login
May 09, 2024, 11:24:31 pm

Author Topic: [MD]DarK_WolF - RPG Close Range  (Read 336 times)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
[MD]DarK_WolF - RPG Close Range
« on: May 09, 2020, 10:27:16 pm »
Player in game Nick: [MD]DarK_WolF
Reason: RPG Close Range (few minutes ago)
Evidence:
Other Information: I wasn't using stealth mode at that time, he was expecting me there and the funny thing is that he shot me almost 1-2 seconds after having me in-sight (i was as close to him as an approximate range of stubby shotgun). Though I didn't got knocked down, I got killed pretty easily after that as it got my attention diverted. I reported him ingame to and my report was assigned to [SS]FulToN_619 but he didn't tried to respond me or inquire further regarding this matter, what an admin normally does after receiving a report. Dark_wolF repeated repeated that again in the china town base, i didn't recorded and reported that 2nd one as my first one was apparently ignored.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]DarK_WolF - RPG Close Range
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 10:41:16 pm »
You ran to him.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 10:46:13 pm »
You ran to him.

Yep I ran to him, but as I have mentioned above, he was actually expecting me there and shot after almost 1-2 seconds after having me in sight, and that time I was as close to him as a player normally is during a stubby duel. It wasn’t as if he was about to shoot someone else and i came in front of him by running into him.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 11:13:10 pm »
Warned for close range.

I actually got back in game and forgot to issue the warn :-[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:25:36 am by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)