March 28, 2024, 07:03:01 pm

Author Topic: KF.Stylish passed away due to "FINAL STAGE' Cancer.  (Read 5322 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
KF.Stylish passed away due to "FINAL STAGE' Cancer.
« on: September 16, 2018, 06:50:34 am »
Few hours ago his brother posted on Facebook mentioning his younger brother KF=Stylish's death due to cancer . RIP

KF=Thunder's Post.

Quote from: =KF=Thunder^
As most of you are probably already aware, our dear / beloved brother Stylish has departed from this world, I don't intend on making the post too long, but there are a few things that I wish to talk about, firstly, in terms of how I met Stylish, we were both active players here at VKs, I was serving the VK Clan during that time and he was also serving another clan, we both enjoyed spending time with eachother and enjoyed   involving ourselves with the different kinds of fun here at VKs, based upon the enjoyment, we both decided to become friends.. After a while, Stylish left the clan he was serving and founded KF Clan.

I wished to join the KF clan however my skills were very poor during that time, and much respect to Stylish since no one else could have helped me to grow as a player and become as good as I am today at DM in the way that he did, after this he kindly took me on as a KFt member. And he never stopped supporting me no matter even when I reached the point of becoming a full KF member and beyond that point.

And, Stylish was honestly the one guy who always supported me even when the rest of the clan looked down on me, I really never met a person like him.. Much love and respect to him for that..

Unfortunately, he developed a brain tumor in early 2017 which is why he went inactive for quite a long period of time, However, he returned after a few months with the news that his surgery was successful Alhamdulillah, however, in 2018 time, the tumor returned and another surgery was required, unfortunately after this surgery, he developed an infection in his brain which turned into final stage cancer, everyone was shocked upon hearing this news, however, Stylish is one unique guy that can never be forgotten, despite suffering in such a severe way from such a dangerous situation, he never felt down, he always kept his hopes high and he kept his sense of humour with us, he used to talk to us and have fun with us as if there was nothing wrong with him, absolutely lots of love and respect for the guy, this brings me nicely onto my next point of him without a doubt being the most strongest person ever (mentally) I honestly never met anyone as such, even when things became extremely difficult for him and doctors were saying chances of treatment is very low, he never gave up, and remained patient. He kept fighting until the very end which is what makes him a true legend.

Rest in peace my dear brother Stylish, you'll honestly never be forgotten, you'll always have a very special place in my heart especially, much love and respect for you brother,

May Allah grant you the highest ranks possible of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Also, based upon my conversation with Stylish within his final few weeks, I can confirm that he had a clean heart as usual, yeah shits happened ingame, stylish encountered much hate and abuse from many players, but he always kept a clean heart, he had no grudges held against anyone, so I would also request everyone else who may have had something against stylish to do the same.

Love you Stylish brother, you'll forever be in our hearts,
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 09:17:21 am by RoyStang »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 34 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: KF.Stylish died.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 07:20:39 am »
InnaLillah, May he rest in peace.

A sad news to overall VC:MP today....
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 07:43:08 am »
Allah Stylish Ko Jannat Main Aallaw Maqam Attaa Karay Aur Us K Tamam Gunah Ki Maghfirat Farmaye.. Aameen!
Agree Agree x 9 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 08:13:51 am »
I remember him.May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannah ameen.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 08:53:10 am »
Allah Stylish Ko Jannat Main Aallaw Maqam Attaa Karay Aur Us K Tamam Gunah Ki Maghfirat Farmaye.. Aameen!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 10:06:00 am »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 10:16:21 am »
May his soul rest in peace. I am sorry Thunder.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 10:27:42 am »

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 10:36:41 am »
Really sad to hear this, :(  rest in peace.
-
Aameen

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 11:23:54 am »
AMEEN  :'(

RoyStang's Art

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 11:46:18 am »
Rest in peace  :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 12:20:30 pm »
Rest in peace.  :'(

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 01:01:26 pm »
Ameen.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 01:34:04 pm »
This is really unexpected. Well, Death is one of the biggest mysteries and unexpected things in the life. Maybe he wasn't a popular player or someone who had a clean history here but he was human and no one would like to wish something bad to anyone. So I only can wish for him rest in peace and I hope you stay in a better place, where sins and pain doesn't exist.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Howl

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 01:47:06 pm »
Deeply grieved. I pray Allah give him peace and give strength to his family.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)