April 28, 2024, 02:06:28 pm

Author Topic: Application - jUan*  (Read 3461 times)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - jUan*
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 11:44:10 am »
An old member in VCMP... much experienced with clan ethos.
Voting FULL MEMBER!
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 12:29:56 pm »
VU
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 01:25:53 pm »
Voting No, I don't think you would fit well in here and in my opinion you should better consider making your own clan, if there is someone who can do that it's you :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 7 Disagree Disagree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 6 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 01:38:53 pm »
Good luck puto panchito ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits: Myself

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 01:45:30 pm »
ULK(thrice) R3V DU DZ VU DnA TRC SS.

I fear

"ULK(thrice) R3V DU DZ VU(twice) DnA TRC SS."

No
Disagree Disagree x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 01:47:19 pm »
unexpected but good luck..

Funny Funny x 12 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 01:56:01 pm »
Good luck juanito!
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 02:02:50 pm »
Good luck captain.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 03:36:24 pm »
Voting No, I don't think you would fit well in here and in my opinion you should better consider making your own clan, if there is someone who can do that it's you :thumbsup:
Hey PunkNoodle. I do get your point of view and respect it of course but , even though its a negative vote its still appreciated and perhaps that would help to bring more competition to VCMP. But the thing is that i never seeked for leadership nor have been interested in it, with this said i mean that im not like guys like Eddy, morphine, ryz, yaceq, charley, sevrin now ( who is doing a great job in RT by the way) I dont think i have the leadership skills these guys i stated above had and to be honest i cant see myself making my own clan. I just dont see it. However thanks for you opinion.

ULK(thrice) R3V DU DZ VU DnA TRC SS.

I fear

"ULK(thrice) R3V DU DZ VU(twice) DnA TRC SS."

No
Hello rajput, regarding this i would like to mention that sadly loyalty and all that stuff to clans in the times i started playing VCMP werent that important as they are now. Players were basically being accepted and being given full member ranks mostly based on skills rather than attitude or loyalty. By the time clans have been encouraging these good values and putting them above skill, which imo is the right thing to do if you want to have a solid and united clan, but like i said this wasnt like this always.

About the amount of clans i have been in VCMP i would like to explain it a bit further because its indeed an important number of clans and could lead to misunderstandings. Back in 0.3 i used to spend a lot of time in VCMP i was like 14-18 years old during these times. Quite enthusiastic about fighting the best players and becoming better and better in the game i have to admit i wasnt very loyal and was more focused on getting personal achievements such as winning The ladder, VCDC, Vicewars, and many other tournaments etc.

This mostly happened during 0.3 and 8 years ago in 2012 i would like to mention that this happened long time ago and i was a lot younger, after rejoining ULK i went inactive and somewhere around 2013 there ULK clan got split into two factions hating each other (this is another way of saying that this was pretty much the death of ULK clan) this was in 2013. Later on the chance of joining DnA clan appeared right there and wouldnt miss it since there were ppl like darfy, habla, yaceq, zouhita, milko. ppl i used to play a lot with back in the day.

I stayed in the clan till it was closed in the summer of 2016 a decission i didnt agree with by the way. I joined TRC clan and stayed there for 1 year and half. Eventually i ended up leaving TRC to join SS and stayed there for almost 3 years till it got closed.

Well this leaves three clans since 2013 i stayed 3 years in both of them and said clans were closed. About TRC its gonna be a bit more complicated to explain. TRC was fun to stay at, however i never liked the "association" that enveloped TRC clan with WK gang which im highly agaisnt at what they did/do and what they represent in VCMP. I didnt like it but i could live with it but things eventually got worse in late 2017 when they found out an old Facebook acc of mine and used private info and pictures at it to troll me on their forums and to spread it everywhere on VCMP. This obviously didnt help in any way regarding my relationship with them i was upset at them around the time and Eddy who i had some encounters with during 2017 supported me a lot on this issue.

Things got even worse when VW7 was announced and we as TRC clan decided to team up with SS in the Triumvirate but morphine decided to break that alliance in order to team up with WK. Some of our members like ELK, Pettan and ryxen were kicked out by morphine for opposing this idea and wanting to stay in the Triumvirate alliance. I was highly against WK at that time due to the doxxing they did to me, so that along with 3 friends of mine being kicked from the clan for a reason i didnt understand led me to leave the clan. With this said i dont wish to appoint Morphine for anything, we got over what happened in TRC long time ago but wanted to explain every single detail for the own good of this application.

I could be a moron to some of you, you may not like me its ok since everyone cant like everyone and im well aware of that, i commit mistakes like everyone does. But certainly i dont think im a clan hopper and in case i was one it was on my earlier days in VCMP 8 years or more ago.

With this being said Rajput, i dont think you would have to fear anything regarding me or the amount of clans i have been in during almost 13 years now. However i respect your vote and your opinion also thanks for providing it.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:46:00 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 03:42:55 pm »
One of the best guys around! Best of the luck for you dude.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 04:07:18 pm »
Jaun, a player who I've known since ~2016ish, always considered him a pain in the ass (until later). He has always been one of the best players since the start of VCMP, no doubt about it. In 2017, we had a lot of competition and bad blood between the two of us due to VCDC and a topic he made about SS on VU forum.

Things were pretty heated at the time, I really didn't like him. I thought he was the biggest motherfucker in this game, but then comes the end of 2017 and he applies in SS. I was basically thinking of voting no for him, for what he did but then he apologised about it and accepted the fact that he was wrong. I decided to give him a chance just like the other members in SS. Juan then joins SS, and boy he was one of the best recruit we ever had. Plans, tactics, game-sense all top notch. My respect for him just skyrocketed. He's a very friendly player as well, but he doesn't shows it. I know as I have been his clan mate for 3 years almost. Loyalty top notch. Everything top notch.

I gotta defend my boi where he needs it as he always backed me up. I swear you guys don't want to miss a chance on a player as good as jaun. Just crazy. Trust me on this one, I guarantee this son of a bitch would be the best recruit VU had in ages.

Regards,
ex-VCDC Champion
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 05:32:21 pm »
:o Juan puto buena suerte mamon ostia tío chaval gilipollas  :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 06:03:20 pm »
When I saw this app at first, I was like.. why would juan come here? Then I thought the same I did after TRC got closed, I chose this clan.. its simple there is something in VU which attracts players, the members ofcourse, and most of them are friendly and are many in numbers. So I understood why juan would apply here, also its his home from past which he left for unfavorable conditions, and he is here again.

Everytime, I played with or against this guy, he was/is the one who takes VCMP like VCMP, he adapts its gamemode, matters, events, and everything according to the game, and according to its need. Always, a big supporter of competition in VCMP. I wanted him with me or either in a good small clan, where he would help them grow, but again its all in the choice (wish actually), to join something where you feel like family and where your friends are.

It would pleasure again, to play against you on the field on a tournament or a clan-war, wishing you all the best homie!

Adding that, jUan's loyalty have always been good until something bad occurs(any unfavorable condition or thing which is really serious). Otherwise, he would always be with the clan and its members, and support them everywhere.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:19:01 pm by Sevrin »
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 06:41:20 pm »
Great guy. VU strong VU ma boii.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 07:15:51 pm »
neutral
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin