March 28, 2024, 09:59:11 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14573 times)

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2018, 05:00:10 pm »
Literally just replied above:
zkq was working with EC in 2017 before being reported and before aimlock.

I am trying to say that Zkq has been working for staff, yes, but didn't send them the aimlock until I reported him. Don't you understand ?
EC staff is dirty anyhow. I literally believe Aaron himself is part of this "aimlock deal".

I don't really say that he's working with us, as to elucidate your vague mind, he volunteered himself to extend his help regarding this aimlock carnage and for us to make a possible anti cheat/Detector with the aimlock he gave for us to replicate and further observe its behaviour, about the imposed threat to him it was to forcefully to hand us the said software at the very beginning and I myself told him once he's been caught regardless that he's helping, I myself will give a severe punishment, and later on he himself was the one PM'ing me about such information about the recent version changes.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2018, 07:27:31 pm »

I am trying to say that Zkq has been working for staff, yes, but didn't send them the aimlock until I reported him. Don't you understand ?
EC staff is dirty anyhow. I literally believe Aaron himself is part of this "aimlock deal".

I don't really say that he's working with us, as to elucidate your vague mind, he volunteered himself to extend his help regarding this aimlock carnage and for us to make a possible anti cheat/Detector with the aimlock he gave for us to replicate and further observe its behaviour, about the imposed threat to him it was to forcefully to hand us the said software at the very beginning and I myself told him once he's been caught regardless that he's helping, I myself will give a severe punishment, and later on he himself was the one PM'ing me about such information about the recent version changes.

Hi Aaron. Please fix your corrupt server staff, thx

Also
he pm'ed you about the aimbot versions after I have reported him in EC staff for giving that picture, you know which.
Until then he didn't give you anything, isn't it clear?
You all are defending him because you think he's gonna be helpful or because of hiss asslicking.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:30:26 pm by Bird »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2018, 08:13:09 pm »
Hunting's logic is
All are wrong,only me right

Hunting can you look for a brain on Google? You need it

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2018, 06:32:12 am »

Also
he pm'ed you about the aimbot versions after I have reported him in EC staff for giving that picture, you know which.
You all are defending him because you think he's gonna be helpful or because of hiss asslicking.
Can't argue more and not worth of my time making this a long thread, I know what i'm doing so don't tell me what to do, thank you, and don't you worry, I noted some of your details so for atleast you're being somewhat useful. ;)
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2018, 09:46:15 am »

Also
Can't argue more and not worth of my time making this a long thread, I know what i'm doing so don't tell me what to do, thank you, and don't you worry, I noted some of your details so for atleast you're being somewhat useful. ;)
It's your own shitty server which you're screwing.

Hunting's logic is
All are wrong,only me right

Hunting can you look for a brain on Google? You need it

Seriously faggot. Get the fuck out, you haven't commented anything useful so far.
You're here to vomite on this thread and make yourself look like a robot or something lol.

~hunt
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)