March 28, 2024, 11:38:15 am

Author Topic: Application - SugarX  (Read 8656 times)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SugarX
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2018, 02:57:02 am »
thanks for ur votes, positives and negatives. I appreciate that they are sincere at all.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2018, 03:37:41 am »
We have a pretty bad history with pairs of best friends who apply together, rise up the ranks together, and then leave together. Their primary allegiance (understandably) is to each other, not to the betterment of the clan. I get it. But it's risky.

At the same time, two best friends can do a lot of great things together. If you two were to be involved with managing part of our events, for instance, the likelihood that you do a good job of it is much higher because you know how to communicate and share tasks. Similarly, theoretically you will be better at teaming up in clanwars etc.

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disruption is high.

In any case, like Ferrari said, the trainee rank is designed to filter out the suitable from the unsuitable. I see no harm in letting you guys in on the trial logic, and I hope to see you emboldening the clan in the ways you purport to have tried to do in SS.

The application is a little soon after your departure from SS, but this decision is logically tied to the decision of Leder, who was there for quite some time. It seems to me the primary motivation for your fast application is not opportunistic clanhopping, but rather taking your VC:MP journey alongside your friend. Your secondary motivation(s) might be opportunism, I don't know, but it's not the most salient issue in this matter.

Voting trainee for you and Leder.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2018, 03:45:25 am »
We have a pretty bad history with pairs of best friends who apply together, rise up the ranks together, and then leave together. Their primary allegiance (understandably) is to each other, not to the betterment of the clan. I get it. But it's risky.

At the same time, two best friends can do a lot of great things together. If you two were to be involved with managing part of our events, for instance, the likelihood that you do a good job of it is much higher because you know how to communicate and share tasks. Similarly, theoretically you will be better at teaming up in clanwars etc.

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disruption is high.

In any case, like Ferrari said, the trainee rank is designed to filter out the suitable from the unsuitable. I see no harm in letting you guys in on the trial logic, and I hope to see you emboldening the clan in the ways you purport to have tried to do in SS.

The application is a little soon after your departure from SS, but this decision is logically tied to the decision of Leder, who was there for quite some time. It seems to me the primary motivation for your fast application is not opportunistic clanhopping, but rather taking your VC:MP journey alongside your friend. Your secondary motivation(s) might be opportunism, I don't know, but it's not the most salient issue in this matter.

Really, thank you for this. For this oportunity and for understanding the whole context without getting out of control
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 05:57:55 am »
Trainee for ya bud!  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 06:01:04 am »
So far, you've followed lederhos in every aspect, left a clan or two on his request, made decesions on his commandments which I highly detest and for which I am afraid of your loyalty towards next clan.

I'd have voted NO but going for trainee after reading Charley's post. I'm taking this risk for the first time, I'm wishing you start proceeding on your own and in case you don't, you will not be able to see a bright future.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2018, 06:17:27 am »
Trainee for ya bud!  ;)

So far, you've followed lederhos in every aspect, left a clan or two on his request, made decesions on his commandments which I highly detest and for which I am afraid of your loyalty towards next clan.

I'd have voted NO but going for trainee after reading Charley's post. I'm taking this risk for the first time, I'm wishing you start proceeding on your own and in case you don't, you will not be able to see a bright future.

Thank you guys :'D

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2018, 08:10:17 am »
Trainee!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2018, 11:41:43 am »
Good luck bhai

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2018, 12:49:16 pm »
I think i have no reason to vote NO if the Higher ups are satisfied.
Changing vote To Trainee.I hope u will not disappoint us :D
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2018, 02:11:05 pm »
Although I didn't know you except when you were an MK member then joined SS(few months ago),but I've met you many times ingame especially in CTF and you display nice and appreciated skills.Also you seem interested to join the family as your friend too lederhos wants to join the clan.You both will be a nice and important fusion in the clan tbh.
Trainee!

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2018, 03:30:05 pm »
trainee !
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disrupti.............

Alright , same goes here , Changing to Trainee.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2018, 05:28:37 pm »

So there are pros and cons to accepting two best friends together, and the risk of consequent disrupti.............

Alright , same goes here , Changing to Trainee.
lol

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2018, 06:24:09 pm »
Trainee.

Roystang's art

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2018, 06:50:22 pm »
No, I still think you applied too soon and you might leave again if you get invited anywhere else. Sorry going with the same vote for leders aswell.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex