Poll

When to host Vice War 8

December 21st, 2019
25 (43.9%)
December 28th, 2019
32 (56.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: December 06, 2019, 09:55:31 pm

Author Topic: Vice War 8 Launch Suggestions  (Read 6960 times)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
Re: Postponing Vice War 8 Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2018, 12:34:22 am »
Yes. So i fix the FU :angel: fps or buy new pc
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 04:44:45 am »
No prob, let it be on 5th January,meanwhile i will prepare my
F1 and UF.asi
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 05:49:43 am »
No prob, let it be on 5th January,meanwhile i will prepare my
F1 and UF.asi
Ban is being prepared too then xD
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:49:07 pm by MD619 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 07:03:08 am »
why not.. after all you make the event, you put the effort up - if somebody has a problem with waiting one more week, fuck him

yes
I totally understand the pressure on VW staff admins because of the large work and the small amount of time given to them to finish the event, I even volunteered to help in some translations ( If you want me to help you in something concerning the event atm, PM me on discord )
but it is not fair to postpone the event 5 days before its launch, especially when there are some people who need time before the event to set up some things ( like a trip or something like that ).
me, personally, not sure if I am going to pay my internet service provider directly at 1 january. that depends on my parents' money capacity, if there are too many bills then they are not going to pay it until few days later, when they clear up their priorities. Sometimes they pay it nine days after the end of the month.
You gotta understand players' condition calhoun, it is not about waiting, we are all PATIENT.
and you gotta understand event conditions

event not ready yet = might be a shit event

ye it's probably a bad move announcing it 5 days before the launch I'll give you that
If you would have understand event conditions you wouldn't leak stuff.

I can wait :D
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 07:06:42 am »
why not.. after all you make the event, you put the effort up - if somebody has a problem with waiting one more week, fuck him

yes
I totally understand the pressure on VW staff admins because of the large work and the small amount of time given to them to finish the event, I even volunteered to help in some translations ( If you want me to help you in something concerning the event atm, PM me on discord )
but it is not fair to postpone the event 5 days before its launch, especially when there are some people who need time before the event to set up some things ( like a trip or something like that ).
me, personally, not sure if I am going to pay my internet service provider directly at 1 january. that depends on my parents' money capacity, if there are too many bills then they are not going to pay it until few days later, when they clear up their priorities. Sometimes they pay it nine days after the end of the month.
You gotta understand players' condition calhoun, it is not about waiting, we are all PATIENT.
and you gotta understand event conditions

event not ready yet = might be a shit event

ye it's probably a bad move announcing it 5 days before the launch I'll give you that
If you would have understand event conditions you wouldn't leak stuff.

I can wait :D
I did not leak anything of the event itself. Inform yourself before. And that has nothing to do with this.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 07:58:42 am »
Well, I was thinking about other people, what I wrote above is just only my opinion and the decision is up to you after all.
Honestly, it is unlikely I am not going to participate.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 08:26:22 am »
yes

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 10:13:44 am »
Well, I was thinking about other people, what I wrote above is just only my opinion and the decision is up to you after all.
Honestly, it is unlikely I am not going to participate.
Many dudes are not going to play at 5th of January. You are not the one.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2018, 01:54:27 pm »
Ok, seeing as how the difference is closer to 50/50 than anticipated, for those on the denying side, communicate, what would be more favourable for you? Bare in mind that the original date of the 29th is out of the question, so that can't be a suggestion.

Vote this post Agree if you want an even later date in January

Vote this post Friendly if you want it in February to Easter holiday (April 19th regions)

Vote this post Optimistic if you want it in Summer 2019
Agree Agree x 12 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 8 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2018, 02:24:53 pm »
Ok, seeing as how the difference is closer to 50/50 than anticipated, for those on the denying side, communicate, what would be more favourable for you? Bare in mind that the original date of the 29th is out of the question, so that can't be a suggestion.

Vote this post Agree if you want an even later date in January

Vote this post Friendly if you want it in February to Easter holiday (April 19th regions)

Vote this post Optimistic if you want it in Summer 2019
and funny for?

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2018, 03:14:16 am »
Well, 1 week has proven to be a lil too short for me, so tbh the end of January looking more attractive but thus far the weight of Easter and end of January seems even.

Gonna start a new poll

For record:

65 votes, 41 yes, 24 no for Jan 5 proposal.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2018, 03:52:53 am »
Most of the dudes may have exams at the end of February and start of March, April is also good but let’s see. How about early summers?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2018, 04:10:06 pm »
April. :blank:

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2018, 07:44:39 pm »
April

Roystang's art

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2018, 04:35:57 am »
Buta madre vote Jan.

The Golden Horde