login
April 27, 2024, 09:25:35 am

Author Topic: Reporting the 2 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4  (Read 2687 times)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Reporting the 2 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4
« on: September 20, 2020, 12:23:23 am »
Hello there, I am hereby to drop a few things about a member of your clan that is called [VU_T]Eazym4, So firstly let's start with these screenshots

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743911043880845413/756547895356031068/qsqsqs.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743911043880845413/756548048645128222/qz.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743911043880845413/756548305739317278/qzqzqzqzqz.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743911043880845413/756549286409404466/Abusing_the_admin_now.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749720279093346455/757037180576202752/vve.PNG

As you saw in those pictures, He were joining with multiple abusive nicknames which is unacceptable for a clan like VU, i know VU does accept the mature people only, but i don't think you knew this 2 faced person "eazym4" as he's well known for being two faced, acting friendly when V2X And other WKs aren't ingame, but attacking and insulting when his lickers is in game, i don't think you managed to know the another face of him as for that you accepted him blindly, So i hope what i dropped here might help to save your clan's reputation!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:37:57 am by Dark_Killer^ »
Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting the 2 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 12:25:13 am »
ok banned
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:31:31 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting the 3 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 12:42:24 am »
Eazym4 triple faced confirmed!  ::)

Funny Funny x 8 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting the 3 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 01:02:10 am »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:59:29 am by Dark_Killer^ »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 05:09:58 am »
It's funny how only the last picture is cropped to not show date/time or users in channel
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 06:38:07 am »
wat the fuck?
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 07:58:06 am »
Well how does this all lead to me being double faced lol? Plus me and syne never did get along and that’s about it, yes, a little heat in game is normal, but i never stooped down to his level to pass racist comments like naming my you tube video “hindu cow piss repa” and changing it after a warn from an admin and he was reported multiple times for racism plus the guy is overall a retard.

Ps: How much time do you have? Lol  :o

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:02:26 am by Eazym4 »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 08:47:25 am »
Hello toxic people, whats up? @Dark_Killer, for sure syne wrote this for you because all I see is you guys being slave of one toxic 14 yo boy.

I didn't even say a word to you before, you just started bashing on me, @dark_killer, are you [NK]N.? whats that? An advice for you, don't ever try to be smart. You just start provoking the other person as much as you can and then when they show their rage you guys go to forums and start reporting for criticism/abuses. Grow up. WK wannabes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:51:40 am by GoRcEE »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 09:02:52 am »

Funny Funny x 14 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 09:10:26 am »
Eazy, doors are open for you in DU. Congratulations in advance!  >:D >:D

On serious note, Your ppls were spitting venom towards a certain country by a bullshittery belief among you guys and making it too annoying that your personal fights between V2X involved every Indian too. So yeah, my friends tried to troll around a bit but not in an offensive way unlike you dudes being racist towards a whole fkin country. What else do you expect? the other indians say 'cow pees drinker' or whatever (because I cannot comprehend your english eitherway) or actually do something in counter in a funny way. That's what Eazy did here, he tried to be funny and countered the thing at same time.

Before saying other racist and double faced, watch yourself and your racist clan first.

Waittttttttttttttttttttttttttt you can't understand what am I saying, can you? I don't think so. Waste of inglis.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 09:12:14 am by Sezar »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 10:24:38 am »
Nassim, please don't get involved in this religion abusing thingy. If you provoke other people by their religion, they will do the same. If you are a true muslim, you must have respect for other religions. Islam teaches peace and doesn't have a place for those who create hatred. You aren't like that hypocrite syne who thinks he's too much cool, still his brain is controlled by those WK members and you have seen how big racists are they.

Even the VC single player requires a 18+ person to play. However we aren't following the rules but we still play so we must be very careful and act sensitive. The reason it is called 18+ game because it requires mature people playing it to keep this "game" a "game" where you don't have to go full retarded if you can't make people laugh. I saw many kids even elder people above 18+ being toxic out of nowhere, they're ruining the minds of the young children who play VC:MP. This creates hatred in the minds of people about the religions.

In the last I would like to say it is not the fault of Eazym4.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 11:54:22 am »
Nassim, please don't get involved in this religion abusing thingy. If you provoke other people by their religion, they will do the same. If you are a true muslim, you must have respect for other religions. Islam teaches peace and doesn't have a place for those who create hatred. You aren't like that hypocrite syne who thinks he's too much cool, still his brain is controlled by those WK members and you have seen how big racists are they.

Even the VC single player requires a 18+ person to play. However we aren't following the rules but we still play so we must be very careful and act sensitive. The reason it is called 18+ game because it requires mature people playing it to keep this "game" a "game" where you don't have to go full retarded if you can't make people laugh. I saw many kids even elder people above 18+ being toxic out of nowhere, they're ruining the minds of the young children who play VC:MP. This creates hatred in the minds of people about the religions.

Lol .. the only hypocrite is you.
as you can see in this picture,

He joined with your nick too and you are the one who warned him in ec. and now you are trying to save your reputation to avoid problems with vu.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10771.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:57:32 am by SaMiR^ »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2020, 11:59:50 am »

He joined with your nick too and you are the one who warned him in ec. and now you are trying to save your reputation to avoid problems with vu.

Hazard you can check my alias that is not me! You’re my friend and i have nothing against you!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 12:02:17 pm »

Hazard you can check my alias that is not me! You’re my friend and i have nothing against you!
Lol really ?

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 12:37:40 pm »
Syne is only playing victim card here, I can see.