login
May 11, 2024, 06:57:39 pm

Author Topic: Application - Lazee  (Read 7559 times)

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Application - Lazee
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:59:01 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Lazee

Previous Nicks: ShifteR_DrifteR

Timezone/Country: GMT:+5/Pakistan

Do you speak English? Yes.

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 3.4 years or a bit more

Previous clans: MK,HM. Left MK caz it's not much active, HM got Closed.

Do you use mIRC: Yes.

Why you want to join VU: Caz the members here are friendly and this clan is fullfilled with friends,events and stuff.

Favourite weapon: Stubby, M4, ingrams.

Which VUs do you know: Brian, stormeus, Veteran, Donstald, Bass.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Ofcourse.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:04:26 pm by Veteran »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lazee
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 04:09:35 pm »
Good decision, Lazee. 
Trainee.  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 04:29:48 pm »
Don't ask me why,just a "No" had came up my mind.

JuaN

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 08:35:13 pm »
You spawnkilled me today at SvM after the first spawnkill I told you not to do it again, so you tried to spawnkill me again, but you missed it because I jumped out from the spawnpoint with 20 hp left, the fact you failed at spawnkilling me the second time doesn't change anything. It's a no from my side.
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:48:28 pm »
Sorry, but it's a no from me.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:57:59 pm »
Trainee :thumbsup:

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 09:14:42 pm »
No, Sorry

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 09:45:33 pm »
Nope.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 12:49:52 am »
Lazee is a nice guy, you guys should give him a chance. However, even tho MK is a little bit inactive like he said, he said himself in his "leaving" topic he was leaving the clan because he barely played vcmp anymore, not because the clan was inactive. Personally I think he left because he was impatient about being promoted, but that's my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 08:15:17 am »
You spawnkilled me today at SvM after the first spawnkill I told you not to do it again, so you tried to spawnkill me again, but you missed it because I jumped out from the spawnpoint with 20 hp left, the fact you failed at spawnkilling me the second time doesn't change anything. It's a no from my side.

Really haze, I did spawnkilled you first time but i didn't knew that the spawn loc's are not the same, You were too away from the orignal spawnloc of marios but really, I didn't killed you second time. It was a guy, I don't remember his name was shooting you and You moved after he shot you but when you had like 20% HP I also shot you.. The second time I didn't shot you but that guy did I started fighting after you lost HP and moved..

EDIT:
Lazee is a nice guy, you guys should give him a chance. However, even tho MK is a little bit inactive like he said, he said himself in his "leaving" topic he was leaving the clan because he barely played vcmp anymore, not because the clan was inactive. Personally I think he left because he was impatient about being promoted, but that's my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the kind words NewK but really if I really was impatient about being promoted, why did I still remained in the clan for 7 months?? And yeah, I did said that i barely play VCMP but after I left the clan and I searched for other games like vcmp but there really wasn't One. I even played SAMP but got bored in one and a half day Its full-filled with Hackers And really, VCMP got it's own Taste and I cant leave my friends So, i thought Joining VU would be a nice Idea and a totally new experience of new Friends  :P
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:23:00 am by Lazee »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 08:35:34 am »
Changing my vote to Trainee  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 10:01:49 am »
Thanks for the kind words NewK but really if I really was impatient about being promoted, why did I still remained in the clan for 7 months?? And yeah, I did said that i barely play VCMP but after I left the clan and I searched for other games like vcmp but there really wasn't One. I even played SAMP but got bored in one and a half day Its full-filled with Hackers And really, VCMP got it's own Taste and I cant leave my friends So, i thought Joining VU would be a nice Idea and a totally new experience of new Friends  :P
and this is the reason why i voted trainee

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 10:29:29 am »
Trainee.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 12:37:39 pm »
Starting to change my mind, but I wanna see other people's votes first.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 03:25:15 pm »

Why you want to join VU: Caz the members here are friendly and this clan is fullfilled with friends,events and stuff.
What do you mean "fullfilled with friends"?
Anyways, lazee has a good personality and positive attitude which makes me wanna say yes either as trainee or rookie.