April 27, 2024, 09:28:36 pm

Author Topic: Current top 5 clans  (Read 4794 times)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Current top 5 clans
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2021, 09:59:10 am »
TOP 5 LAGGER MADARCHODS CLANS
KT
F2
MD
DMC
R3V
must be your own clan madarchod thats why calling other clans like that and you the biggest madarchod on earth with ping spikes of 52 to 2k

That sort of behavior from VU is disappointing but what could be done when they have accepted you in their clan/family.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 10:03:00 am by lol55 »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2021, 10:00:02 am »
Remove.

Mannan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2021, 11:19:41 am »
Dont criticize a whole clan  because of a retarded trainee pls
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2021, 05:39:34 pm »
KT
F2
MD
DMC
R3V
must be your own clan madarchod thats why calling other clans like that and you the biggest madarchod on earth with ping spikes of 52 to 2k

That sort of behavior from VU is disappointing but what could be done when they have accepted you in their clan/family.
deer vu admin kick tic because useless killerx cry a lot.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2021, 05:40:22 pm »
KT
F2
MD
DMC
R3V

MRS DRAMA QUEEN HERE NO FEAR
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2021, 06:30:06 pm »
Being honest, I don't know what is the basis to call TLA the best clan/force at the moment, since they haven't been participating in any serious tournament as far as I know, nor have they won any significant war. Yes, they are undoubtedly very skilled players - specially Juan and Fulton, but what if they don't work as a team?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2021, 06:38:09 pm »
The hardest challenge for clans is longevity - The test of time.
Every clan will have good and bad moments, but to persevere them and stand strong consistently is the biggest achievement.

1) EAF - The oldest clan in VCMP right now(or is it DU?). They have always been a strong team and won some (2?) AD Leagues. In fact, they are a Argonath gang and have always dominated the criminal scene in the server.

2) VU - Always been consistently one of the best clan in the last 10 years. A couple of trophies in team events. We have seen a lot of our best players grow and move out to form their new clans and identities.

3) MK - They are older than VU, but I place them on 3rd because of lack of team trophies. They are a top clan and has had 2 VCDC winners as their members.

4) TLA - Should have been #1 in my list if it was still called SS. No doubt the strongest team in VCMP.

5) RT - Very strong clan with decent leadership and consistent activity. I hope you keep up with recruitment, because losing members to other clans or inactivity is inevitable.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2021, 06:51:56 pm »
Being honest, I don't know what is the basis to call TLA the best clan/force at the moment, since they haven't been participating in any serious tournament as far as I know, nor have they won any significant war. Yes, they are undoubtedly very skilled players - specially Juan and Fulton, but what if they don't work as a team?

TLA vs ZWK in Teamwork

PD: Waste your time pressing in "brain donor" button but its the reality h, tla is good only for fulton in 1v1 , but they arent good in team works
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2021, 08:22:08 pm »
Quote from: Vedder
Being honest, I don't know what is the basis to call TLA the best clan/force at the moment, since they haven't been participating in any serious tournament as far as I know, nor have they won any significant war.

We may or not be the best clan at the moment, but we "are not participating in events", what? I don't remember any serious events being hosted recently. Only if you had spend some good time in game you would know that there's RTV championship going on, and that we have participated in the tournament. Half of our clan roster are ex-SS which are still active. In fact we have posted our clan war challenge to VU which is still on stall by VU since December 2020.

Quote from: Vedder
Yes, they are undoubtedly very skilled players - specially Juan and Fulton, but what if they don't work as a team?

"They don't work as a team" Fulton, Juan, AX, if they had not worked as team, how would they have won EAD Champ? If we had not worked as team in RTV champ, there'd be no 6-0 against VU, mate.
We are always working as a team as it is our main determination to bring competition within VCMP and will be always.

And yes, you answered yourself bro by "I don't know"  :blank:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:28:58 pm by klein. »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2021, 08:34:24 pm »
A drama intention behind my post was pursued - objective accomplished. Please continue. Gonna bring popcorn.

Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2021, 09:45:32 pm »
Current 5 clans of VC:MP
VU,MK,TLA,RT,KF yes
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:47:41 pm by PunkNoodle »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2021, 12:14:34 pm »
killerx sux my dick
i guess my post forced you to remove the bullshit you wrote about clans  8) and the only thing you could do is abusing me now but wait how one can suck air? Even your abuses make no sense.
Grow up dude.

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2021, 08:46:07 pm »
killerx sux my dick
i guess my post forced you to remove the bullshit you wrote about clans  8) and the only thing you could do is abusing me now but wait how one can suck air? Even your abuses make no sense.
Grow up dude.
nah your post forced me to fuck your slut mom,and the only thing you could do is provoking everyone,talking shit everywhere,making drama but wait how one can suck air?even your dramas make no sense.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2021, 09:50:22 pm »
killerx sux my dick
Grow up dude.
nah your post forced me to fuck your slut mom,and the only thing you could do is provoking everyone,talking shit everywhere,making drama but wait how one can suck air?even your dramas make no sense.
oho baby got raged but i wont go down to your level but just let me remind you one thing that if you are abusing someone family then have guts to to face from other people aswell instead of making excuses like my sister/mother is disabled and you are abusing them bla bla.

Either stop abusing or stop making your mother/sister disability as excuse to protect your lil ass.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 09:53:01 pm by lol55 »
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2021, 09:52:39 pm »
So much violence Here  >:( :( :(
Agree Agree x 1 (list)