicks lately or something else. Half of your clan was caught using hacks and majority of them were using the same shit in vice war. You still have the audacity to talk in a public form?

Such a pathetic kid you're. I pity your miserable life.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2016, 11:58:44 am »
Well your understanding of fairness is completely wrong that is why you  RAGE BANNED HIM  and the rules which people follow and which are meant to be followed are those which are presented to them ,Not those which you make up in your own mind .Stop using common sense as an excuse to do whatever you want .

I will point out your failure  i am not gona let people like you to get away un questioned .Just don't be biased .

You are still saying that this is a rage ban. If this was a rage ban,it would happen immediately, not after getting warned by 2 admins like 5 times. I have been taking this kind of actions for years and had faced no single problem so far. This action was taken with common sense bcause your teammate attacked everyone using derogative words. You are the only person here to stand against the ban. Its better for you to be advocate of a retard who you used to troll. If this was a big problem, my staffmates would tell me and question me already but you know what,nobody in staff team has given a damn about the ban.

If there is something you want to point out or answer me,i am here and open but please choose right words and dont go any retard.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2016, 12:32:55 pm »
Trolling is another thing and being biased is another  .i troll people but i always ban people according to the rules .No one from the staff team has objected because no one has concern about him because he isn't too friendly with the staff even though he isn't too friendly with me also but i stand for what is right.I have objected because i think he has the same right to play than any other player if he does not break any rule irrespective of the words he speak because it happens in the heat of the game .I wouldn't have objected a bit and Fully supported if the rules contained the reason for which you banned him for .

I have not used any bad words i haven't abused  what right words are you talking about ?

If blitz being vice war staff can insult a reputed clan of vcmp and other opponents repeatedly and one takes action where was the common sense at that time ? being an admin does not make you superior in any way but it does burden's you with great responsibility .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 12:43:51 pm by noori »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »
Please pray for this kid  :'(

Funny Funny x 13 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Alvin

• Fanatic
  • I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2016, 12:50:11 pm »

It's a girl or boy?
Btw who is this lil boy/girl?
What happened to him/her?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2016, 02:17:52 pm »
He was banned for insulting staff members.

Was Hunting warned more than once to stop? Yes.

Did staff members insult him back? No.

Did he continue? Yes.

Did BliTz attack any staff members? No.

Did any Cuban admin object against the ban? No.

Did any admin object against the Hunting ban? No.

no one has concern about him

Has Tom, a staff member objected against the ban during the war? No.

Was he playing? Yes.

I wouldn't have objected a bit and Fully supported if the rules contained the reason for which you banned him for .

Common sense is a rule. (a line also frequently used by LW admins, but I don't see you protesting?)

If you give me at least one server that 'counts' in VCMP that allows insulting staff members I'll give you all my forum passwords and logins.

And well, mr. Justice - where were you when this happened?
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,24596.msg250409.html#msg250409
http://i.imgur.com/NrbVQMH.png

How can one be so ungrateful that despite a cheating drama with a clan he leads, he is allowed to play in the biggest event of VCMP - but still insults the hosters of said event? I don't know.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2016, 02:34:34 pm »
It's a girl or boy?
Btw who is this lil boy/girl?
What happened to him/her?
looks  like transgender.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2016, 02:36:58 pm »
crystiano  i think you haven't read the rules of littlewhiteys very well as you yourself  is a cheater and don't look at the rules very well . In littlewhiteys The headinng is very Bold that even people with weak eye sight can also easily read it .
While in VW there is no  specific rule at all and regarding bltiz he indeed insulted more then one staff members including Zubi and Howl by spitting wrong words against clan. So here you are wrong once again don't just type blindly i know you're hurt very bad .

How can one be so ungrateful that despite a cheating drama with a clan he leads, he is allowed to play in the biggest event of VCMP - but still insults the hosters of said event? I don't know.

Well MR.Mercifull  How about Rilexx ??? You yourself are a cheater including a VAC ban . :D

Common sense is a rule. (a line also frequently used by LW admins, but I don't see you protesting?)

Do you know the conversation in private boards of  LW  ???I think no and you also don't need to know  how can you be so sure that i did or didn't protested  ??

anything more  you want to ask ?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:47:30 pm by noori »

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2016, 02:37:17 pm »
(a line also frequently used by LW admins, but I don't see you protesting?)
Sadly true. However I can't call it as 'common sense'. If insulting is a bad thing - it should be disallowed to all, not to insult *staff members* only. If admin can insult player but player not allowed to insult admin it's a slavery system.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)