March 28, 2024, 06:42:14 pm

Author Topic: SS vs VU  (Read 10891 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: SS vs VU
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 01:16:12 am »
but you can still jump over barrels...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 05:16:56 am »
Eddy showed me one place on the Damn roofers arena that had a gap between some fences. This is fixed now, another fence was added and cannot be jumped over.

I looked around for some more gaps but didn't find any.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 11:34:41 am »
From what I recall (although I might be wrong), you can exit the map by jumping off the VCN / other spawn building roof.

Unless I / you made sure that's not possible.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 12:46:36 pm »
you can exit the map by jumping off the VCN / other spawn building roof.
You mean this, this is an easy way to get out: http://imgur.com/a/wdQuI
but:
No going to bugged places for any reason, no using bugs and kinks in the map to snipe and find people's whereabouts.
- getting out of the fences is not allowed, It will result in a insta kick.

CW rules for more info: http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=852.0

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 06:12:39 pm »
Before this ends with a lock, I intend to discuss the Damn Roofers round.

And if this is locked nonetheless, we can continue on the CTF forum.

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 06:26:24 pm »
42-11 to VU
1) About the flag bug,you got teleported only twice.(30 +11=41, still we win)( also, we could have killed u before taking the flag , only 2 or 3 guys were alive after reaching the roof, they got killed on teleporting,5 VU's could easily kill remaining 3(actually it happened)).
2) it will be the same issue for us.
3) juan zubi agreed
4) 2-2 thanks
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 06:33:21 pm »
We've already spoken, it's 2-2 both by our opinion, and by opinion of the present referees. We will have no further comments.

Waiting on match stats.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 06:34:05 pm »
Well krys thinks that im a biased admin anyway im gonna post my opinion, i watched THE ENTIRE ROUND, like that flag issue happened to you it coulda happened to VU in case they attempted to capture your flag, but i REPEAT FOR THE 5TH TIME they focused on defending since it was their base and i guess they had all their tactics prepared for this one, whenever you tried to go up to their base you got killed, so they made sprees which mean extra points,
i dont give a fuck if you think that im biased or not im saying what i watched you couldnt have captured the two flags that you needed to win.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 06:39:42 pm »
However, you need to stand  there for 5 seconds to capture the flag and our 3 members were alive when u were capturing and they can easily kill you (3 vs 1).

So it is a tie or what .

Credits : KocKex

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 08:27:12 pm »
I know this is locked but...

No matter what the perceived outcome of this war was, we should all be very happy that it took place. It was an organisational feat, and shows that competition between skilled players is well and alive in VC:MP.

For those of us who can remember when clan wars were impossible in VC:MP, this is truly a great thing.

Thank you to everyone involved organising it, from VU and SS to the CTF server team.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts