March 28, 2024, 06:18:40 pm

Author Topic: Application - PaiN.  (Read 8306 times)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Re: Application - PaiN.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 01:31:07 pm »
Trainee  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 02:05:02 pm »
Improve your behavior
Excuse me? If you have useful information you are free to post otherwise wish him goodluck OR GET OUTTA HERE.thnxbai

About Pain, im going with Trainee.

Do not do. Only the guy was in mourning with another guy on Hotdogcat's server "he is the moderator there", so when I entered the duel, froze and killed me, then he said he could not put the duel while they were. That does not go against the rules. If so, Hotdogcat must fix the duel so that when 2 people are already in duel you can not enter anymore. Well, that's what I think.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 02:08:58 pm »
Improve your behavior
Excuse me? If you have useful information you are free to post otherwise wish him goodluck OR GET OUTTA HERE.thnxbai

Do not do. Only the guy was in mourning with another guy on Hotdogcat's server "he is the moderator there", so when I entered the duel, froze and killed me, then he said he could not put the duel while they were. That does not go against the rules. If so, Hotdogcat must fix the duel so that when 2 people are already in duel you can not enter anymore. Well, that's what I think.
dghhdzbhdzhdheheasdftrhrt

Vote no for now
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 04:54:59 pm »
güena shuert  ^-^
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 06:06:00 pm »
Improve your behavior

First , i don't kill you when you are frozen.
Second , i freeze you because you have 10 fps and the other players are uncomfortable with your fps .
Third , I said you the theme of your fps before your freeze .
Fourth ,  This it is not related with my app .
Theme Closed.

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 01:54:06 am »
Improve your behavior

Later i will ask staff members to verify this, duel is made for more than 2 person, that's why it's called duel arena.

Credits to Bart.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 02:16:43 am »
Improve your behavior

Later i will ask staff members to verify this, duel is made for more than 2 person, that's why it's called duel arena.

I was there, when i saw it I said to Pain that he hadn't to freeze him and explained to Kennedy that it's more educated don't disturb in 1vs1 duel.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 02:36:32 am »
Improve your behavior

Second , i freeze you because you have 10 fps and the other players are uncomfortable with your fps .
Theme Closed.

I'll tell you in order.

1) First. you killed me  while I was frozenlo. I have Tobi0 witnesses there. Is not that true tobi?
2) Secondly. You are not interested in my fps (if so Hotdogcat must integrate a function to give automatic kick for low fps).
3) Thirdly. I go back and I repeat "I can do what I want while not break the rules of the server)
4) Fourthly. I have not related it with your application. I just give @Lilly explanations * and I say it's a "not for now".
5) there is hotdogcat "Later i will ask staff members to verify this, duel is made for more than 2 person, that's why it's called duel arena."
6) Fifth Place. Because you say "Theme Closed." You want them to close the subject. Well there is @Thijn.

Tobi0 you know that it is not against the rules of that, it is a public arena, where everyone who wants to enter. If they both needed duel, then go to a private server or one that has what you want. Sorry to do this
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 02:45:53 am »
Improve your behavior

Theme Closed.

I'll tell you in order.

1) First. you killed me  while I was frozenlo. I have Tobi0 witnesses there. Is not that true tobi?
2) Secondly. You are not interested in my fps (if so Hotdogcat must integrate a function to give automatic kick for low fps).
3) Thirdly. I go back and I repeat "I can do what I want while not break the rules of the server)
4) Fourthly. I have not related it with your application. I just give @Lilly explanations * and I say it's a "not for now".
5) there is hotdogcat "Later i will ask staff members to verify this, duel is made for more than 2 person, that's why it's called duel arena."
6) Fifth Place. Because you say "Theme Closed." You want them to close the subject. Well there is @Thijn.

Tobi0 you know that it is not against the rules of that, it is a public arena, where everyone who wants to enter. If they both needed duel, then go to a private server or one that has what you want. Sorry to do this

I just said that it's more educated don't disturb but it isn't against the rules.

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 02:53:43 am »
Improve your behavior

Theme Closed.

I'll tell you in order.

I just said that it's more educated don't disturb but it isn't against the rules.

But you know I'm right. It is not about education and you know it. For me that was very bad, and I also hate that other people come to insult my country "It's about respect @PaiN".
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 06:07:01 am »
Improve your behavior

Theme Closed.

I'll tell you in order.

7)
Your English is beyond acceptable
Thanks for your time.

T
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 08:14:59 am »
Hi, can someone tell me is this clan application or admin application?
Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 10:05:37 am »
Wrong topic ladies. Negative impact on app imo

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 05:21:12 pm »
Thanks for votes and please continue

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 05:23:55 pm »
Traineee, Don't let me down.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex