April 27, 2024, 01:43:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - LumberJacK  (Read 4073 times)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LumberJacK
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2020, 03:35:09 pm »
he didnt leave MD Because problems with the leader, he left because his cousin who had a problem with the leader, if his cousin joined VU and had a problem and left he will leave VU also as he did with MD.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2020, 03:51:50 pm »
This is what I actually meant, people can *pretend* that they have changed bro. Your one month observation on kiki terribly failed.
Just imagine if we all didn't oppose him at that time ? You can see the poll result he was almost accepted, if kiki had done the same after he was accepted then ?
I'm just asking you all to not judge people too soon, backstabbers are always sweet talkers bro.
What happened with kiki was totally uncalled for, and regarding me knowing him for a month, I've known him since the first day of VCMP, when I joined in, he was there. He has slipped up a lot in his VCMP career, it's human nature to think that after making a mistake again and again, people learn and change, atleast it's how it works most of the times. What happened with RTV was totally uncalled for, those who voted negative didn't expect it all too, so the point is that no one expected it. No one call tell about the future, thus we voted how we felt at that specific time. But we should not judge that so easily or go deeper into it since we do not know the whole story and it's controversial, so let's keep it away from here.

Coming to the point, what I was trying to prove is that you are our clanmate, if you think we are wrong about someone, and you have something strong that supports your opinion, you should post it here, and if it makes sense, it will change our minds. Not that I'm siding with Lumberjack or anything, I'm trying to prove this point.
Agree Agree x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2020, 04:13:09 pm »
going with neutral for now,

RoyStang's Art

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2020, 04:41:22 pm »
Don't know much about you, gathered some information to conclude that you are an aggressive abuser and total retard when someone provokes you or if you just want to abuse some random guys.
Gathed some information from whom? Clear their nick names now and I will end the drama with them on this application right here. I am disappointed by your words here that you called me such a bad guy without any strong proofs. I don't know if every VU member thinks the same but I was the only one in MD clan who was way more calm and I always tried to never engage in quarrels.

You do not even know me and without any strong evidence you are trusting those people more than an applicant? I don't know who the people are there is 70% chance that they got personal problems with me. But I never push these things too much. I'm extremely disappointed and sad for your thinking.Say those people to reply here with the evidence where they saw me being a retard or an aggressive abuser. They are just haters who are filling your ears and you are trusting them not me here.

he didnt leave MD Because problems with the leader, he left because his cousin who had a problem with the leader, if his cousin joined VU and had a problem and left he will leave VU also as he did with MD.
Bro trying hard to create a new drama? but the sad truth is you were not even in the clan when I left + all these discussions were held in full members-chat and a T don't have access to that chat.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 04:59:24 pm by R4H33L »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2020, 04:44:30 pm »
Bro trying hard to create a new drama? but the sad truth is you were not even in the clan when I left + all these dicussions were held in full members-chat and a T don't have access to that chat.
T can access voice and hear what members are saying, you think i dont know what is happening in private boards?, you are wrong my friend, and please try to fix your english, is this a 1 rupee english course or what?
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 05:54:42 pm »
You are not getting in dude.
Friendly Friendly x 2 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 08:18:14 pm »
Good luck, ignore that zaim posting where are not involved  12 years old you know
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2020, 08:39:41 pm »
Good luck, ignore that zaim posting where are not involved  12 years old you know
wait wait, the Argentina coon is here?, WELCOME.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 08:49:28 pm »
No one.
Literally No one.
Ppl after leaving clans: Prablums with leader.

well tbh Raheel, i never knew we had problems between us. If you forgot the reason of your clan leaving, let me remind you then.

Gogeta the ex-Trainee of MD from (02/14/2019) to (01/26/2020), who left the clan after not getting promoted for almost one year, the reason he mentioned was "Leader suspecting me for third party tools" as our full members voting section was leaked to him, i was the only guy in my clan who voted negative for him with a specific reason later everyone changed their votes because the point was legit. (The point was his lag with 60fps and stable ping) More over he confirmed that he plays from a laptop which is not capable of giving more than 42 fps at start days, but later without changing any hardware his fps improved to stuck stable 60 with cancerous lag.

Ryne(EC Administrator) can confirm my reach to him on this matter.

It was my duty to keep my clan free of hackers, instead of proving me wrong he went for leaving the clan, moreover his clan leave announcement was made by his own cousin - THE FULL MEMBER WITH NO CLAN MODERATOR PRIVILEGES - without letting the Leader or moderators know.

After this ofcourse i would suspect LumberJack for Leaking the voting section to his cousin, i asked him to clear some facts instead he chose to leave the clan, even after we had discussion in private, i offered him not to leave we can solve this matter as he was more than a clan mate for me but his decision was final.

And about problems with me, No that's not true we still chat like best friends.

P.S you can easily make in to VU bhensay, jhut bolny ki kya zrurat thi.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 08:54:20 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2020, 09:30:45 pm »
Funny Funny x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2020, 09:39:26 pm »
blah blah blah

Didn't expect such a reply, you are not helping yourself like this lumberjack.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2020, 10:37:32 pm »
i see MDs progressing in VCMP hahahhaha good luck.  >:D
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2020, 11:17:23 pm »
I don't know you that much but as far as I've played against you or with you, I've noticed that you're none instead of a guy who has childish behavior and has a cringy attitude. A guy who can't reply to his ex clan leader's message which has the information about you leaving.

blah blah blah

If you were mature enough and had solid proofs against what Mad Killer said, you wouldn't have given such a lame and dumbass reply because you know yourself this is an application board and if you thought that by doing this you'll look cool and get some funny reacts, you're wrong. This is application board section, not off topic. This clan is the biggest clan of VCMP till right now where I've observed people coming up with straight facts against the allegations they faced, trying to prove themselves and get into the clan as hard as possible but you, you did a wrong move tbh and this will make you face the consequences which will end leading this clan members having trust issues on you.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2020, 11:42:10 pm »
Well honestly some parts ring true.

He was always the silent guy when his md friends went on their crusades against human intelligence, while they were saying shit he basically remained silent. However I don't like bandwagoners either, and don't really know anything else about you so I'm staying neutral.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 03:48:45 am »
too much text

so you used to play in megawar too and I didn't know you were part of PRO clan, interesting. Anyways, those facts were like 8 years ago and it seems you adquired a lot of experience talking about skills. and reputation, well I can give you an opportunity :thumbsup:

VU_T
Agree Agree x 1 (list)