Poll

When to host Vice War 8

December 21st, 2019
25 (43.9%)
December 28th, 2019
32 (56.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: December 06, 2019, 09:55:31 pm

Author Topic: Vice War 8 Launch Suggestions  (Read 7077 times)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
Re: Vice War 8 Launch Suggestions
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2019, 10:05:11 am »
Were not ya guys said that the vice war will be in July?
The staff is doing all they could to make the launch as soon as possible... Wish them all good luck rather than asking these questions ^-^
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2019, 05:48:23 pm »
First of all good luck in doing such a big vcmp project and

Secondly, Can we expect this ViceWar launch in the August?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2019, 11:17:06 am »

In terms of a beta launch, trying our best to get that done in that timeframe, yes, but again, all dependent on the availability of the team. Main event though, I probably would not launch such in August.

The holiday window has been missed, many participants waiting for this Vice War aren't available anymore, plus I've created a haphardness to the dating schedule due to believing that we could have been finished already, causing confusion and potential disinterest. Therefore, it would not be beneficial to the event to launch right now, and would likely cause pandemonium and rerun requests from all of the zealous fans missing out. I'm not about that drama, and the event date has always been around max availability, so, the main event will be shifted to the Christmas Holidays, while the beta I'm preparing should suffice for all those wanting action right now. Fair enough?

As a briefing of the progress, really and truly, things are 98% done, both map and script, but the 2% would cause a serious enough dysfunction at the moment which is what we're ironing out. It's all a matter of right timing though to test and iron out these issues.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

killer frost

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2019, 12:13:47 pm »

In terms of a beta launch, trying our best to get that done in that timeframe, yes, but again, all dependent on the availability of the team. Main event though, I probably would not launch such in August.

The holiday window has been missed, many participants waiting for this Vice War aren't available anymore, plus I've created a haphardness to the dating schedule due to believing that we could have been finished already, causing confusion and potential disinterest. Therefore, it would not be beneficial to the event to launch right now, and would likely cause pandemonium and rerun requests from all of the zealous fans missing out. I'm not about that drama, and the event date has always been around max availability, so, the main event will be shifted to the Christmas Holidays, while the beta I'm preparing should suffice for all those wanting action right now. Fair enough?

As a briefing of the progress, really and truly, things are 98% done, both map and script, but the 2% would cause a serious enough dysfunction at the moment which is what we're ironing out. It's all a matter of right timing though to test and iron out these issues.
You mean event will be on 25 December?
0_9

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2019, 12:32:52 pm »

You mean event will be on 25 December?
0_9

Pretty much, but that shouldn't really be of much issue. What is the difference between a beta now and a main event in Christmas? Scores that don't count

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2019, 09:56:15 pm »
Alright people, the last time we gonna do this. Cast your vote on which date you'd prefer for Vice War 8 to launch, December 21st or December 28th

Voting closes 11 days from now, i.e. December 6th

Log:

37 votes total
A day in June - 17
July 6th - 20

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2019, 10:33:50 am »
21st of december.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2019, 06:10:42 am »

Bart's Work

Ken_S

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2019, 02:43:14 pm »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2019, 03:13:55 pm »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2019, 11:54:13 am »
Voting closed. We're gonna host it the 28th of December.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)