April 28, 2024, 03:38:25 pm

Author Topic: Admin Applications. Want to be a VCDC admin? Post here! [Closed]  (Read 2683 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Spaces for adminship are extremely limited, but there is still potential so it's worth a try if you want to contribute.

Admins can be fighters too, they are not seperate roles.

Application format:
Nick:
Timezone:
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:
What would your role be in the team:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:40:00 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

paWan

• View Profile
Re: Admin Applications. Want to be a VCDC admin? Post here!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:31:00 am »
Nick:[Mkt]PaWan
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: To help you guys for the completion of the tournament
What would your role be in the team: anything you say

Timezone : GMT + 5.5

Denied
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 12:04:28 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:46:48 am »
Hehe, I don't know if I'm allowed to apply again. If not delete the post and I'm sorry.

Nick: TLK.Sephiroth
Why I want to be a VCDC Admin: To help out with the competition, help ref fights, and assist the fighters if they have problems
My role in the team would be: Reffing the matches, helping out in anyway possible. and anything I'm told to do lolz

Timezone (ashay told me to post): US: EST  (GMT -5)

Accepted
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 12:04:54 pm by Cutton »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 09:41:07 am »
Thanks for applying, your applications are being considered by the admins.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 12:07:18 pm »
PaWaN sadly your application has been denied. Mainly because we already have a lot of admins in your timezone.

Sephiroth, the votes on your application were tied. I have chosen to accept you however due to the fact we need someone in your timezone and I think you're cut out for the job. You will now be able to see the admin board, will be able to acccess the admin IRC channel and can use admin commands on the server. Keep everything said and discussed in the admin section deadly secret. Those places are private for a reason.

Other than that, great to have you on board. Any questions, ask any of the admins.

Charley

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 08:52:58 pm »
Probably will get denied again because of my agressive attitude but meh whatever. Doesnt hurt to try twice.

Nick: [CoS]BugsySiegel / [CoS]VitoLeone

Timezone: GMT -3 (Probably)

Time you normally play: Almost all day long, due to my extensive use of the computer.

Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Because I feel that the VCDC Staff has room for mature members who want to improve the server in every way possible. I might just be that kind of person.

What would your role be in the team: I would help in all kinds of terms. With the matches serving as my first priority, but with management of the forum by implementing ideas; and expanding the server's popularity all around VC-MP. I would also give legal advice on the server's rules, try to set forward an idea of rewarding the winners of the fights, and help organize them whenever needed. I would be of great help in any other kind of deal regarding the VCDC server. Both in and off-game. I would also be available at any time to do anything assigned to me by superiors.

Well that's about it. Hope to get accepted. If not, it's okay. At least I tried.

Denied
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:43:59 pm by Cutton »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 08:39:45 pm »
I'm afraid the admins have voted no for you Bugsy. We have come to the conclusion we have enough admins.

Thus admin apps are now closing, please apply next season.

Charley