login
March 28, 2024, 09:35:19 pm

Author Topic: help as fast as possible  (Read 2175 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
help as fast as possible
« on: December 03, 2016, 10:28:52 am »
hello there everyone.

I have been facing this problem in vcmp since 2 days. Whenever I join a server and it has to download files the files wont download and I wouldn't be able to play.

yesterday it was happening in EAD,EC, and LW and today it is happening in VW6 server.

please give me solutions I don't want to miss the VW6 beta testing tomorrow and no, my internet speed is very good for I got a new one (500kb/s download speed and 100-200 ping)

Help please.. :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: help as fast as possible
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 10:53:59 am »
i can send you the downloaded files
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 10:56:33 am »
Same happened with me today
Took more than 20 min to just download 5 files of EC server.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 11:10:08 am »
well that would be nice if possible :)
Same happened with me today
Took more than 20 min to just download 5 files of EC server.

for me it is not downloading at all

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 12:50:47 pm »
Vito added updates yesterday in EAD and i downloaded files, everything went fine for me.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 01:13:45 pm »
Vito added updates yesterday in EAD and i downloaded files, everything went fine for me.

it isn't only about EAD, it is same for me in all vcmp

like any server that have to download files wont download not to mention getting bugged every other while, and having to reconnect

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 04:09:37 pm »
well, same thing is happening with Me. I tried to join EC but it is downloading files which I've already downloaded.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 04:12:40 pm »
well, same thing is happening with Me. I tried to join EC but it is downloading files which I've already downloaded.

for me no single file is downloading in any server, in EC server there is this file that u have to download whenever u enter (usually takes 1 sec) but I cant play cause it is endless for me now xd

please find a solution for this

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 07:41:19 am »
.nut and .xml files ending with _mem are stored in your ram so whenever you join the server, you'll need to download them again. It was implemented so that people cannot steal custom files, but there still is a way to steal them(not gonna expose). Only server owners have the ability to add the _mem. This is why you need to download some files whenever you join the server.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:20:11 pm by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 10:10:45 pm »
.nut and .xml files ending with _mem are stored in your ram so whenever you join the server, you'll need to download them again. It was implemented so that people cannot steal custom files, but there still is a way to steal them(not gonna expose). Only server owners have the ability to add the _mem. This is why you need to download some files whenever you join the server.
Wireshark bro, it wasnt a secret and it wasnt protection actually. vcmp devs not cares about server developers files.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 04:15:11 pm »
This shit happens to me always.
P.S: Tell me the time of beta testing according to Pakistan time so I can join. :)
Late Late x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 04:28:28 pm »
Beta test already done
You are late.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 04:47:52 pm »
This shit happens to me always.
P.S: Tell me the time of beta testing according to Pakistan time so I can join. :)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 04:20:51 pm »

send me, i also cannot download :(

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 05:42:20 pm »

send me, i also cannot download :(
done