April 27, 2024, 09:35:57 pm

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 951 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« on: December 24, 2022, 05:49:40 pm »
On behalf of the Vice Underdogs family, I would like to wish everyone in the VC-MP community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It has been much time since most of us first tried VC-MP, so long ago that a very little minority will actually remember their first day. Throughout all these years that we have spent together, almost always an air of fun and pleasure arose for us whenever we played in XE, Sky-City, EA, Littlewhiteys, VCAD, and many other servers which shaped our emotions as kids when we picked a skin that suited us.

It is prudent to remember that we are fortunate to have a game where some can relax, others can compete, and a portion can also learn and have fun chatting with others. We, VC-MP, are a family: a family that is proud of our achievements, a family that has given so much for the betterment of our members, a family that has created so much to make fun out of a simple game. Above all, a family that has struggled on to keep this alive and on-going, and we have been succesful at it.

Every little moment that we have spent in this game will be unforgettable, and I am sure that more fortunate moments will continue until the very last day we decide to turn on our PCs and play. I want you to remember a word that will forever define this community, no matter if not even one of us plays the game at the very end: tireless. We, as a community, are a tireless group of people, and for that reason we will continue to leave our mark in things far beyond important than VC-MP. Many of us have grown up these years with VC-MP as a means to make us better people, and we must not forget that.

Before ending, I would like to wish every Ukrainian VC-MP player that any sort of destructive agression in your territory ceases as soon as possible, and that you be able to find peace and the opportunity of pursuing happiness. In times when nuclear armageddon threatens our world, we must not stand aside these matters.

I want to thank every single one of you for having been here. 2022 is another year to go that we overcome, and I am sure that we will find enough resources to make 2023 a very nice year.
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 10:09:43 am »
Merry Christmas all
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 01:21:07 pm »

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 03:36:27 am »
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!