March 28, 2024, 08:12:26 pm

Author Topic: GAS MONKEY GARAGE | BLOOD, SWEAT & BEERS! [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]  (Read 16646 times)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
Re: GAS MONKEY GARAGE | BLOOD, SWEAT & BEERS!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 07:52:52 pm »
Hmm im not sure mr spiral for sean is dedicated to this team
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 07:57:01 pm by Silent »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2017, 08:07:51 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 08:14:02 pm »
Heretic monkey army!
Sean belongs to Hanuman vanar sena

Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 08:32:18 pm »
Well then sir Indians we will see what Sean decides to do

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2017, 12:58:52 am »
Nylez added, Elizabeth removed.

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 03:41:39 am »
Protector of the 7 realms Lord Krishna notices everything. We noticed that a mere mortal human ([EAF]Sean) acted against the will of the TRUE lord and joined the heathen bandwagon. We can't let British Inquisition adulterate our holy river Ganges. There's still time to proclaim the true god or we declare an all out war against the Monkeys with gas in their stomach. Time is running out!

Our Guru won't take this lightly. Ramji ki jai ho!
I'm against Hindutwa Cult recruiting dalits and non hindus. Since I am a pure brahmin and an honourable member of Bajrang Dal, I refuse to join a team where dalits and untouchables will be considered equal to us upper castes. Ignoring the fact that you are giving equal rights to women, that is soo anti brahmin. Women deserve to stay in kitchens and not in some religious cult that soo without a ghunghat (a cloth to cover head). Lord Krishna will never forgive you anti religionists.

I'm not very used to giving up my true mates during hard times, therefore my loyalty stays with the Garage and ofcourse, the TRUE Lord Krishna. We give you a brother like treatment, feed you our salt and you stand against us? Mighty Lord Brahma will snatch your dirty arms off of you! Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 03:49:59 am »
What sorcery is this shit :blank:

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2017, 05:06:52 am »
We'll have skin 30 (the black biker skin)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2017, 05:48:22 am »
Traitor!
Get ready to be turned into ashes, Lord Shiva will destroy you if you don't obey his will that is to join the Hindus.
This is your last chance or you know what happens when Lord Shiva opens his 3rd eye.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2017, 03:56:32 pm »
Kessu
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:41:14 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 7 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2017, 04:03:44 pm »
You are a disgrace to the Indian society. Unfaithful Brahmins divided the realm and let it be controlled by the British. You showed your loyalty to Muslim and Christian heathens. From this moment [EAF]Sean will be declared a heretic. Our guru demands our holy warriors to behead this snake. Hindutva cult declares all out war against Gas monkey garage.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2017, 04:16:14 pm »
You are a disgrace to the Indian society. Unfaithful Brahmins divided the realm and let it be controlled by the British. You showed your loyalty to Muslim and Christian heathens. From this moment [EAF]Sean will be declared a heretic. Our guru demands our holy warriors to behead this snake. Hindutva cult declares all out war against Gas monkey garage.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:19:41 pm by EvilSpiriT »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2017, 05:13:48 pm »
why you guys threatening hindus to join your gang?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 05:15:26 pm by klein. »

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2017, 05:23:28 pm »
why you guys threatening hindus to join your gang?

Its called Roleplay. We are all Argonath players so we do this kind of shit.
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2017, 06:16:25 pm »
I'm against Hindutwa Cult recruiting dalits and non hindus. Since I am a pure brahmin and an honourable member of Bajrang Dal, I refuse to join a team where dalits and untouchables will be considered equal to us upper castes. Ignoring the fact that you are giving equal rights to women, that is soo anti brahmin. Women deserve to stay in kitchens and not in some religious cult that soo without a ghunghat (a cloth to cover head). Lord Krishna will never forgive you anti religionists.

I'm not very used to giving up my true mates during hard times, therefore my loyalty stays with the Garage and ofcourse, the TRUE Lord Krishna. We give you a brother like treatment, feed you our salt and you stand against us? Mighty Lord Brahma will snatch your dirty arms off of you! Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!
*Since I am a pure brahmin and an honourable member of Bajrang Dal*
Pure from where? you do all the illegal shits which are against Brahmin culture, and wtf since when member of bajrang dal started to snoop every girls profile and get friendzoned? lmao, you're just a disgrace to Hinduism, that's why even God don't wanna help you, go smoke cheap cigarettes,play your shit guitar and fap to those girls who've friendzoned you :D
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)