March 28, 2024, 06:09:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - JIN  (Read 526 times)

JIN

• Don't let someone who gave up on their dreams talk
    • View Profile
Application - JIN
« on: January 02, 2018, 08:05:00 am »
Nick: JIN

Timezone/Country: GMT+5/pakistan

Previous Nicks: [UD] JIN

Additional Comments: Hi ViceUnerdogs team,
Vice underdog clan is best for me, this clan member's is good players, I've spent much more time of VU clan when I joined in VU clan.I will always stay with ViceUnerdogs clan member's.

I'm Ramzan Rajput from Pakistan,It's first clan that I loved, more power full, more attitude and more active. I left [UD] Clan because UD clan does not exists.

Its a fun clan and a very organized clan,is the best clan I've ever been a member of. The most active, the most organized, and the most team oriented. Some VU clan member's is my friend.
 My favorites guns Ruger, M60,shotgun, python, remote control bomb, inger.
         I hope one day I will member of VU  clan but I don't  I will accept or not but I hope with  Vice underdogs member's.
Good Luck.

Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - JIN
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 08:05:00 am »
Dear JIN,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: You were never a member of VU clan. You've stated wrong in your application and we don't understand what you're trying to say. Your communication skills are weak and it appears you are using google translator. And our members rarely know you, I believe. Try to hangout with them and don't apply unless and until you make some major improvements.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor